PDA

View Full Version : Back!:D

KingFu
12-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Well, I have a lot of threads to post on. Ive been reading a tiny bit, but I haven't been playing much at all this week. I went to Christmas parties (I have another today) and my GF's party is Friday. So been a busy week :o

Anything new? I see Lightning has made a fool of himself and has been of course flaming me without my presence possible (figures. Coninsidence? I think not...) I'm excited for the Christmas stuff! I want that sword that G is holding in the screenshot :p

Welcome back Twink btw. Were forums as much fun without us?;) I kid...

So. Anything new in PL land I should know about?:)

Edit:

My post count went down. Used to be 31.XX!!:mad::mad:

Seratonin
12-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Welcome back!

FluffNStuff
12-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Welcome back mystic!

Kossi
12-11-2010, 05:07 PM
welcome back! did you make a welcome back screenie?

Rusalio
12-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Welcome back mist.... yeah I see lightning does a lot of that... you have post to catch up on!!!! Just don't get yourself banned again!!! Awe heck why not again.... so much treads were generated because of it.... it just may keep the PL forum going....hjahahahahah

KingFu
12-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Welcome back mist.... yeah I see lightning does a lot of that... you have post to catch up on!!!! Just don't get yourself banned again!!! Awe heck why not again.... so much treads were generated because of it.... it just may keep the PL forum going....hjahahahahah

Haha, yeah, me and twink got two threads :cool: but nah, I'm not planning to get banned again.

Kossi, hmmm, don't think I did. I've hardly played all week. Only played at night. Lvling my alt and pvping. But I did farm some totems last night:)

Zeus
12-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Mystical, good news for your, lightninglord67 just got banned but the bad news is he locked twinktastic's thread. Man I love him as a friend and all, but he really needs to bottle down the emotions a bit. It is not a good thing to have so much anger on forums. I only get angry when I need to defend myself, my girl, or my friends.

KingFu
12-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Mystical, good news for your, lightninglord67 just got banned but the bad news is he locked twinktastic's thread. Man I love him as a friend and all, but he really needs to bottle down the emotions a bit. It is not a good thing to have so much anger on forums. I only get angry when I need to defend myself, my girl, or my friends.

Yeah, I think it was waiting to happen personally. I don't want to have this thread talking about him the whole time. I just said that since I saw some of the posts he made and they were pretty out of line. But eh, what's done is done.

Anyways, thanks. Been mayhem being in the car and not being able to hit up forums :D

Rusalio
12-11-2010, 05:20 PM
Oh really!!!!!! he Did!!!! hahahahahahahahahah too funny! sort of thought his threads were a little too hot.... LMAO... Sorry LL, just an observation

Cascade
12-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Get out noob....Jk :) Welcome back mystical :)

Zeus
12-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Mysticaldream, you my friend are a forums addict. We need to have an intervention. I'd call up twinktastic but he too is a forum addict. So I'll call up lone, res, and ladylove to intervene with your forum addicting. It is not alcohol mystical, lol

KingFu
12-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Mysticaldream, you my friend are a forums addict. We need to have an intervention. I'd call up twinktastic but he too is a forum addict. So I'll call up lone, res, and ladylove to intervene with your forum addicting. It is not alcohol mystical, lol

Hahaha, lil bit. I like forums better than in game personally, nicer community:)

Zeus
12-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Ikr, although this only applies when the trolls are asleep. If they are awake, all hell breaks loose.

Balonia
12-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Good news all around. But I have a question... Do they give you warnings or do they just straight up ban you?

Zeus
12-11-2010, 05:30 PM
When a dev posts on your thread, or looks at your thread that is usually your warning. It's kinda like a three strike your out kinda thing I believe. Although, I can't be too sure, as I never got banned before.

KingFu
12-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Good news all around. But I have a question... Do they give you warnings or do they just straight up ban you?

I didn't notice a warning. I remember a while ago, I got a report from Samhayne (used to be community guy on forums and just vanished) for flaming Lightning, but I didn't get banned. It got removed or something, so I think Asommers or someone thought it wasn't enough to ban me for, or let me off. But this time, I didn't notice anything as far as a warning passed a notification saying I'd been banned.

Rusalio
12-11-2010, 05:32 PM
well lets test it range......LOL

Zeus
12-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Well mystical, that was because those were clearly one the rules of what samhaynes said not do to. It was clearly underlined that you would get banned instantly for doing any of those above rules. But I'm saying for the vague rules you get warnings. Although I don't blame you, I didn't know until after you get banned. And Rusalio who revives balonia's "when you play with yourself thread first"? Me or You. I vote you.

Balonia
12-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Actually I had a thought for a new thread but it's really really risky

Balonia
12-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Wait though, are there rules against innuendo's?

Zeus
12-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Well Balonia, you got big huevas, just make the thread and hit post, without a second thought. I love your threads. They are better then watching tv sometimes haha

Justg
12-11-2010, 05:42 PM
We don't warn, so please don't test the limits. Yes for innuendo as well. Just play nice and have fun :)

KingFu
12-11-2010, 05:44 PM
We don't warn, so please don't test the limits. Yes for innuendo as well. Just play nice and have fun :)

No welcome back?;) I kid. Hehe

Zeus
12-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Ok fine, but I guess this was the warning to all :( -Calls town cryer, Justg has laid down the voice of doom. Nobody question it-. But in all seriousness, thanks for explaining justg, I wasn't quite sure myself.

smoae
12-11-2010, 05:48 PM
wow youve been back for an hour and you still havent posted on my leaving or contest thread?
so much for our friendship...

Zeus
12-11-2010, 05:49 PM
I don't think he has found it yet smoae, or he may be sad that your leaving. Give it some time :)

KingFu
12-11-2010, 05:50 PM
wow youve been back for an hour and you still havent posted on my leaving or contest thread?
so much for our friendship...

Lol, I read it, I was planningnon posting on that one. And kossis facts thread ;)

Sad to see ya go:/

Balonia
12-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Justg, I would never think of such a thing. You don't have to worry about me.
Btw, I do like to play and have fun...;)

smoae
12-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Lol, I read it, I was planningnon posting on that one. And kossis facts thread ;)

Sad to see ya go:/
So you put kossi's fact thread at the same importance level as me leaving? There goes your chance at the contest...

Kingofhurtz
12-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Welkum bakc!!!!!!! So how's it feel to be home after that long vacation?

KingFu
12-11-2010, 06:40 PM
So you put kossi's fact thread at the same importance level as me leaving? There goes your chance at the contest...

Just to prove Kossi wrong. Sorry, went afk to make my sig;)

And TY king:D and all who welcomed me back:o

jonboy
12-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Yawn, morning Mystic, welcome back, where's the coffee?

KingFu
12-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Thanks Jonboy, lmao, no comment:p

TwinkTastical
12-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Welcome back to the forums :)

Demonicdevyn
12-11-2010, 08:31 PM
you have posted on enough threads

Varking
12-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Just wanted to say welcome back!

KingFu
12-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Thx guys and Devyn, maybe you just haven't posted on enough;)

bladesword
12-12-2010, 03:55 AM
Welcome back to the forums :)

welcome back on forums both of ya