PDA

View Full Version : i don't like the new Warrior elite gear!

Mougari Khaled
03-26-2014, 04:39 PM
Hi guys, so today i saw the new magma & dragon gear, ( i'm a warrior ), although i do like the armor, but the stats are just ridiculous, such a weak dmg! i expected at least +7-10, because since the hp of tindirin mobs are longer then before, you would need more dmg, i really hoped for a dmg boost to warriors, but got really disappointed with the stats.i would like an armor/dmg balance you know...
Also, comparing this to the difficulty of the maps, just makes it more silly to me, it really makes it a waste of time, why would i waste 200-300 pots a run, 30-40m of my life, and run 5 times + to get an item that isn't even worth it !
Eg : the sword : When wearing lv 41 sword&shield of assault : +27 dmg, +0.3 dps, and the price is : 1 mil ( lol )
WHO would want that?
Dragon's scale helmet ( of will i think, also wearing tarlok's helmet of defance ) :+ 60 armor,-12 dmg, really.....?
so what's you're take on this guys, i really hope sts would buff the dmg ! at least make it better then lv36 tarlok,AT LEAST.
i'd like to see 350+dmg and dps legendary only wars this season !

Trenton
03-26-2014, 04:41 PM
A warrior complaining bcus of lack of damage lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mougari Khaled
03-26-2014, 04:44 PM
A warrior complaining bcus of lack of damage lol

Well thanks for pointing you view -_-", i only tank when running hard maps/ lvling, but some times you dont need that 2000+ armor, you just don't, i'm just saying they should increase the dmg with increasing the armor, not add one and decrease the other, while arcane wars have 600+ dmg, that's 300 dmg diff! not fair.

Trenton
03-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Well thanks for pointing you view -_-", i only tank when running hard maps/ lvling, but some times you dont need that 2000+ armor, you just don't, i'm just saying they should increase the dmg with increasing the armor, not add one and decrease the other, while arcane wars have 600+ dmg, that's 300 dmg diff! not fair.

Yet they're the ones spending the extra money/gold to get that "not fair" damage.

Waheedski
03-26-2014, 04:49 PM
I would like the new gears for warrior to be more productive, those are pretty awful stats, need more strength and def more armour.

Anarchist
03-26-2014, 04:51 PM
The problem with the new legendary war sets is that they suck even for tanking.

Veluthe
03-26-2014, 04:51 PM
War don't need dmg lol. Anyway myth>new gear

Waheedski
03-26-2014, 05:20 PM
The problem with the new legendary war sets is that they suck even for tanking.

True and sometimes we like to do solo missions, so a little extra damage helps, otherwise it's like swatting flies while getting battered by high health enemies.

aarrgggggg
03-26-2014, 06:01 PM
Mythics are still the best, the only saving grace to the new magma gear is that people cannot see the stats of the upgraded myths in cs so the magma gear looks better in cs.
I think its funny that the magma will armor and helm cost more than the myths because they are not even as good lol.

Otahaanak
03-26-2014, 06:37 PM
New crafting system may add value to these items as the season progresses.

Regardless, the war Magma set would be an amazing Vanity

Mougari Khaled
03-26-2014, 07:03 PM
Yet they're the ones spending the extra money/gold to get that "not fair" damage.

you missed my point..the diffrance between arcane dmg and legendary dmg should be decreased by around 50 each season.. and such till new arcane is released.. so it goes like this 300> 250>200>300 ....etc. wars dmg is very low and should be buffed... I couldnt even kill some normal bosses because they heal more then i hit or cant switch to dmg build because armor goes low ... all im asking is an extra 20-40 dmg..Just like other classes so it stays balanced!

utpal
03-26-2014, 10:28 PM
i agree. bt u can do elite oltgar for lvl41 entom hamer of warfare. it has high dmg.

bt the magma assault gears scks in stats. armour is ok bt magma helm is not comparable to upgraded myth helm. myth helm has very far better stats then magma helm lol.

yet to see the magma will set.

billythekidd
03-26-2014, 11:26 PM
This is why I'll continue to wear my mythics, use Pavis in party to tank for elite runs when damage isn't a concern, my lvl 35 entombed hammer with super gems is still competing or surpassing the new weapons for the most part, may lack a few stats in some areas but the new entombed hammers aren't that impressive, neither are the architects, I'm not having any trouble with my current setups, full mythic with Pavis and entombed hammer, stop complaining lol.. Mythics are currently cheaper than the new elite gear, I suggest investing in it..

