PDA

View Full Version : Inferno vacuum proc?

Wutzgood
03-26-2014, 05:28 PM
Was wondering what this does and how effective it is? Want to know before buying the magmatic totem. Any feedback is appreciated.

Morholt
03-26-2014, 06:03 PM
Don't have it, but that proc does sound pretty awesome. I imagine it's a bit like how trap pulls targets together.

However, I don't see it as the best thought out proc...it's on a staff...a close range weapon...it's proc pulls lots of targets to you...you're a mage.
Sounds bad in elites. Or does it also cause stun, too? I might be forgetting that it does.

Wutzgood
03-26-2014, 06:12 PM
Don't have it, but that proc does sound pretty awesome. I imagine it's a bit like how trap pulls targets together.

However, I don't see it as the best thought out proc...it's on a staff...a close range weapon...it's proc pulls lots of targets to you...you're a mage.
Sounds bad in elites. Or does it also cause stun, too? I might be forgetting that it does.

I normally prefer a staff to a gun since I run into mobs spamming potions and unloading constant skills. The expedition rifles chain lightning proc is probably my favorite proc of all time tho. Gonna be tough to beat it although I am missing the architect pylons mana regen. Hardly ever used a mana potion with it.

Sorcerie
03-27-2014, 07:20 AM
So it turns out that the staff proc does indeed pulls mobs like rouge traps and does an AOE fire spell upon pull.

Prolly one of the best procs I have seen from a staff since it allows you to pull mobs into a clock that may have missed a little or just keeping aggro really tight for warrior and rouges who use windmill and the nox box strategy.

The AOE fireball is also a nice little bonus to keep the pressure and damage on. Good option for elite and tindirin maps which have the mobs spread out, for sure.

Candylicks
03-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Interesting...

Sceazikua
03-27-2014, 07:51 AM
inferno vacuum indeed sounds very cool. The trap of rogues is really great when it procs, hope this staff does the same :) Btw can I ask someone who got the staff if it does pull bosses? ;)