PDA

View Full Version : The Leprechaun Bundle

DocDoBig
03-28-2014, 05:54 AM
Hey guys I need your quick opinion on the Lepre bundle.
Is it worth the 150 plat or should I better spend them into something better?

Yay or Nay

If Nay, what's a better investment beside elixirs?

Boltmage
03-28-2014, 06:10 AM
I'd buy lepre from cs and save plat for elite revives, elix etc

Anarchist
03-28-2014, 07:09 AM
I'd buy lepre from cs and save plat for elite revives, elix etc

Do what Boltmage said.

keikali
03-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Nay Doc. Buy from the CS and save the plat for Reroll elixirs.

If you're short on gold, lemme know and I'll spot you. You know my IGN.

Hiosahaf
03-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Do what Boltmage said.

Do what Elitefamily said.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Haligali
03-28-2014, 09:09 AM
Buy a lepre from cs, that ~180k gold pays off very fast, farm rooks 1-2 hour for malison or something like that. You can get the mythic achievement with buying mythic pet, these are going for lot gold or not availabe, better buy with plat.

DocDoBig
03-28-2014, 09:34 AM
Alright thanks for the opinions everyone - I will get me a Lepre from cs though I still need few k's to get me one.

So for the Mythic AP, is Scorch a good pet for Warrior (my main) or should I be patient for a Mythic Pet comeback like Abadon or so?

Haligali
03-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Alright thanks for the opinions everyone - I will get me a Lepre from cs though I still need few k's to get me one.

So for the Mythic AP, is Scorch a good pet for Warrior (my main) or should I be patient for a Mythic Pet comeback like Abadon or so?

Scorch is a very good pet on new elite, the speed and the shield saved me a few revive haha. Its a must especially at last boss when you see the red zones and hatching snakes everywhere.

keikali
03-28-2014, 09:38 AM

With the new maps, Scorch looks good, but I would still prefer if they buffed the amount of DMG absorbed first before jumping on it.

DocDoBig
03-28-2014, 09:40 AM
Hmmm, so Scorch it is.

Ifff I ever gonna get rich with the Lepre I will buy me an Abadon egg. :)

Zylx
03-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Well it depends on how much plat you have. If less than 500, get it from the cs. Their price in gold is more expensive than their price in plat. (About 30k or 30 plat more expensive). If you get it from the store, you'll get the mythic acheivement and banner. I bought mine through the store.

DocDoBig
03-28-2014, 07:02 PM
Wow the lepre paid off today, 6 locks in 30 minutes (2 free luck elix)! Thanks for the suggestion and opinion guys!

@Zylx I am probably getting me 600 plat to start off. I already bought me the Lepre from CS. :)

Xenobiotic
03-28-2014, 07:18 PM
Wow the lepre paid off today, 6 locks in 30 minutes (2 free luck elix)! Thanks for the suggestion and opinion guys!

@Zylx I am probably getting me 600 plat to start off. I already bought me the Lepre from CS. :)

Grats! Btw what lvl r ya and r u still sceaz?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DocDoBig
03-28-2014, 07:21 PM
Grats! Btw what lvl r ya and r u still sceaz?

Yes im still sciaz, will rename to DocDoBig soon though.

Xenobiotic
03-28-2014, 07:22 PM

Yes im still sciaz, will rename to DocDoBig soon though.

=) kool, my ign is xenobiotic if u wanted to lvl or do elites once ur L40

Sky_is_epicgearz
03-29-2014, 04:10 AM
Do what Elitefamily said.

Do what Hiosahaf said.

yasshh
03-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Do what Hiosahaf said.

He already did it :banana:

Kakashis
03-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Glad u went with cs for the lep! 150 is too much to spend on a 200k item. You're better off buying shuyal vanities, selling them all and then buy with gold. It's almost 1:1 ratio which is always the worst way to spend plats. The reason why jack amulets are skyrocketing is because many people close not to earn gold that way instead Halloween vanities or Grimm eggs.

I hated Scorch at first because the shield doesn't work as advertised, but the +15speed as well as my +5 speed in passives has made elites at the bosses more manageable. Didn't think speed was important until this expansion. As a tank it will still help you, but you're best off with timing your HOR shielding. The shield on Scorch isn't reliable as it damage reduces and not 100% absorbs as originally stated.

I would personally wait for slag for plats. He's the best mythic pet to date. If you have enough gold, Grimm isn't too bad at end game right now either because of armor reduction.

Limsi
03-29-2014, 08:13 PM
Seen this thread just a bit late.. You could've asked me through pm since I've got extra lepre lying around my stash; I wouldn't mind handing you one. As for your decision, I believe it is the best way to go! Grats on your lock drops

Hiosahaf
03-29-2014, 08:21 PM
Seen this thread just a bit late.. You could've asked me through pm since I've got extra lepre lying around my stash; I wouldn't mind handing you one. As for your decision, I believe it is the best way to go! Grats on your lock drops

Sell your lep doc :D

Sky_is_epicgearz
03-30-2014, 02:15 PM
Sell your lep doc :D

LOL xD

DocDoBig
03-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Lol thanks guys,

many thanks kakashis for your input!

Also I brought in the money back pretty quick with locks - alone today after ~1 hour farming I made 130k! (Love the AH prices of locks now ;))