PDA

View Full Version : Warrior : Which Tarlok gem to use in armour and weapon ?

Waheedski
03-28-2014, 07:25 AM
First of all do Tarlok gems boost your stats incredibly, I mean are they worth it ?

As a warrior which Tarlok gems would you recommend in your weapon and In your armour.

My noobness says..... Tarlok wisdom gems in weapon for STR and INT, and Tarlok rage gems In armour for STR and DEX.

GoodSyntax
03-28-2014, 08:09 AM
Tarlok gems will give you a few extra attribute points (the extra points depends on the level of the gear you are crafting).

It is not a huge boost, but in PvP, the difference in a few points usually means a small advantage, and a small advantage is usually the difference between a kill and a death. In PvE, this difference is barely noticeable, since, chances are, if you are willing to invest 50-80k per gem, you probably already have really good gear.

Personally, I would go with full Rage gems, since STR is the secondary stat on the Wisdom gem.

You can refer to Haligali's wonderful guide here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?129359-Guide-Tarlok-Gems-additional-stats

Waheedski
03-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Seems expensive Tarlok gems don't do much for PVE players, just hoped they boosted attributes of gears better, we'll at that price anyway :)

Correct me if I'm wrong...

notfaded1
03-28-2014, 09:15 AM
when they were cheaper it made more sense

Haligali
03-28-2014, 09:20 AM
I had conversation with Warriors in my thread, they told me that rage gem is the less useful of tarloks. The difference between grand rage gem and grand blood gem on a lvl41 warrior item is negligible or 0, so using blood is logical since much cheaper.
1 dexterity gives only 3 hp (for mages, dexterity gives 5 hp) so they only need str.

Jxmaa
03-28-2014, 10:43 AM
In my opinion there is no need for Tarlok gems ( Blood Gems all the way ).
Reasons : Way cheaper and since i have tried both i would suggest NOT to use the tarlok ones , the +2dex isnt that important , hence it reduces your hp and dmg by a tiny amount ( hardly noticeable ) but its surely not worth to , when it comes to Warriors.