PDA

View Full Version : Should i even bother?

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 01:23 AM
I want to make a return to this game. I just got online and saw looking the the join feature in the world map, there were only like 50 people online. Mind you, im only level 19 on my highest toon, so i cant see most of the maps. Im hoping its not just bad timing. I can only play late at night, 10pm-4am (cali, usa)

I know SL has been the least popular legends game, after development was "ceased", but is it really this dead? Should i even bother to get back into it?

If i were to get involved, where would i even begin? I would have to relearn the game, and start from scratch. 800 credits (lol) and 4 plat, with three toons i have no clue how to play. My commando has 15 min left on a 4x combo enhancer lol. Im at the lowest of lows if i make a return to SL.

Distension
03-28-2014, 04:13 AM
You need some help friend? I got time to help my 3rd favorite forumer ;)

"That Awkward Moment when a ugly girl acts cute... PINKS OMG" - EliteVirsa

DivineMyth
03-28-2014, 10:19 AM
haha well if you need any help ask me :O. I have pretty much 50-51s for all three classes so i would be glad to help :)

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Niether of you said anything about the activity of SL ._.

How far into the ground is SL's grave? Should i jump into the casket and die with SL, or is it too far gone?

Uafaud
03-28-2014, 01:33 PM
toanswer your question ._. compared to the l41 and lower SL been least active we had recycled events at l46 but a bit recoloured stuff in l51 soo far the 51 maps r a pain to pass (not if u have a good team or have combo lix) pvp is a bit unbalanced you'll hvae no prolblem to lvl to 46 but after that the aftermath/biohazard/exodus .____. they get hard devs promised good updates but meh.. ._. hope dat'll help add uafaud if u needed help ._. im mostly bored on SL (in vacation atm tho)

MrKrone
03-28-2014, 02:17 PM
toanswer your question ._. compared to the l41 and lower SL been least active we had recycled events at l46 but a bit recoloured stuff in l51 soo far the 51 maps r a pain to pass (not if u have a good team or have combo lix) pvp is a bit unbalanced you'll hvae no prolblem to lvl to 46 but after that the aftermath/biohazard/exodus .____. they get hard devs promised good updates but meh.. ._. hope dat'll help add uafaud if u needed help ._. im mostly bored on SL (in vacation atm tho)

No lol, they only offered assistance. Youve ultimately given me the answer. Seems a good bit are still playing. Guess ill come play SL again :banana:

CAK Vader
03-28-2014, 02:26 PM
I'm available to help :banana: add Cakvader if you want :) and no, no this game is not dead, thousands log on everyday ;D

MrKrone
03-29-2014, 06:54 AM
Alright, ill add you tomorrow :D

Azunai, sirencall, and kroned are my chars. Im usually going to be on sirencall though.