PDA

View Full Version : Any action on ganging guilds from sts?

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 02:39 AM
I've seen some twink guilds where almost all the members in there are either spot blockers or gangers. And well....i really think sts should take some actions on these unsporty acts. But I have a question to sts : if i constantly providing you(sts) the evidence of the specific guild doing all these unsporty actions in the form of video(not photos only) by reporting it to support team. Would you take any actions? Thanks in advanced!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Daddyblu
03-27-2014, 02:40 AM
its part of the game.

you have a choice to leave map or fight and call friends.

if block better leave unless your confident that you can win 4-5

Endkey
03-27-2014, 02:43 AM
Dont take it on your ego...If they gang then try to regroup...if they block and you have the chance to still win from then, then try ur best...but if you have no choice of winning...then the best choice is to leave.

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 02:48 AM
i fully understand what you guys mean and i really buy it. But the thing is how if the phenomenon happens almost the entire day? Expect me to leave or log out and make way for them to do the dirty trick. I dont think it's the solution. Here im providing the solution by being the volunteer to provide the evidence. peace

Endkey
03-27-2014, 03:28 AM
Its a part of the game as daddy said...people use it wrongly. We cant change this :/

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 03:31 AM
im not going to change it, but sts can change it(i hope). Im here to offer evidence to sts, hoping for some actions taken, simple as that. @.@

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 03:32 AM
im not going to change it, but sts can change it(i hope). Im here to offer evidence to sts, hoping for some actions taken, simple as that. @.@

Endkey
03-27-2014, 03:36 AM

Which lvl do u pvp in?

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 03:41 AM
lvl 25 endkey, i can show u how bad it can get if u gonna join this lvl pvp. ;)

Endkey
03-27-2014, 03:43 AM
Try coming to endgame bro...u will forget all about lvl 25 :D When arcanes and mythics come at you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hqYg_m4bUA
watch this video...altho this is a clash...this is how hard it can get

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 03:46 AM
haha, it happens to all lvl . Doesnt matter which lvl u are, but tolerance is not an option to me.

Endkey
03-27-2014, 03:47 AM
haha, it happens to all lvl . Doesnt matter which lvl u are, but tolerance is not an option to me.

Then start learning tolerance lol...its always gnna be like that...

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 03:49 AM
until sts state that ganging and spotblocking are cool to them. ;x

epicrrr
03-27-2014, 04:05 AM
its part of the pvp mechanic nothing can be done with this, without completely ruining the experience for everyone.

Cero
03-27-2014, 04:26 AM
Edit.

My bad.
Have no idea about chrome since i dont play on it

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 04:47 AM
heh? im playing on laptop and juz tab on the 'i' button on keyboard then it will bring me to inventory straight , then click whatever i want followed by double (esc). Anything complicated ? If it's cheating, i dont mind sts remove this feature on pc.

Endkey
03-27-2014, 05:48 AM
nice vid btw...totally those gangers are nubs...

Ophelia
03-27-2014, 05:48 AM
C'est la vie

Iamruthless
03-27-2014, 07:45 AM
In pvp everyone of us has ganged before and we alway complain of getting ganged smh -.- , it should be blue team vs red team , whoever has the short end will loose ofc , thats why you call your guild or leave :)

Daddyblu
03-27-2014, 08:15 AM
In pvp everyone of us has ganged before and we alway complain of getting ganged smh -.- , it should be blue team vs red team , whoever has the short end will loose ofc , thats why you call your guild or leave :)

true! the guild has a huge role in pvp.

pick a guild that will help you pve elite farm and pvp as well.

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 08:41 AM

not trying to be noble, but keep that statment with you. There's only one type of player that will call me ganger , that will be gangers. Again, tolerance is not an option to me until sts clarifies that spot blocking and ganging are cool. Good luck.

