View Full Version : Regarding Potions.

Silentreaper
05-06-2010, 01:47 PM
I'm not sure how many times this has coe up but maybe the dev team could look into the dropping of potions from monsters. could be a % drap rate and come only from the lower non boss, itd give some benefit to helping eliminate all monsters. You could even make it tradable so it help the coin flow goin, or not so it make where they hav to give the money bak to pl if they need to buy extra. whatcha think?

TheBaconKing
05-06-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm not sure how many times this has coe up but maybe the dev team could look into the dropping of potions from monsters. could be a % drap rate and come only from the lower non boss, itd give some benefit to helping eliminate all monsters. You could even make it tradable so it help the coin flow goin, or not so it make where they hav to give the money bak to pl if they need to buy extra. whatcha think?

Potions will be able to be traded when Trade come out in the coming weeks. It was stated on the trade thread the devs posted. You will also be able to trade coins.

Silentreaper
05-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Yea but im aslo sayin like possible loot from drops and stuff. maybe from smaller easier monsters?

Aerospacegod
05-06-2010, 02:05 PM
We just need a bigger range of potions. Full heal potions, potions that freeze/revive/do damage. I wouldn't mind buying them, the gold is stacking up anyway.

I feel like going swimming in my gold vault!

Silentreaper
05-06-2010, 02:07 PM
yea but once trading the gold comes out im sure ull find some use for the gold other than sitting there

TheBaconKing
05-06-2010, 02:07 PM
I feel like going swimming in my gold vault!

Prices in the auction house will be super high when it first comes out because people will have tons of gold to blow.

FeralDruid
05-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Forget potion drops, I want higher level potions. Higher level = more recovery per use.

Aerospacegod
05-06-2010, 02:12 PM
If auction existed today what would pink be worth?

I could see spending up to 20k for the right item. Considering you only need 4 items at a time though I have a few setups atm to keep it interesting.