Instanthumor
03-27-2014, 12:22 AM
When I compare my current mythic armor with the newly released armor (of Will), I said to myself, dayummm, my armor could last a couple more seasons after this.

Xeusx
03-27-2014, 04:32 AM
Tank with high dmg but low hp or armor= useless tank

Kellhus
03-27-2014, 04:41 AM
The new gear sucks period. Its same for rogue. Not worth the time and pots to perhaps loot something that essentially is worthless junk but looks nice. This is worst update ever and I cant believe the amount of people who are in the same mind and find it utterly useless to farm anything, particularly new crap items. Sorry I rant but do utterly disappointed with the gear this time around.

matanofx
03-27-2014, 04:42 AM
You cant compare new gear to the the arcane maul, the maul is just WAY OP for its season, for the season after and so far for this season too, best arcane item to be released along with samael.

If theres a problem with the new gear its that warriors need more armor and possibly str but not more dmg, youre already doing alot more than back in the old days when wars cried (and rightfully so) about lack of damage, i think it was season 4 or maybe 3.

Mougari Khaled
03-27-2014, 08:31 AM
Tank with high dmg but low hp or armor= useless tank

you misunderstood me, Yes, tank need high hp and armor only, what i'm saying is, I DON'T tank 24/7, which means i need more dmg to keep up, or pvp with other fellow legendary toons, hell, i can't even do the least noticeable damage on legendary dmg build ( running solo ) !!

You cant compare new gear to the the arcane maul, the maul is just WAY OP for its season, for the season after and so far for this season too, best arcane item to be released along with samael.

If theres a problem with the new gear its that warriors need more armor and possibly str but not more dmg, youre already doing alot more than back in the old days when wars cried (and rightfully so) about lack of damage, i think it was season 4 or maybe 3.

read^ , also that's not what i meant, arcanes are supposed to be op, but the "opness" should be decreased every season, until it become way op again, wars dammage adds by 0 each season according to this gear, hammer adds +22, and the gear does -30,IS THAT FAIR?

GoodSyntax
03-27-2014, 08:58 AM
I can sympathize with your dilemma.

Keep in mind that the difference between Legendary equipment and Mythic is that in Legendaries, you have to compromise something. Last season (until Tarlok gear was released), you had to either go with Architect of Will gear, and sacrifice DMG for HP and Armor, or go with Dev Maul/Entombed Hammer and Hellish of Assault for DMG, and give up on the HP and armor. Mythics kind of eliminate that compromise in that it offers up the best of both.

Arcane Maul is something entirely different. An Arcane-class item is intended to be grossly overpowering. At the time of it's release, Maulers had the best DMG in game! Even now, two seasons removed from it's release, Mauls remain the best weapon for warriors - both for tanking and attacking.

It seems this season, it is again a compromise; however, as STS said, gear releases will be staggered, so what may be the best available Legendaries right now, may be secondary or worse in a month or two.

I haven't checked the stats yet, but if you are after damage, I think that a lv40 Entombed Hammer may be the superior Legendary item for you.

wvhills
03-27-2014, 09:01 AM
the new elite gear has low stats for all classes. they're designed that way. this way we will open crates when new mythic gear is put in them.

Titanfall
03-27-2014, 05:13 PM
You said you don't tank so why have you made a warrior? Warriors are made for ONE REASON. To TANK. Not to solo bosses in 2 minutes with 600 DMG. since you care so much about damage make a mage or rogue.