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 08:42 AM
true! the guild has a huge role in pvp.

pick a guild that will help you pve elite farm and pvp as well.

there's nothing a guild can help if people juz keep blocking the spot. We need solution from sts, not compromise. ;)

Daddyblu
03-27-2014, 08:44 AM
not trying to be noble, but keep that statment with you. There's only one type of player that will call me ganger , that will be gangers. Again, tolerance is not an option to me until sts clarifies that spot blocking and ganging are cool. Good luck.

there is no such rules in CTF, i know that spot blocking is very cowardly thing to do but what can we do?

if other team spot block might as well leave the map look for another room.

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 08:49 AM
there is no such rules in CTF, i know that spot blocking is very cowardly thing to do but what can we do?

if other team spot block might as well leave the map look for another room.

as I've mentioned, it's fine to leave a ctf room, or 2 or even 3 times consequtively. But try to imagine how if most of the maps are either empty or full of spot blockers, keep leaving will not be a solution. I'm here to hear from sts of their response on my question, not to learn how to compromise to the 'trend of this culture'.

eeknoh
03-27-2014, 08:50 AM
The ganging is what it is.. But spot blocking can easily be fixed, in the sense of ideas to fix it. stg simply chooses not to for whatever reasons. All they have to do is change the joining system for pvp zones. Most games with pvp have some system in place to prevent this. Im not really sure why stg doesnt. I don't think they ever intended pvp to be a focus and only intended it to be something to do occasionally. However, the lack of a true endgame for this game has made it THE focus for the majority of top geared players as the pve content simply has no real reward.

In case noones noticed, no new pvp content has been introduced in 2+ expansions(idk before nordr i wasnt here). Its kinda like a sidegame in the eyes of stg. They focus pve, because in reality the VAST majority of players dont pvp much, as facing fully geared players gets old fast if you aren't rolling with similar stats. Its a bit of a vicious circle and just reiterates that there is -no "real" endgame content- available in arcane legends. Please don't reply that elites are endgame.. I know that's the intention for endgame.. Hence the "real". As thats my opinion.

Sorry, rabbit trail followed.. I dun.

Shrug.

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 09:18 AM
every implementation of new system has its pros and cons, that i will leave it to the experts(dev team) . But I would really love to see some changes rather than none. If they have no plan on this, Im sure thr's lots of players like me would love to provide them with solid evidence rather than simply reporting or photosssss taking. The key is, will sts do something or not?

Remiem
03-27-2014, 10:41 AM
PVP can be messy in any game. Having an area where it's all up to players to fight and create strategies leaves so many open ends that it's very difficult from a developer standpoint to create restrictions on what players can and cannot do in those areas. We do realize that there could be improvements to the PVP system, there is always room for improvement. But, like Thorfluffy mentions above, a majority of our development efforts have been on PVE to create new and exciting content for all players to enjoy.

That being said, we do not now, nor will we ever condone behavior that "restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Game;" per the ToS. We currently take reports for any activities in violation of this rule on a case by case basis. If you believe that someone is in violation of the ToS for the game, simply send your report through http://support.spacetimestudios.com and our support team will look into it and take any necessary action.

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 10:53 AM
thanks remiem for the response, i will read thru the tos. If constant spot blocking is against the tos, im happy to provide sts the evidence in the form of video, if it's not, then i guess i will juz sit back and put a big smile on those spot blockers hoping one day sts will do something. Peace

Endkey
03-27-2014, 10:55 AM
I saw the vid and noticed that you are from DM....its better to ask people of the same lvl as u in guild for help..and if it is hard for you to find any...then i recommend you to join any pvp guild u like which is according to your level

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 11:06 AM
I saw the vid and noticed that you are from DM....its better to ask people of the same lvl as u in guild for help..and if it is hard for you to find any...then i recommend you to join any pvp guild u like which is according to your level

hey endkey, thx for ur suggestion. I have lots of fren at this lvl so asking for help is never a problem to me, the only problem is that thr's no spot for them to join in... :/ tatz why the main issue i wish to address is spotblocking followed by massive ganging XD. Well, since i've got the answer from sts...so i guess i should juz sit back til sts takes any measure on this issue. Not really satisfied, but at least a reply for me to settle down to loss hope or whatever lol. Case solved :/

