PDA

View Full Version : im too weak or mobs is Strong ?

Benworushi
03-27-2014, 02:01 PM
today i run last elite map take me 1h,waste 800pots . ..died and died, i feel so tired, im not play game but game play me. .
new elite map so hard i can understand. .but why old elite map is harder(such as olt keep) ,i think that mobs is Strong than boss..2k armor look like paper produ for mobs. .war is not tank. .war like lower mobs. . actually mobs is real player,......
my English is poor. thx

Deadroth
03-27-2014, 02:08 PM
EXACTLY... Elite oltagr became... pain. Also. I observed mobs in shuyal became really hard... I mean, in normal shuyal. Elite nordr mobs r pain, I am afraid only team wid top geared players can handle elites of shuyal/dragon enclave now. I think that elites r best place to farm... deaths. I appreciate the difficult of them, but i need to say, it is really too big. Dev gave us items which r better like +3 more than shuyal items... But elites are harder like 2x more than shuyal ones in previous expansion.. Maybe they forgot about better items? Cause conquistador helm is better than magma one for me...

Zealouzs
03-27-2014, 02:08 PM
I feel you mate tho im a sorc! and from olt to tindirin elite map is really a pain and pot burner. mobs got their super gemmed weapons on! but after a few runs I'm getting used to it! if you're pulling large mobs they will definitely make you pay for it so to lessen your deaths! make your run slowly but surely :)

Kakashis
03-27-2014, 02:45 PM
Last season most players had mythic armor sets and weapons which made them OP for elites. This expansion, feels harder than bloodhammer when he first came out. Yesterday I did some elite maps with players equipped with mythic and arcane items as well as pets. We still died lots and maps took a long time to finish. Even with 25% damage lix, respec, 3 dps, and a tank, we couldn't crack that darn egg :(

There's "challenging" where it's still fun to learn and to get better to the point where you can master certain aspects so you don't die in elites...

And then there's just pure frustration. When a serpent can one hit snipe you or when the tribal magicians jump up and pound you to the ground, it's darn right hard to like. The worst is the last map with the falling magma rocks... You see redzone while running still means a certain death even with 4000+ HP. Heck even our tank died with 6000hp 2000armor

Definitely AL elites has become a platinum sink and very arcade coin style. Average players need not try with PUGS u will not finish!

Eyrika
03-27-2014, 02:52 PM
Last season most players had mythic armor sets and weapons which made them OP for elites. This expansion, feels harder than bloodhammer when he first came out. Yesterday I did some elites maps with players equipped with mythic and arcane items as well as pets. We still died lots and maps took a long time to finish. Even with 25% damage lix, respec, 3 dps, and a tank, we couldn't crack that darn egg :(

Yeah it's true, today i have elite for cracked egg ap...the team build = 1 war+3 rogues with arcane pets, all mythic (me i m full with daggers) +2 rogues with elixir 25% damages !!! After lot of dies and 10+ reset boss we have surrender at 50 min ! Cause it's really hard !!! And idk why it s so hard ! We are a team with very good gears and we have do the strategie ! (war pull mobs, rogue dps the egg) the max life we have down of this egg is just ~80% ! It s not normal !

Kakashis
03-27-2014, 02:57 PM
Yeah it's true, today i have elite for cracked egg ap...the team build = 1 war+3 rogues with arcane pets, all mythic (me i m full with daggers) +2 rogues with elixir 25% damages !!! After lot of dies and 10+ reset boss we have surrender at 50 min ! Cause it's really hard !!! And idk why it s so hard ! We are a team with very good gears and we have do the strategie ! (war pull mobs, rogue dps the egg) the max life we have down of this egg is just ~80% ! It s not normal !

We got it down to 2-5% HP, even when it feels like there should be a few seconds left, it seems to hatch just before :( I'm guessing you need to have full gems, best gear, arcane pets, and arcane ring to do it.

Eyrika
03-27-2014, 03:02 PM
If u need a rogue for do the ap i m here...full mythic (full super gems) arcane pet (glacian, singe)

Ing : Eyrika

Ebezaanec
03-27-2014, 03:03 PM
I usually pug Elite Oltgar if no one is available.

Ran a pug with three warriors yesterday. It's more challenging so the levels now require more strategy and skill.

