PDA

View Full Version : Please fix the elites

gumball3000
03-27-2014, 04:58 PM
This is a mobile game not a hardcore mmo, i can't have one hour runs in my launch break. Also this game has major lag issues you have to account for when you set the difficulty of the maps. People get dc or lag.
Its not our fault the AI is so stupid it has to be buffed with insane armor and damage to make it a challenge.

Please nerf the elites. Thank you.

Kakashis
03-27-2014, 05:13 PM
yeah on some level I feel the same way, this is probably the hardest game available on a mobile device and a battery killer with the new elites. For the pro players with good equipments, it's a bonus that it's hard so that items will be high priced, but I'm positive it will turn off majority of the newer casual players. Can't make everyone happy. I just want serpents to get nerfed a little and the redzones to have more play. I'm out of redzones but I guess due to the ping I still die which is frustrating.

Carapace
03-27-2014, 05:47 PM
yeah on some level I feel the same way, this is probably the hardest game available on a mobile device and a battery killer with the new elites. For the pro players with good equipments, it's a bonus that it's hard so that items will be high priced, but I'm positive it will turn off majority of the newer casual players. Can't make everyone happy. I just want serpents to get nerfed a little and the redzones to have more play. I'm out of redzones but I guess due to the ping I still die which is frustrating.

Things like red zones and latency compensation are certainly within our power to adjust. We can check them to make sure they have enough play in them that they forgive with reasonable latency.

keikali
03-27-2014, 05:53 PM
Carapace, it has been a bit laggy lately. I signed on this morning and it was spiking like mayhem.

greandeath
03-27-2014, 06:37 PM
I thought like you yesterday. But then I figured out strategies on the new elite. Its not really hard if you run the map right. They are hard because sts wanted to make the new elites more challenging. The old elites, you were able to rush and and kill, but the new elites require strategies. You can't pull mobs or anything for these otherwise you will die everytime. Find an experienced party that knows how to run the maps and you should be fine. Its ment to post challenges. I wouldn't call you a noob. Your just a player that doesn't know the amount of info you should know about the game

Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk

Nawmsayin
03-27-2014, 06:48 PM
Things like red zones and latency compensation are certainly within our power to adjust. We can check them to make sure they have enough play in them that they forgive with reasonable latency.

Yes, this.