Endkey
03-27-2014, 11:08 AM
hey endkey, thx for ur suggestion. I have lots of fren at this lvl so asking for help is never a problem to me, the only problem is that thr's no spot for them to join in... :/ tatz why the main issue i wish to address is spotblocking followed by massive ganging XD. Well, since i've got the answer from sts...so i guess i should juz sit back til sts takes any measure on this issue. Not really satisfied, but at least a reply for me to settle down to loss hope or whatever lol. Case solved :/

Then as i said b4...leave the room...dnt take it seriously..dnt give them free kills

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 11:19 AM
Then as i said b4...leave the room...dnt take it seriously..dnt give them free kills

haha, noted! I dont get too seriously in game, simply it's hard for me to enjoy the current system. XD Dark time man, dark time. Tolerance is what that feeding the corruption, take note sts. :) act b4 its too late. :/

Kakashis
03-27-2014, 12:58 PM
level 25 twinking is rough either way. That's where all them hooks went!

aarrgggggg
03-27-2014, 01:10 PM
I do not pvp at all but heres my two cents on the matter

Spot blocking is truly a cheap way to gain an advantage...However the person who is spot blocking i do not believe is in any violation of tos, How so???
because if the person chooses to join a pvp map and stand there and do nothing that is their right to do so. Who should decide how others are allowed to play the game??? If that is what they want to do then so be it thats their choice.

Ganging also is not a violation of tos because once again it is not outlined in bold letters somewhere how people should play the game.
The cliche there is more than one way to skin a cat comes to mind.

I see these same issues arise in every competitive multiplayer pvp game out there and there is not much u can do about people who are trolls because quite frankly trolling is not against any tos of any game. It is not a nice thing to do....but not against tos.

Like others have suggested if u are having a hard time coping in a particular lobby leave that one and find one that suits you better.

Anarchist
03-27-2014, 01:33 PM
http://funkyimg.com/u2/419/874/Meanwhile_in_africa.jpg

#RunForYourLifeIfTheyGangYou.

Merrrrrrrked
03-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Spot blocking is around in all levels of PVP that I have played (haven't tried end game so I can't speak for that).

Thorluffy, I don't think that it's necessarily against any ToS so players can't get banned for it, but all we can do is try our best to fight fair and to leave the game if the opponent's guild spot blocks.

By staying and fighting in a blocked room you're telling the enemy guild that you're okay with it. Instead, leave every time and eventually they (not calling any guild names but it's very obvious who he is referring to) will stop blocking because it just makes you leave every time.

That's my theory at least...

Blacklisted and decimation have had a rough past and we have lately been trying to instill clean 5v5 guild war, thanks to Wakoko from Blacklisted. This can only happen when the officers of each guild take a step forward and promote this type of clean fighting and condone spot blocking and spawn farming in clashes.

Our clashes have begun to look a lot like the video that EndKey posted and I hope out of this conversation, someone can draft a set of basic rules that guilds can follow that will promote clean guild clashes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thorluffy
03-27-2014, 03:27 PM
thx guys for ur opinion, juz read thru the tos and indeed , those unsporty acts are not against tos. Well, let it be. Thx again and have fun all :D

Meenmoon
03-27-2014, 04:34 PM
Its a part of the game but it's not fair if ( lvl 15 vs lvl 16 or 17). (Lvl 16 vs 17 and 18).
So, we had to blocking to balance the games.
I think CTF or TDM with no blocking is more comfortable.
I hated when other team insulting and type dirty word when we lost the CTF.
We should be considerate because we play just for fun and increase more friends all over the world.
Love Peace!!

Meenmoon
03-27-2014, 04:44 PM
I agree with your suggestions.
Thanks..:adoration:

Endkey
03-28-2014, 04:13 AM
http://funkyimg.com/u2/419/874/Meanwhile_in_africa.jpg

#RunForYourLifeIfTheyGangYou.

Says a guy who pves all the time...