PDA

View Full Version : Buying Dungeon Packs, what does it cover?

Reisclef
04-09-2010, 05:37 PM
Hey,

I've gotten my archer up to lvl 13, and I'm considering buying the dungeon packs (as well as another character place or so to have one of each) but before I do, I wanted to know:

If I buy a dungeon pack, does it only apply to the avatar it's purchased with? I'm uncertain how excited I'd be to have to buy a dungeon pack for each character....

Can anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks!

setec
04-09-2010, 05:59 PM
The dungeon packs are good for each account and apply to all characters and future characters on that account.

Reisclef
04-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Brilliant! I thought that would be the case, but wanted to check before I spent a load of time making new characters.

Thanks!

hh83917
04-10-2010, 03:17 PM
So the downloaded map pack go with the device right? I have the game on iPad and iPhone, so i believe the map is tied to the device it is on?

hh83917
04-10-2010, 11:14 PM
So the downloaded map pack go with the device right? I have the game on iPad and iPhone, so i believe the map is tied to the device it is on?

Replying my own post, buying the map = buying it on the server, so which ever device you use, the map will be there for the user, unlike MMOs on the PC where you download extra map packs on the computer you are using. :)