PDA

View Full Version : Arcane ring contest for low level people.

Dunckin
03-28-2014, 02:10 AM
Is the contest only for high level people because the locations you have to go to are only for high level people. I am a low level so i cant go to the locations. What happens to the low level people who joined the contest and want to win? I already missed day 3 cause i cant go to the location so i guess i cant win the ring now? :/ I really wanted to win.

Boltmage
03-28-2014, 02:28 AM
I thought the same yesterday, however with it being an arcane prize i expected there to be some difficult screenshots in hard places (still waiting for dead elite rendrail pic) and the contest was announced 3-4 days before it started which is enough time toget a lvl 1 character to lvl 34+ also I believe you don't have to enter everyday for a chance at a shard or teeth prize.

Hiosahaf
03-28-2014, 04:49 AM
No, you can't have a ring now.. and it isn't for low levels because they're giving away a 60-70m prize for free. Expectedly, it has to be tough.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Candylicks
03-28-2014, 06:39 AM
Is the contest only for high level people because the locations you have to go to are only for high level people. I am a low level so i cant go to the locations. What happens to the low level people who joined the contest and want to win? I already missed day 3 cause i cant go to the location so i guess i cant win the ring now? :/ I really wanted to win.

I totally feel ya here. I was thinking the same thing about players who have recently started the game and aren't capped. Yet it's impossible to create a contest to please all players, and the majority have at least one cap and can participate.

I would keep checking the contest section of forums for other contests you can enter. There are lots of great prizes to win!

Bigboyblue
03-28-2014, 07:25 AM
I wondered the same thing when the contest was announced. Now I know you must be close to cap. Thankfully I am but I feel your pain. As much as it sucks that low levels players are out of the running I can totally understand how this contest is directly tied to the new expansion. You can't expect anything different. I am sure it will get hard enough that I will miss a day. Keep entering when you can. Remember you can still win shards even if you don't enter everyday. There is only one ring but 3 shards. Keep trucking and post everyday that you can.

Dunckin
03-28-2014, 08:59 AM
Oh ok thats fine i understand :/ i know there will be more contest anyways :) of course i wont stop trying to win something in this contest. Thank you so much guys for the reply back. :)

Kakashis
03-28-2014, 12:32 PM
You an still win shards

Realistically, the chance of winning is super low either way

matanofx
03-28-2014, 01:09 PM
You must understand this game was meant to be played at endgame

If you choose to stay a low lvl have fun but dont expect the game to adjust specially for you

The ring is lvl41 and therefor should be won by higher lvl players, if you want a shot at it lvl up one of your toons beforehand.

Energizeric
03-28-2014, 01:12 PM
The prize is a level 41 ring, so it cannot even be used by low level players.

Churjya
03-28-2014, 01:13 PM
I had the same in mind. But STS is so quick on updating Arcane Legends that I don't think I can make my toon level 41 in 1 week and enter such contests. I have no idea what will be the new thing In Arcane legends.

Churjya
03-28-2014, 01:15 PM
The prize is a level 41 ring, so it cannot even be used by low level players.

That ring has any special visual effect?

Fauksuras
03-28-2014, 05:11 PM
You must understand this game was meant to be played at endgame

If you choose to stay a low lvl have fun but dont expect the game to adjust specially for you

The ring is lvl41 and therefor should be won by higher lvl players, if you want a shot at it lvl up one of your toons beforehand.

Tell that to the twinks on the leaderboard, my friend

Rare
03-28-2014, 05:45 PM
Tell that to the twinks on the leaderboard, my friend

They won't hear. To busy kill farming

Energizeric
03-29-2014, 01:09 PM
I had the same in mind. But STS is so quick on updating Arcane Legends that I don't think I can make my toon level 41 in 1 week and enter such contests. I have no idea what will be the new thing In Arcane legends.

They are "so quick"????

It took them 6 months to release this latest expansion LOL.

How can you say you have no idea what they are doing? Their pattern has been very consistent. Every few months they release another expansion which increases the level cap by 5 levels. They've been doing that since the game was new and level 16 was the cap.

