PDA

View Full Version : Re-spawn for gold in Pve

Linkincena
03-28-2014, 05:05 AM
Can this be made possible for instant revive on spot option?
Pl give your views n ideas..

Instanthumor
03-28-2014, 05:06 AM
What about those people with 0 gold?

Linkincena
03-28-2014, 05:08 AM
What about those people with 0 gold?

Sorry .. edited my post... now you will be able to understand what i was asking..

Instanthumor
03-28-2014, 05:10 AM
Sorry .. edited my post... now you will be able to understand what i was asking..

I like how you used 'instant'... kinda threw me off there!

Linkincena
03-28-2014, 05:32 AM
I like how you used 'instant'... kinda threw me off there!

lol

Xenobiotic
03-28-2014, 06:43 AM
Using gold to revive..depends on how much, personally I wouldn't go over 1K

keikali
03-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Using gold to revive..depends on how much, personally I wouldn't go over 1K

It would have to be a Plat to Gold conversion which I believe is over 1K which would be fine by me also.

Hiosahaf
03-28-2014, 08:18 AM
It would have to be a Plat to Gold conversion which I believe is over 1K which would be fine by me also.

Anything! I would pay anything for this! :D valid point btw

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Sorcerie
03-28-2014, 08:25 AM
Fantastic idea!

I would gladly pay gold to revive instead of plat, would make the game much more fun, ihmo.

Energizeric
03-28-2014, 10:49 AM
How about a revive upgrade for sorcerer's lifegiver? In PL the mages had revive and it was one of the main uses of having a mage at a boss fight.

utpal
03-28-2014, 11:20 AM
How about a revive upgrade for sorcerer's lifegiver? In PL the mages had revive and it was one of the main uses of having a mage at a boss fight.

yes i agree with u. should replace tht useless +5 mp regen upgrade to revive

Rare
03-28-2014, 11:22 AM
1-5k would be awesome.

I honestly don't mind spending plat. But if I have to spend it every run... not gonna happen.

Zylx
03-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Since plat revives are pretty petty and dont even cost that much, i cant see a problem with this idea. +1

Energizeric
03-28-2014, 01:16 PM
yes i agree with u. should replace tht useless +5 mp regen upgrade to revive

They are going to have to add some new upgrades to skill anyway to keep our growing skill points useful, so no need to replace, they can just add a new upgrade.

Sorcerie
03-28-2014, 01:28 PM
How about a revive upgrade for sorcerer's lifegiver? In PL the mages had revive and it was one of the main uses of having a mage at a boss fight.You mean give sorcs revive so that every two seconds we hear "Rev plz"? It's already bad enough with mana begging. >.>;;

Having that skill would mean that no one would want to have a mage player without that skill in their party, and i much prefer that sorcs not be designated as a support class.

I rather like the fact that each class can handle their own business.

So plz no.

Rare
03-28-2014, 01:40 PM
Gold revive is a fantastic gold sink. A REAL sink that can be used or not. Unlike potions.

Madnex
03-28-2014, 01:56 PM
+1

2k-10k is fine by me.

falmear
03-28-2014, 02:03 PM
I say no because this encourages people to farm under geared. People who are properly geared can farm more efficiently without dieing. When farming I don't need to use plat for revive. I am capable of either not dieing or making it back if I die. Not everyone has the skill to do this. Now people will whine that they are wasting all of their gold reviving and wasting money. Now they complain about wasting pots and get crappy loot. Revive for plat is a convenience and in my opinion shouldn't even be an option.

Rare
03-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Not everyone has the skill to do this.

A LOT of people don't. And is why I think it's a good idea. Not even just for me dying. But for others in my party so I don't have to wait

Under geared people need love too.

Valkiryas
03-28-2014, 03:32 PM
I love that Idea

+ 1

falmear
03-28-2014, 03:41 PM
A LOT of people don't. And is why I think it's a good idea. Not even just for me dying. But for others in my party so I don't have to wait

Under geared people need love too.

I would suggest people work on improving their skills and using better gear. The highest damage gear isn't always the best when playing elite. Use equipment & pets that gives you more health & armor and sacrifice some damage. If more people can just revive then this will just cause prices on items to fall. Because instead of taking 15+ mins people can do it in 10 mins. Faster farming means more chances to drop certain items, more of those items means lower prices. Don't change elites and the economy will continue to thrive. Elites isn't for everyone just like playing a console video game on the hardest level isn't for everyone. If you are dieing easily then there is a reason for this, look at whats happening and try to adapt. Doesn't always work but you can significantly reduce the number of times its happening.

Rare
03-28-2014, 03:56 PM
I would suggest people work on improving their skills and using better gear. The highest damage gear isn't always the best when playing elite. Use equipment & pets that gives you more health & armor and sacrifice some damage. If more people can just revive then this will just cause prices on items to fall. Because instead of taking 15+ mins people can do it in 10 mins. Faster farming means more chances to drop certain items, more of those items means lower prices. Don't change elites and the economy will continue to thrive. Elites isn't for everyone just like playing a console video game on the hardest level isn't for everyone. If you are dieing easily then there is a reason for this, look at whats happening and try to adapt. Doesn't always work but you can significantly reduce the number of times its happening.

I agree whole heartedly with that. But at 5k a pop, you wouldn't see super under geared noobs using it that much. These maps are just so long. If someone does die near the end of a boss, they risk missing loot. If they don't respawn, their party has to pick up the slack at worst it's a party wipe and boss reset.

Excuses
03-31-2014, 01:52 AM
Love the idea.
Need this for elite run.