I like it :D

Serancha
03-27-2014, 03:07 PM
today i run last elite map take me 1h,waste 800pots . ..died and died, i feel so tired, im not play game but game play me. .
new elite map so hard i can understand. .but why old elite map is harder(such as olt keep) ,i think that mobs is Strong than boss..2k armor look like paper produ for mobs. .war is not tank. .war like lower mobs. . actually mobs is real player,......
my English is poor. thx

The Nordr and Shuyal Elites were scaled up in difficulty because they now hold level 40/41 gear. You need to work to get it. If you are counting potions on elites, you're not going to enjoy yourself very much.

You may have 2K armor, but if your damage is only 150 and health 5k, you're going to take much longer and die much more. Look in the warrior guides section for a good build and get some appropriate gear - like a weapon that does damage, and you'll find things much easier.

Fyrce
03-27-2014, 03:43 PM
Some of us are learning to pull fewer mobs, split mob groups, and/or stun/panic/fear/freeze/KD them. It's definitely a challenge but it's doable and running times do go down. And hey, it's not like you stay dead...

Energizeric
03-27-2014, 04:18 PM
Last season most of you were running level 36 elite dungeons with level 36 mythic helm and armor. So that would be the same as running level 41 elites with level 41 mythic helm and armor. But none of you are using that gear, instead you are using level 36 mythics or level 41 legendary, and those of you using level 41 legendary are probably using crate gear. So yes it will be harder until you upgrade your gear.

For those of you who have been playing since the Kraken expansion, I'm sure you remember how hard elite skull cove was. That is how it's suppose to be. It was nice to be able to farm, loot a legendary weapon like a kraken skewer or firesquid, and be able to sell it for 2-3m. Now you may have that opportunity again.

jlmunoz
03-27-2014, 04:41 PM

Last season most of you were running level 36 elite dungeons with level 36 mythic helm and armor. So that would be the same as running level 41 elites with level 41 mythic helm and armor. But none of you are using that gear, instead you are using level 36 mythics or level 41 legendary, and those of you using level 41 legendary are probably using crate gear. So yes it will be harder until you upgrade your gear.

For those of you who have been playing since the Kraken expansion, I'm sure you remember how hard elite skull cove was. That is how it's suppose to be. It was nice to be able to farm, loot a legendary weapon like a kraken skewer or firesquid, and be able to sell it for 2-3m. Now you may have that opportunity again.

Well said... :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Energizeric
03-27-2014, 05:05 PM

It's about time there was an actual hard achievement. I have not yet gotten this one, but I'm sure in time I will manage it.

Toy
03-27-2014, 05:11 PM
Well Elites are meant to be hard with better loot. I agree it is harder than the past Elites. This is the standard level of difficulty. This is when you need tactics

Haligali
03-27-2014, 05:19 PM
Easy elite=cheap loots.

drawfflerz
03-27-2014, 06:10 PM
People with mythic and arcane will rule this game.

uunknownn
03-27-2014, 06:16 PM
actually its so annoying that that party running for almost 30mins and one or two pt members leave the map coz they dc or loose hope.this is not fun!just a lil nerf thats it.

UndeadJudge
03-27-2014, 06:28 PM
Is it just me or did they buff normal shuyal too? Me and a friend were leveling pets and the mobs were way stronger..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chitgoks
03-28-2014, 01:37 AM
lol so true. when shuyal first came out, only the 1st map of nordr was easy while the rest were scaled up. okay. fine.

tindirin maps came out so i expected the same thing: 1st map of shuyal same. but noooo ... all normal shuyal maps are now hard. i ignore their daily quests now.

flluby2
03-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Im getting the same feeling. Mythic gears feels like trash on my tank. Mobs hits too hard I had to go all defensive now. Even with no crit, they still kill. Would help a LOT if party use plat revive. But thats probably their intention, current weak gear needs to be balance with elixir to make it happen.

Jiarijiba
03-28-2014, 05:53 AM
Is it just me or did they buff normal shuyal too? Me and a friend were leveling pets and the mobs were way stronger..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, went in today to normal shadow plains with my mage alt to run the casual kill-the-shadowmangers-and-collect-the-1200g-run. But what the heck! They have been buffed! PUG members come and go, I die, they die. They leave, I leave. OK, what's next?