Here is the history:

November 2012 - game gets released with Brackenridge and Ydra Forest areas, level 16 is cap.
December 2012 - Dead City expansion is released, level cap rises to 21
March 2013 - Kraken expansion released - level cap rises to 26
May 2013 - Nordr expansion released - level cap rises to 31
September 2013 - Shuyal expansion released - level cap rises to 36
March 2014 - Dragon Enclave released - level cap rises to 41

How can you say "I have no idea what will be the new thing in Arcane Legends"??

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that in a few months there will be another expansion and the level cap will rise again, this time to 46, 51 and so on.... And BTW, they started posting info on Dragon Enclave over two months ago, so it was no quick surprise.

Ebezaanec
03-29-2014, 01:19 PM
They are "so quick"????

How can you say you have no idea what they are doing? Their pattern has been very consistent. Every few months they release another expansion which increases the level cap by 5 levels. They've been doing that since the game was new and level 16 was the cap.

Here is the history:

November 2012 - game gets released with Brackenridge and Ydra Forest areas, level 16 is cap.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that in a few months there will be another expansion and the level cap will rise again, this time to 46, 51 and so on.... And BTW, they started posting info on Dragon Enclave over two months ago, so it was no quick surprise.

It's not that he had no idea... It's that he didn't bother to look it up.

Typical person complaining about not being in the loop, when the loop is a click away...

Iamruthless
03-29-2014, 03:33 PM
it a contest !!! FOR ALL OF ARCANE LEGENDS THEREFORE ANY LEVEL PLAYER COULD COMPETE :)

Reunegade
03-29-2014, 05:51 PM
It's a reward to those who spent the time to level up. It's like playing AL for free or paying platinum; obviously the people who pay platinum will have a better time enjoying the game (unless said buyer blows it all on crates and gets nothing)- same as contest.

Iamruthless
03-29-2014, 10:22 PM
the contest is for all . ask any dev !:) just like jester sets FOR EVERYBODY

Cero
03-30-2014, 01:23 AM
You can use both of your toons that is fine. Just post one per day

Day 1-2 i used my lvl23 toon but day 3&5 required a high lvl toon so i told delphina it was unfair for lowlvls but then she said it was fine to use an endgame toon as long as you only post once. So if you have an endgame toon you can use it to take screenshot to post your entry.

Morholt
03-30-2014, 01:45 AM
You guys are right!

It IS a contest...not a giveaway.

For the contest, you must fulfill certain requirements to qualify to enter a raffle, in which winners will be picked from.

It's a contest. Not a giveaway.
If it was a giveaway, we could do away with all this screenshot entry stuff and have sts just randomly select a couple of accounts to put a ring and shards in.
Woo, that'd be so much fun...that's essentially what you're asking for...for every single person to be entered into the raffle.

Again...it is a contest and not a giveaway. You have to qualify to be entered into the raffle.

Churjya
03-30-2014, 03:53 AM
They are "so quick"????

Here is the history:

Yeah... for me they are quick. Oh well i have a pretty good idea about these legends games. I did not mean like that. I said "new thing" In arcane legends--- ok ...forget the expansion...its common to come first. Always excited whats coming next.

Churjya
03-30-2014, 03:55 AM
It's not that he had no idea... It's that he didn't bother to look it up.

Typical person complaining about not being in the loop, when the loop is a click away...

Exactly! But i am not complaining xd.

Hhhohstapler
03-30-2014, 07:07 AM
I wish to give a suggestion to game masters. If you already want to sell platinum around the world,you could check the country standards,and minimum wage so you make platinum affordable to people. For example,minimum monthly wage in here is 200 euros and 80% of employed people work for minimum wage,while in United Kingdom minimum monthly wage is around 1380 euros,so I think it would be fair if you consider that before selling them for same price to everyone.
Regards

crazygrape
03-30-2014, 08:17 AM

its possible you can make your toon to level 41 in one week if you realy want,u can buy all xp elixir available.