PDA

View Full Version : Best twink items for warrior ?

Quarezma
03-27-2014, 03:43 PM
Hey guys !

I am starting a twink warrior and got 10m to spend. I will stop it at level 10-13 so I was looking for some advices about the best items/pet to be good at pvp !
I appreciate all your answers,

SpacemarineX

Envoyé de mon GT-I8190 en utilisant Tapatalk

Toy
03-27-2014, 05:01 PM
I would use a decent pet but with DWS (Dark Watch Sword). This is very powerful, the best and most expensive twink warrior weapon.

Buy Sam for pet, if you dont have enough just save if you think pet is more powerful than sword.

But i suggest you to get DWS as they are rising while Sam price is slowing reducing

Merrrrrrrked
03-27-2014, 08:38 PM
Within your 10m budget I would suggest a few things:

A storm sword of potency or devourer maul of potency. A DWS may have slightly better stats but it's proc sucks. I believe it's dodge whereas storm sword and dev maul proc additional strength and mana regen.

As far as gear use Tarlok assault helm, body. Winter ring of warefare and Tarlok potency amulet.

As far as a pet goes if you can somehow afford a singe with your budget I would suggest it over Glacian an hammerjaw. Sam is the best but simply too costly. As far as mythic pets go I would suggest abaddon over all others.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nostek
03-27-2014, 08:43 PM
If you're really looking to twink then save up for sam, instantly makes anyone op even in city xD
Work for the items after

UndeadJudge
03-31-2014, 06:47 AM
Within your 10m budget I would suggest a few things:

A storm sword of potency or devourer maul of potency. A DWS may have slightly better stats but it's proc sucks. I believe it's dodge whereas storm sword and dev maul proc additional strength and mana regen.

As far as gear use Tarlok assault helm, body. Winter ring of warefare and Tarlok potency amulet.

As far as a pet goes if you can somehow afford a singe with your budget I would suggest it over Glacian an hammerjaw. Sam is the best but simply too costly. As far as mythic pets go I would suggest abaddon over all others.

Good luck!

Dws proc is 100% crit buff.

alexdroog
04-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Agrre, get abaddon.
Dws of potency vs rogue. Storm sword for teamfights.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk