PDA

View Full Version : Just noticed something rather unimportant

MrKrone
03-27-2014, 08:30 PM
As of yesterday, its been a year since Skeletonlord left us to ascertain an education. Yesterday was also my three year anniversary of playing Pocket Legends. He left when i turned two :c

Any thing else semi-noteworthy happen yesterday?

Oldcoot
03-27-2014, 08:43 PM
I found more gray hair in my beard

MrKrone
03-27-2014, 08:45 PM
Oh no! That is not good at all.

Oldcoot
03-27-2014, 08:50 PM
It is what it is, oh well

MrKrone
03-27-2014, 08:51 PM
You should dye your beard. Maybe jet black, strawberry blonde, or even rugby red. Then you wont have any gray.

programmed
03-27-2014, 09:29 PM
You should dye your beard. Maybe jet black, strawberry blonde, or even rugby red. Then you wont have any gray.

Or you just dye it all gray and won't have to worry about finding any new gray hairs.

Jhawkeye
03-27-2014, 09:31 PM
Or you just dye it all gray and won't have to worry about finding any new gray hairs.

Bes Answer

MrKrone
03-27-2014, 09:56 PM
Maybe he wishes to keep a youthful appearence? Maybe he isnt ready to be Oldcoot the Gray, and wishes to stay as a level one wizard?

Xyzther
03-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Maybe he wishes to keep a youthful appearence? Maybe he isnt ready to be Oldcoot the Gray, and wishes to stay as a level one wizard?

I like you

MrKrone
03-27-2014, 10:28 PM
I like you

I like you too, xyzther. Will you marry me? We can roam the forums and say "lol" together.

Skeletonlord
03-28-2014, 03:03 AM
As of yesterday, its been a year since Skeletonlord left us to ascertain an education. Yesterday was also my three year anniversary of playing Pocket Legends. He left when i turned two :c

Any thing else semi-noteworthy happen yesterday?

I'm guessing you mean me?

I'm still around, lurking on the forums and in game every now and then.

Never thought a thread would be made about me.

Distension
03-28-2014, 03:05 AM
Skelly is back :P

Skeletonlord
03-28-2014, 03:07 AM
Skelly is back :P

Yes, I guess I am. I'm still in education doing coursework, but yeah, I'm here.

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 03:23 AM
Thats what happens when a major member of the community leaves his mark on an up and coming novice, who blossoms like the beautiful lilac he is and becomes mrkrone. Good to see ya again skelly.

Distension
03-28-2014, 03:32 AM
Thats what happens when a major member of the community leaves his mark on an up and coming novice, who blossoms like the beautiful lilac he is and becomes mrkrone. Good to see ya again skelly.
Haha Great speach.

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 03:33 AM
Haha Great speach.

Is this where i become xyzther and say "lol"?

Distension
03-28-2014, 03:33 AM
Thats what happens when a major member of the community leaves his mark on an up and coming novice, who blossoms like the beautiful lilac he is and becomes elitevirsa. Good to see ya again skelly.
Fixed. My style

Distension
03-28-2014, 03:35 AM
Haha Great speach.

... replied 1 second later ... tweaker stalkin your own thread :) i like u.

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 03:40 AM

Well actually, i got a notification on tapatalk lol. I was dozing off reading a SL commando guide.

Distension
03-28-2014, 03:45 AM
Haha Great speach.

I use spacetime forum app. Should i use tapatalk?

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 03:48 AM
I use spacetime forum app. Should i use tapatalk?

Its all preference. With tapatalk, you cant see blogs or user signatures. But, it is much cleaner and easier to read. You also get notifications for everything (optionally) so you can tweaker stalk your own threads.

Distension
03-28-2014, 03:53 AM
Its all preference. With tapatalk, you cant see blogs or user signatures. But, it is much cleaner and easier to read. You also get notifications for everything (optionally) so you can tweaker stalk your own threads.

Kk :) im using tapatalk. Easy nd where is the optional notification option?

Sent from my LG-P690b using Tapatalk 2

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 03:56 AM
Keep hitting the top left corner until a menu appears with spacetimestudious, and stuff like subscribed messages timeline browse. Hit the cogwheels in the top right, and click notifications :3

Distension
03-28-2014, 03:57 AM
Keep hitting the top left corner until a menu appears with spacetimestudious, and stuff like subscribed messages timeline browse. Hit the cogwheels in the top right, and click notifications :3

Thank you im configuring everything now lol :)

That Awkward Moment when a ugly girl acts cute... PINKS OMG

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 03:59 AM
That Awkward Moment when a ugly girl acts cute... PINKS OMG

Wut?

Distension
03-28-2014, 04:00 AM
Wut?

Thats my signature, my quote too. Do u like it? :3

"That Awkward Moment when a ugly girl acts cute... PINKS OMG" - EliteVirsa

Distension
03-28-2014, 04:01 AM
Can i add people as friends on tapatalk? I wants to add you.

Skeletonlord
03-28-2014, 04:14 AM
Can i add people as friends on tapatalk? I wants to add you.

I believe you can only add friends via desktop. Literally open your internet browser, open this link and hit add as a friend:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?68688-MrKrone

Distension
03-28-2014, 04:16 AM
I believe you can only add friends via desktop. Literally open your internet browser, open this link and hit add as a friend:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?68688-MrKrone

Browser and the spacetime studios app. Im going to start using tapatalk so i wish they would add it :) thanks for the link btw

Xyzther
03-28-2014, 05:39 AM
Lol

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 01:07 PM
Yeah only downside to tapatalk is you cant take advantage of the friend feature. Gotta use both tapa and sts app to reap all the benefits.

XghostzX
03-28-2014, 03:44 PM
I found more gray hair in my beard

Lmao plz be my grandfather. Leik actually you'd be a cool grandpa

Distension
03-28-2014, 06:41 PM
Lol

Lol

Lets go around the forums shouting randomly, "Lol" - MrKrone

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 06:59 PM
Am i your new quote now? Lol. I only say it cause xyzther does it.

Argyros
03-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Samhayne

Distension
03-28-2014, 07:09 PM
Yes. I do. BES QUOTE IN DA WORLDA

programmed
03-28-2014, 07:09 PM
Samhayne

JustG

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 07:18 PM
Delphina

Xyzther
03-28-2014, 11:22 PM
Lol

Burningdex
03-29-2014, 01:34 AM
*inserts name of a dev that cares about pl* ooh i got one wait no i dont this game is dead

MrKrone
03-29-2014, 01:42 AM
Sts is a small group of people trying to make a living. Theyre focusing on the one that brings in the most money for them. Which is that? Arcane. Is there anything wrong with that? No. Pocket, star, and dark are multiple years old. Its not time to retire just yet, but, its just not economically reasonable to produce a huge content update, such as a new cap, for a game thats miniscule in size compared to arcane. That costs time, money, resources, and manpower, which can be better directed at arcane for larger turn arounds. Think of it like jcpenny. Why would jcpenny set up shop in a small town of 200+, when they can set up shop in a city of 500,000+? Theres more money to be made in the larger town. More money leads to bigger and greater products from sts.

But who am i kidding. This has been said for a long arse time now, yet, nobody cares to listen nor understand.

Distension
03-29-2014, 01:48 AM
Sts is a small group of people trying to make a living. Theyre focusing on the one that brings in the most money for them. Which is that? Arcane. Is there anything wrong with that? No. Pocket, star, and dark are multiple years old. Its not time to retire just yet, but, its just not economically reasonable to produce a huge content update, such as a new cap, for a game thats miniscule in size compared to arcane. That costs time, money, resources, and manpower, which can be better directed at arcane for larger turn arounds. Think of it like jcpenny. Why would jcpenny set up shop in a small town of 200+, when they can set up shop in a city of 500,000+? Theres more money to be made in the larger town. More money leads to bigger and greater products from sts.

But who am i kidding. This has been said for a long arse time now, yet, nobody cares to listen nor understand.

Spoken like a genius. Well done my friend.

Burningdex
03-29-2014, 02:26 AM

aha i was jking (possibly)

Distension
03-29-2014, 02:30 AM
aha i was jking (possibly)

StG rocks. PL is the first Online Game i was interested in, then Minecraft, then maplestory.

Diablo, WoW, LoL, didnt amuse me at all. So dont talk trash about PL or ill Reckt your Face :P

"That Awkward Moment when a ugly girl acts cute... PINKS OMG" - Elitevirsa

Burningdex
03-29-2014, 04:16 AM
StG rocks. PL is the first Online Game i was interested in, then Minecraft, then maplestory.

Diablo, WoW, LoL, didnt amuse me at all. So dont talk trash about PL or ill Reckt your Face :P

... never said they were bad... PL is the first game i actually felt has changed my life a few times over, i moved houses a few years apback and was sad tht i had to leave when i was just becoming popular pl helped me thru dat and now after 3yrs of pl i havent seen a cap in almost 1.5yrs im beginning to lose hope u can think what u want but thts my PoV

MrKrone
03-29-2014, 06:42 AM

Jumping the gun a bit, arent we? Dex never said they were bad, just alluding to the lack of updates.

Distension
03-29-2014, 12:53 PM
Jumping the gun a bit, arent we? Dex never said they were bad, just alluding to the lack of updates.

... never said they were bad... PL is the first game i actually felt has changed my life a few times over, i moved houses a few years apback and was sad tht i had to leave when i was just becoming popular pl helped me thru dat and now after 3yrs of pl i havent seen a cap in almost 1.5yrs im beginning to lose hope u can think what u want but thts my PoV

Okay. :) love you all :*

Ill SLAP you so HARD your gonna forget my NAME, IF you dont GIVE me your GOLD. <-- Period

MrKrone
03-29-2014, 03:42 PM
Okay. :) love you all :*

Ill SLAP you so HARD your gonna forget my NAME, IF you dont GIVE me your GOLD. <-- Period

Is that last part your new tapatalk sig? Its getting really hard to tell when it it and isnt...

Argyros
03-29-2014, 04:09 PM

Believe it or not... Pl is a very young game. Under 4 years actually. That is a short short time period for a game.

IF sts cared to keep dedicated players interest, they would not shove ALL their team into one game. That definitely enlarges that one game, but without a very miniscule amount of new content every month, the game will fade---> or just lose all their dedicated veterans who support/are the community. Without the community the game won't survive.

Distension
03-29-2014, 04:22 PM
You can view the page at http://forums.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?21-Penguins-Escape-from-Zoo

Yes i change it pretty often

MrKrone
03-29-2014, 04:25 PM
Believe it or not... Pl is a very young game. Under 4 years actually. That is a short short time period for a game.

IF sts cared to keep dedicated players interest, they would not shove ALL their team into one game. That definitely enlarges that one game, but without a very miniscule amount of new content every month, the game will fade---> or just lose all their dedicated veterans who support/are the community. Without the community the game won't survive.

Oh no, dont get me wrong, ive been here since launch, albeit not on this same account. I understand that the community makes the game. Have you even taken heart to notice, though, that there are still tons of new people streaming in everyday, even on SL? The community will continue to stay for a much longer time than it already has. These games are far from dead. Even without new updates, you will still return to the game in hopes of meeting up with old friends. Every single one of us built up too much sentimental value with these games to just toss them aside and forget about them because no updates were produced. Without the community, yes, the game wont survive, but, the community will always return.

I may just be a weirdo, but to me, it makes perfect sense to only support arcane at this time. Sts needs the money, and theyre going for it. Heres a cruddy analogy: why should the developers behind CoD make dlc for modern warfare 2, but not ghosts? Ghosts is the newest, and brings the most money. Yes, people still play modern warfare 2, and a good amount at that. But, its just not enough people to warrant making new dlc for. Arcane legends is ghosts, here.

XghostzX
03-29-2014, 04:49 PM
I may just be a weirdo, but to me, it makes perfect sense to only support arcane at this time. Sts needs the money, and theyre going for it. Heres a cruddy analogy: why should the developers behind CoD make dlc for modern warfare 2, but not ghosts? Ghosts is the newest, and brings the most money. Yes, people still play modern warfare 2, and a good amount at that. But, its just not enough people to warrant making new dlc for. Arcane legends is ghosts, here.

I'm happy that I get to be Arcane

Argyros
03-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Oh no, dont get me wrong, ive been here since launch, albeit not on this same account. I understand that the community makes the game. Have you even taken heart to notice, though, that there are still tons of new people streaming in everyday, even on SL? The community will continue to stay for a much longer time than it already has. These games are far from dead. Even without new updates, you will still return to the game in hopes of meeting up with old friends. Every single one of us built up too much sentimental value with these games to just toss them aside and forget about them because no updates were produced. Without the community, yes, the game wont survive, but, the community will always return.

Lol. The community will never go away. But the shape the community is in will dramatically change. Comparing the constructiveness of the community now and to 3 years ago, you will see the difference. It creates a bad environment when a community is stuck up with trolls and dirty players. We have recently lost Crimsontider. So many GOOD players have left...

Burningdex
03-29-2014, 05:32 PM
the old community is dead the nerf killed us i quit for a year im back now and this community has gone to complete garbage

im younger and i have more of a set mid set and that is my opinion community has gone downhill its still amazing but no where near as good as it used to be and the less the devs support us the more the community is going to decline

even in forest haven the new players are asking about next level rise

MrKrone
03-29-2014, 06:11 PM
To be fair, the community has always been filled with trolls. Community has gotten worse, i agree, but worse does not mean the same thing as dead. We have lost a multitude of good players over time, but a majority of them still check in every so often. My beloved skeletonlord, for example. He left last year and still pops up.

We are degrading, we are running backwards down a hill, but we are still here! If we continue to complain about it all, its only going to get worse. Set a good example, help lead the newer generations onwards, and build the community back up! If you want more content, you gotta work for it, and help promote the games, not degrade them with complaints about lack of content and the death of a community. I hate to say this, but, be strong and carry on. Show how much you care for and love the game, and praise it. Help rebuild it. Dont knock it down out of nostalgia for what it once was. If people see complaints about lack of content and all this, they wont want to stick around. Its counter productive to complain. Set a good first impression upon the new guys. Show them that its worth it to stay and to continue funding spacetime.

Burningdex
03-29-2014, 06:44 PM
To be fair, the community has always been filled with trolls. Community has gotten worse, i agree, but worse does not mean the same thing as dead. We have lost a multitude of good players over time, but a majority of them still check in every so often. My beloved skeletonlord, for example. He left last year and still pops up.

We are degrading, we are running backwards down a hill, but we are still here! If we continue to complain about it all, its only going to get worse. Set a good example, help lead the newer generations onwards, and build the community back up! If you want more content, you gotta work for it, and help promote the games, not degrade them with complaints about lack of content and the death of a community. I hate to say this, but, be strong and carry on. Show how much you care for and love the game, and praise it. Help rebuild it. Dont knock it down out of nostalgia for what it once was. If people see complaints about lack of content and all this, they wont want to stick around. Its counter productive to complain. Set a good first impression upon the new guys. Show them that its worth it to stay and to continue funding spacetime.

we have been trying for a new cap for atleast a year

MrKrone
03-29-2014, 06:48 PM
we have been trying for a new cap for atleast a year

So youre giving up?

Argyros
03-29-2014, 07:44 PM
So youre giving up?

The community is not going to return to its former state, without out new content/or some major rebalnces ect/help from devs. Thats the bottom line. We need Levelone here for this classic non-pessimistic but realistic conversation lol.

If you were not aware of Crimsontider's Movement, I'd look that up. It narrows down to being this- no matter how many threads/guides you make, its not going to affect the community as a whole in game. The only way to make a difference, is to go in game and be rolemodel/help to new players. Basically be the change. That's all you can do.

Without some developer involvement, that still will not go far. Will made a great thread about nerfs/rebalances, that spoke for the community to get the devs to do something. That worked. It was still a stretch.

TBH- PL will get some rebalances and content in the future. I am also predicting there will be a new cap. Eventually. Once AL as another cap or two under its belt, it will sizzle down and STS will look to its other games again. Then their will be another game lol. IMO.

Your role model in PL is Skelly?

Mine is AbsolutePally gg.

Burningdex
03-29-2014, 07:46 PM
mine was crim redbridge and absolutepally lel

MrKrone
03-29-2014, 08:08 PM
Is there a problem with skelly being my rolemodel? ._.

XghostzX
03-29-2014, 10:49 PM
The community is not going to return to its former state, without out new content/or some major rebalnces ect/help from devs. Thats the bottom line. We need Levelone here for this classic non-pessimistic but realistic conversation lol.

If you were not aware of Crimsontider's Movement, I'd look that up. It narrows down to being this- no matter how many threads/guides you make, its not going to affect the community as a whole in game. The only way to make a difference, is to go in game and be rolemodel/help to new players. Basically be the change. That's all you can do.

Without some developer involvement, that still will not go far. Will made a great thread about nerfs/rebalances, that spoke for the community to get the devs to do something. That worked. It was still a stretch.

TBH- PL will get some rebalances and content in the future. I am also predicting there will be a new cap. Eventually. Once AL as another cap or two under its belt, it will sizzle down and STS will look to its other games again. Then their will be another game lol. IMO.

Appreciate the shoutout, Argy. Nice to know that at least someone has that thread of mine in the back of their head. I do care about the community, but as you stated, people just don't want to be the change. The community will simply not be the way it used to be. I just enjoy PL at a new, lower level... as if I developed a new adaptation level.

Extreme
03-29-2014, 11:00 PM

Wish Mitch was still here, he has some magical tricks >.>

Distension
03-29-2014, 11:17 PM
Wish Mitch was still here, he has some magical tricks >.>

Whos mitch

MrKrone
03-29-2014, 11:26 PM
I think mitchturbo. Only mitch i knew.

Skeletonlord
03-30-2014, 03:50 AM

Nice to see I have people that look up to me. I think I'm respected. We just haven't met in game much.

@MrKrone Mitchturbo? I remember him from Star Legends days. Haven't been on SL in a long time.

Xyzther
03-30-2014, 04:03 AM
My role model is xyzther

MrKrone
03-30-2014, 05:38 AM
Nice to see I have people that look up to me. I think I'm respected. We just haven't met in game much.

@MrKrone Mitchturbo? I remember him from Star Legends days. Haven't been on SL in a long time.

Youve always made constructive and positive posts. I admire that.

Yeah i heard mitch was another whos quit. Him and sparkling pwnies are no more x( i was gonna join their lowbie sister guild. Bleh. Hoping scorpions "equeqstrian" guild is still running, else i gotta join some cutthroat pvp guild... /shudder.

Argyros
03-30-2014, 06:51 AM
Youve always made constructive and positive posts. I admire that.

Yeah i heard mitch was another whos quit. Him and sparkling pwnies are no more x( i was gonna join their lowbie sister guild. Bleh. Hoping scorpions "equeqstrian" guild is still running, else i gotta join some cutthroat pvp guild... /shudder.

No not Mitchturbo. He was a great SL player though. I knew Artstar really well, if any SLer knows him. I actually joined SparklingPwnies for awhile, in DL.

Anyways Mitch is AbsolutePally aka Alwaysdtf aka GoA aka 1st player to cap in Mount Fang aka Founding leader of Revelation... Must I say more?

Distension
03-30-2014, 12:35 PM

My role model is Skelly :P

Argyros
03-30-2014, 12:51 PM
My role model is Skelly :P

Who are you?

MrKrone
03-30-2014, 02:19 PM
Who are you?

Thats elitevirsa. I think hes just tryin to be a copycat lol

Xyzther
03-30-2014, 08:35 PM
Loll

Kiwihawk
03-30-2014, 08:53 PM
My rolemodels
Hankomachos
Rolocolo
Xyzther
Cheen
Angeldawn
Ofc Doc Lets make kids
Xghost Because hes pro
Extreme
Sue

Annnnddddd
Smokestar
Quan
Joepally
Happylele
Leying
Abe
Oh i forgot ely, he can be in this list

programmed
03-30-2014, 09:33 PM
I have no role model. I don't want to be like anyone but myself.

It used to be Gaanikeejr. When I was a newbie as my first Pvp character ever I made a 35 bear. Even though I was a noob who never pvped before he took me in and taught me Pvp when anyone else would have used me for free kills. We became best buds and it stayed that way for at least a year and a half. Then one day he disappeared without saying a word and months later comes back. After he came back he was a total jerk and tried to scam me and his close friends. Me and our bud Aaron thought he was scammed himself by the yolasites because he advertised for them and scammed people with the yolasites. When we asked him questions only he would know he knew the answers. So he apparently created one of the yolasite scams. That ended out friendship so he quit for good and it taught me not to trust someone you don't truly know like that.

Rolocolo
03-30-2014, 09:42 PM
My ROLOMODOS
Hankomachos
Rolocolo
Xyzther
Cheen
Angeldawn
Ofc Doc Lets make kids
Xghost Because hes pro
Extreme
Sue

Annnnddddd
Smokestar
Quan
Joepally
Happylele
Leying
Abe
Oh i forgot ely, he can be in this list

Fixed

Xyzther
03-30-2014, 10:31 PM
I have no role model. I don't want to be like anyone but myself.

It used to be Gaanikeejr. When I was a newbie as my first Pvp character ever I made a 35 bear. Even though I was a noob who never pvped before he took me in and taught me Pvp when anyone else would have used me for free kills. We became best buds and it stayed that way for at least a year and a half. Then one day he disappeared without saying a word and months later comes back. After he came back he was a total jerk and tried to scam me and his close friends. Me and our bud Aaron thought he was scammed himself by the yolasites because he advertised for them and scammed people with the yolasites. When we asked him questions only he would know he knew the answers. So he apparently created one of the yolasite scams. That ended out friendship so he quit for good and it taught me not to trust someone you don't truly know like that.

I remember gaan lv 56 Mage he used to be 57 but he deleveled

Wao I used to be pvper 56 lv lol

programmed
03-30-2014, 11:01 PM
I remember gaan lv 56 Mage he used to be 57 but he deleveled

Wao I used to be pvper 56 lv lol

Gaan was a 35 who leveled with me to 56 and was a bear. The gaan you're talking about was someone else. They made the characters together and used similar names but were not the same people.

Xyzther
03-30-2014, 11:03 PM
Ye my gaan ended with jrjr

Trenton
03-30-2014, 11:14 PM
Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

programmed
03-30-2014, 11:22 PM
Ye my gaan ended with jrjr

There was Gaanikeejr (real gaan), gaanikeejrjr (gaan you're talking about), Gaanikejr (fake), and gaanikeejrjrs (real gaan).

Schnitzel
03-31-2014, 12:25 AM

Agreed