PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen this guy?

KingFu
12-11-2010, 05:27 PM
I don't really want to make this thread as a flame thread, not what it's directing towards, but has anyone seen a guy named kezako? He's a pally *cough*op*cough*;) and I saw him in pvp a few days ago, just randomly started calling everyone a noob that he killed. I could go on and on about pathetic things he said and did. But thats not why I made this thread. I'm wondering if anyone else has seen him or met him, and if he's always like this? I didn't say 2 words to him, and he called me and all my team noobs. I can understand some people just trying to make others mad in pvp just for fun, but it seems like he had something against me and my friends (lone was there and so was xrax) who didn't even know him.

Edit:

Even when he was on my/my friend team he'd call even people on him team noobs. Just wondering if he was upset that day, or if he's just always like this?

Pharcyde
12-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Joined my VL farm match yesterday. He got pwned by the 3 lorekeepers in the portal room and kept whining about how we need to go get him and that we were dumb for not killing them. He eventually left after saying "you know what **** this" and quit.

omg on another note... Post # 666...

Zeus
12-11-2010, 05:29 PM
I have played with him in pvp before, and he is generally a nice guy. I think you might have just caught him when he was having an ego boost or like all normal people, a bad day. Gosh, I love that song. -humms to self, "you had a bad day".

Rusalio
12-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Hey Mystic, he's on my friend lists(one of my toons) and I've played a couple times.... lets just say observations is a bit intense.....plays well tho. Don't know him personally.

KingFu
12-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Hey Mystic, he's on my friend lists(one of my toons) and I've played a couple times.... lets just say observations is a bit intense.....plays well tho. Don't know him personally.

Yeah, I'm not insulting his playing style or anything. He just didn't seem like he was either in a good mood, or a generally happy person.

bladesword
12-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Ive farmed with him before in a group of same countries born.. hes quiet and i dont see him flaming.

skimmey
12-12-2010, 11:55 AM
He actually is a very friendly player to me just seems to be on clinch with leaderboards players that he owned and so on dunno fir sure

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 06:09 PM
He must have been having a bad week then. Flamed out mystics pvp game and flamed my VL farm match just a few days apart.

KingFu
12-12-2010, 10:51 PM
He actually is a very friendly player to me just seems to be on clinch with leaderboards players that he owned and so on dunno fir sure

But he didn't own any of us. It was 3v3. Yes I'm on leaderboards. So was lone. Xrax wasn't. He was said to be a jerk to regrenade and ajeje as well so heh:/

Edit:

Maybe he just has little or no respect for archers?

Dip
12-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Well then what's the point of this thread? I ve seen you at your worse behavior too mystical..

I played with him often and he s good.. And yes he does kill ajejej... Nromally ajeje leaves the games....but I guess in pvp these days it's not much skills at lvl 50 but the speed of mashing ur buttons when in range...

And its a game buddy... Leave it in game instead of ranting on in forum like a baby gosh

KingFu
12-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Well then what's the point of this thread? I ve seen you at your worse behavior too mystical..

I played with him often and he s good.. And yes he does kill ajejej... Nromally ajeje leaves the games....but I guess in pvp these days it's not much skills at lvl 50 but the speed of mashing ur buttons when in range...

And its a game buddy... Leave it in game instead of ranting on in forum like a baby gosh

I'm not ranting, I think it was pretty clear that I was just sling if he was always like this, or just in a bad mood. I didn't want to mark him as a jerk if he was jut having a bad day. I wasn't posting like a baby, way to jump to conclusions and not read what is there. If I posted saying how much of a jerk he was and blah blah blah and was just flaming him, it'd be another story, but thats not the matter. I said I wasn't making it to flame him, I was simply sling if he was like thins to everyone, or if I did something wrong, or if he was just having a bad day. Next time, read the whole post before commenting please:)

Uctiger62
12-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Seems like the result of this post, intentional or not, is that the forums now know that he was being mean to you. :(

Puyt
12-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Mysticall you noob and your team noob to. go 1vs1 when you want i owned you.Ps stop run when you fight go buy skill and come back ty.

Barbamitsos
12-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Puyt ur the bigest sucker. Come 1v1 me and eat some cck. L2p and get on again.

Guys like u should play tetris noobster.
Go drink ur milk as u should and delete pl from ur device.pl deserves beter people and not scumms like u

KingFu
12-19-2010, 03:20 PM
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/72e02761.png

:D

Puyt
12-19-2010, 05:20 PM
Mystical you talk like a kid when you fight with me i always owned you please stop rage stop lammer.ps come back when you have find your skill.go to sleep little kid tomorow school.

KingFu
12-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Mystical you talk like a kid when you fight with me i always owned you please stop rage stop lammer.ps come back when you have find your skill.go to sleep little kid tomorow school.

LMAO, I don't talk when I PvP, I hardly ever do. You don't pwn me, other way around dude. Seriously, you are always leaving and rejoining like a lost noob. Just get out, you are pathetic for real. You walk into PvP and have rage for no reason, do you just hate life? Come on, you talk BS all day, and cuss in PvP at people all the time for no reason. I would put this to a rest between you and I but it is clear you don't want to lol

Puyt
12-19-2010, 06:28 PM
Stop rage plz.lvl up

Zeus
12-19-2010, 07:09 PM
Stop rage plz.lvl up
One question? How does one level up beyond level 50, when the cap is level 50. Yeah... I thought so. You know mankind has this organ that puts them above all other species. I'll let you in on the secret. It is called a brain, learn to use it. When you do, feel free to come back to the forums and we will welcome you like a good friend.

TheLaw
12-20-2010, 03:23 AM
Puyt, dont talk, i beat you in PvP easy, noob.