PDA

View Full Version : Hitting barrels.

Seratonin
12-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Hitting barrels, while standing close to them cause the "LOL" emote to go off. Really weird, people who haven't bought it also LOL when hit by exploding barrels. Maybe it's funny to be hit by exploding barrels?

KingFu
12-11-2010, 06:38 PM
It's fun to hit them with a nearby mage and then they blow up and die. It's hilarious IMO TBH, I am laughing thinking about it:)

Fyrce
12-11-2010, 07:18 PM
Oh oh, my bird got slammed by two last night. Was hilarious. First one sent him crashing across the room; he lived. 2nd one sent him flying back the way he came and this time flattened him. Tried to spam pots but not soon enough :P The back and forth was pretty funny.

Cabero
12-11-2010, 08:48 PM
It's fun to hit them with a nearby mage and then they blow up and die. It's hilarious IMO TBH, I am laughing thinking about it:)

Me too Lmao

Seratonin
12-11-2010, 09:11 PM
No doubt, I think it's too funny when I blow myself up, but why the lol emote goes off is still a mystery =p

giayuan
12-11-2010, 11:45 PM
The devs laugh.

icantgetkills
12-12-2010, 12:36 AM
The devs laugh.

Now I no why it makes are characters LOL when there laying on the floor dead xD

KingFu
12-12-2010, 01:27 AM
I laugh sooo hard at times. Lol

Here's a fun one I found:):
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/e7762db0.png

Lesrider
12-12-2010, 02:14 AM
I laugh sooo hard at times. Lol

Here's a fun one I found:):
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/e7762db0.png

That's a cool environment. Don't think I've seen it before...

KingFu
12-12-2010, 02:17 AM
That's a cool environment. Don't think I've seen it before...

Pvp 5v5 AO3 map:)

Lesrider
12-12-2010, 02:19 AM
Yeah, I don't pvp much. But I'd love to see some lava monsters in that environment...

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 01:19 AM
I love the LOLbarrels. \(n_n)/

bladesword
12-13-2010, 05:18 AM
ー(゚Ш+゚ー)))=3 "Freeze! How dare you hit me with a barrel!"

Retributionzx
12-13-2010, 10:24 AM
I dont think this is a technical issue or bug

Riccits
12-13-2010, 10:37 AM
when u play with me, dont wonder why all barrels explode... iam the little pyroman 8-)

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 10:45 AM
I dont think this is a technical issue or bug

How so? Please elaborate =p

KingFu
12-13-2010, 10:49 AM
It's not a bug, I do it all the time. The emote goes off because the player uses it. They're laughing at the person they hit with the barrel. Only "LOL!" emote problem is in pvp. Most of the time when you kill something or die, you use the emote. Now THAT is a big, this isn't.

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 10:51 AM
It's not a bug, I do it all the time. The emote goes off because the player uses it. They're laughing at the person they hit with the barrel. Only "LOL!" emote problem is in pvp. Most of the time when you kill something or die, you use the emote. Now THAT is a big, this isn't.

No no no, I never press emote, and always get the LOL. People who have not purchased the emotes ALSO get the LOL emote. I'ts not like I hit barrel and LOL all the time, It's random, sometimes you LOL, sometimes you don't. =p

BTW, could we get a dev to explain this awesomely funny phenomenon?! I think it is too good to take out of the game. It makes getting hit by barrels much more funny. People get so mad when they get smashed by a barrel, I just laugh. I hear "BOOM", followed by random laughter.... I KNOW they hit the LOLbarrel jackpot!

KingFu
12-13-2010, 10:54 AM
No no no, I never press emote, and always get the LOL. People who have not purchased the emotes ALSO get the LOL emote. I'ts not like I hit barrel and LOL all the time, It's random, sometimes you LOL, sometimes you don't. =p

Is it only when you kill someone. Or is it even when you just damage them? If it's only when you kill them, there may be a bug that whenever you kill someone with a barrel or in pvp, you do that emote let's say. Half the time?

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 10:56 AM
It's random as far as I can tell, just run through Victory Laps 300+ times for the Cyber gear, and you will notice it too. If you die, you don't get a LOL. Maybe from those who saw you die, but I have only seen it when you take damage from one.

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 10:57 AM
JustG Is on now... I wonder if he knows anything about the infamous LOLbarrels. =p

KingFu
12-13-2010, 10:58 AM
It's random as far as I can tell, just run through Victory Laps 300+ times for the Cyber gear, and you will notice it too. If you die, you don't get a LOL. Maybe from those who saw you die, but I have only seen it when you take damage from one.

Hmm, so wait. You're confusing me. Lol. So the person getting hit laughs? In pvp, when you die, you laugh, then stand up, then fall back down. Maybe since barrels were first in pvp, that's what happens every time you get killed with a barrel even in pve?

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Hmm, so wait. You're confusing me. Lol. So the person getting hit laughs? In pvp, when you die, you laugh, then stand up, then fall back down. Maybe since barrels were first in pvp, that's what happens every time you get killed with a barrel even in pve?

I don't know lol. That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out =p And it's just random to some people that get hit in the blast radius.