PDA

View Full Version : Droid only came out to play for three minutes.

Pharcyde
12-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Before you guys think this another plz send out droid post, read this.

Hey, I'm Pharcyde, the droid hunter. I have been to almost every single Droid party, and have screenshots of almost all of the droid costume winners. Last night the droid only came out to play for three minutes. Why? I am not sure... Heres the story.

So yesterday Facebook updated that the Droid was in Lost Expidition. I was the first to like and comment on this post as well.

So I jumped on pocket legends fast, setup join game settings to townes only and lost expidition. There was 7 townes open. I filtered through each town for about 5 minutes, still no droid. I refreshed the facebook page and saw it was 7 minutes old already, so I kept filtering through the 7 townes checking for droid. I noticed one was getting slightly fuller then the others, so I checked it out and it was a player tricking everyone saying "DROIDS BY SHOP VENDOR!". I was about to switch worlds but then the real droid appeared in the middle of the towne. I partied with him for only 3 minutes then he logged off, facebook then said "Droid is gone.. but he will be back!"

KingFu
12-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Not sure about the player saying he was by the merch, was that in game or on facebook? Also, you sure he wasn't just online in a full town? If the town is full it doesn't show on the list.

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Yeah positive. I was one of the first to hit the scene. The person yelling that he was by the vendor was just screwing with everyone cuz when I went over there was no droid and everyone was all mad at the guy. But then Droid appeared in the middle of the towne (Login spawn spot too).

KingFu
12-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Yeah positive. I was one of the first to hit the scene. The person yelling that he was by the vendor was just screwing with everyone cuz when I went over there was no droid and everyone was all mad at the guy. But then Droid appeared in the middle of the towne (Login spawn spot too).

On facebook they also said he'd be joining full towns. Eh, I just think one filled up before you got there and you didn't see it on the list. If you took the time and commented then hopped in game. That might be enough time formit to fill up considering so many pekoe invite friends saying droids there....

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Perhaps, but in my time as a droid hunter I have found that it is still quite easy to find the full world. Even easier to find it in the list, if you keep refreshing then you will eventually see a town with 24 players. There was none, and also lost expidition worlds are empty as it is, I don't think that there are enough people in the world to reserve/fill a world in under 30 seconds.

KingFu
12-12-2010, 01:10 AM
Perhaps, but in my time as a droid hunter I have found that it is still quite easy to find the full world. Even easier to find it in the list, if you keep refreshing then you will eventually see a town with 24 players. There was none, and also lost expidition worlds are empty as it is, I don't think that there are enough people in the world to reserve/fill a world in under 30 seconds.

Guess well never know for sure O_o

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 01:13 AM
haha agreed. I doubt the devs will post back on this one either, I think they will just silently watch :p.

KingFu
12-12-2010, 01:21 AM
haha agreed. I doubt the devs will post back on this one either, I think they will just silently watch :p.

Forum ninjas
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/blackroseowl/Forum%20Iconia/TMNT_ninjaninja.gif

namehere
12-12-2010, 12:12 PM
sadly i dont have a face book account so i cant look

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 05:54 PM
You should make a temporary one. Droid Antennae's are going to become really rare, especially the red ones.

lce
12-12-2010, 06:04 PM
The antennae really arent worth nothing cause they arent tradeable but it looks cool the blue one is the best i think out of all 3

Survivorfan
12-12-2010, 06:05 PM
i dont have a facebook either but i check it, you dont eed an account. The link is below:
http://www.facebook.com/pocketlegends
Then just refresh the page every time you want to check. Thats what i do.

Pharcyde
12-13-2010, 09:44 PM
^^ Or setup mobile applications so you don't need to page troll :p.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 09:45 PM
currently stuck to screen. i get the feeling we got one more visit, maybe even a 15 minute one! maybe

Pharcyde
12-13-2010, 09:47 PM
^^ We always do get like 1-5 more visits even after devs say its officially over :P.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 09:48 PM
consider my luck. think again, im not going to be counting on secret droid raids.

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Yeah, lol. He came by again just now...