PDA

View Full Version : Gear

Bigboyblue
03-26-2014, 02:13 PM
What gear are lvl 41 mages wearing? Other than mythic gear that is. I hear a lot about maximizing crit. What can be done using pinks?

Wutzgood
03-26-2014, 05:25 PM
I've been using my 36 tarlok armor of assault, 41 expedition rifle of assault, ember glow ring of warfare 41, and lunar amulet.

If you want to maximize crit use a pet like shadow lurk for it's high crit AA.

keikali
03-26-2014, 06:22 PM
If you want decent crit you can always pick up Ethyl which is an inexpensive AWESOME pet for a Mage.

Bigboyblue
03-27-2014, 06:35 AM
I run ethyl or colton usually. Orion for bosses. With ethyl I'm at 15% crit. Coltons AA gets me close to 25%. Thats of course when I can get into the AA range. Is this descent?

borix
03-27-2014, 06:36 AM
Sold my Tarlok armor of Assault lvl 36 just at the right time and I have been using Tarlok Armor of Brutality lvl 36 since then hoping I could grab better lvl 41 gear once the expansion was out. However this new gear is hard to find and now I am trying to buy back the Tarlok Assault Armour (much cheaper).

I did exchange my pylon of brutality for Ex rifle of assault. But I thought I read the pylons now scale up to lvl 40/41 so I want to see how those are in comparison with the rifle.

For extra crit I use good old Ribbit but I reeealy want to get shadowlurk.

Candylicks
03-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Shadowlurk eggs are redic overpriced right now. It's a good mage pet but not worth what you see them for in CS. If you want it use plat for sure.

borix
03-27-2014, 09:01 AM
Have not seen it in CS but now with elites up and running it drops from elite spider. So it will probably be there but I will wait until market is calmed down. Not buying anything right now so I will have to do with 'cheap' Tarlok gear and my old trusty pets.

Candylicks
03-27-2014, 09:05 AM
Yes one is up for 2M in CS this morning. It will come down, but spider elite boss is tough so might be little bit. I use cheap pets too.. Orion is boss hehe.