PDA

View Full Version : Please!!! Somebody tell me

Khaphyn
03-27-2014, 12:50 AM
There will be a new level 41 Firesquid or a mage weapon with a dps comparible to one...Also,if there is one in the making,somewhere down the road,it would be great if a little more dam is added...Most will find this request ridiculous but a squishy mage can hope and dream.....Also,I'd really love to see a vanity with some luck % added to it...I know I know....crazy but,wouldn't it be a fun addition..Or maybe a gem with a luck %...Thats even crazier...Lol.One more....How about a dragon pet that looks like the Dragon hatchling boss at the end of The Wilds....Ok ok...I'm done.Sorry and Thank you..I Love You bye bye.#:-)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sceazikua
03-27-2014, 12:59 AM
-firesquid and any fire staves are dps weapon, they dont have as high dmg. It has always been like that. If more dmg then it becomes OP overall with both dmg and dps.
-vanity is just for a reason : vanity. If they ever added luck or any kind of stat to it, everyone will always run around in that vanity. Wheres variety? And this kind of vanity I heard was added in PL, and it quickly ruined the game.
-luck gem: LOL ... people will now have 100% reroll with 70% from elixirs and the rest from this. Well, bye market.

Khaphyn
03-27-2014, 01:07 AM
Well Thank you very much mister wet blanket.....lol jk

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sceazikua
03-27-2014, 04:29 AM
OK Ill never reply to any of your thread ever again and let it drown with 0 reply because noone really cares about these kinds of "ideas". Bye.