PDA

View Full Version : list of / uses in AL

Ihateppl
03-28-2014, 02:17 PM
I know a lot of player that are new to the game, don't know how to use / short cuts, so I'm making this thread to help them out.

/g = guild chat, use /g then your message to talk to your guild. Such as "/g yeah, that guy is such a tank"

/p = party chat, use /p then your message to talk in your party. Such as "/p what level do you want to run?"

/w = this is a shortcut to shows every person that is in your level. (very useful in towns)

/guildl = this is to leave your guild.

/guildinvite = this is for you to invite someone to your guild, ( you must be recruiter or officer to use this)

/h = hides full game

/t "then name" = private message, you can "pm" anyone in game that is online.

/o = officer chat, officers in a guild have their own private chat. " guild master can read any guild related chat"

/reservecharactername "then add name" = this is to reserve a name

/partykick = this is to kick someone that is in your party

/promocode "then code" this is used to add promo codes

/partyinvite = this is to invite someone to your party

/location = this is to see your exact location in AL latitude and longitude

/hostinfo= this shows who is the host of the game.

well, this is all i could add for now, feel free too add suggestion

Sorcerie
03-28-2014, 02:22 PM
There's an html for name reserves? How does that even work?

Commanderkeen
03-28-2014, 02:35 PM
There's an html for name reserves? How does that even work?

Well in SL and DL you type: /reservecharactername Commanderkeen and the name was reserved for AL at a cost of 25 platinum.

Ebezaanec
03-28-2014, 02:35 PM
I believe there is a guide already, but good job anyways.

Sorcerie
03-28-2014, 02:37 PM
Well in SL and DL you type: /reservecharactername Commanderkeen and the name was reserved for AL at a cost of 25 platinum.I see, that's interesting that it goes across games as well. Does it automatically deduct the plat when you use that code?

Samhayne
03-28-2014, 02:57 PM
I see, that's interesting that it goes across games as well. Does it automatically deduct the plat when you use that code?

Right now the command /reservecharactername does nothing.

Rare
03-28-2014, 08:15 PM
What about the host info. Are there hosts in this game?

Crowsfoot
03-28-2014, 08:24 PM
Right now the command /reservecharactername does nothing.
If you did add this I would appreciate calling dibs on "Gravity" ;)

Commanderkeen
03-28-2014, 08:35 PM
If you did add this I would appreciate calling dibs on "Gravity" ;)

It only works if you currently have that name.

Example: I want to reserve the name Cancer in Western Legends. But Cancer in PL reserves that name before I do in AL, DL, or SL so he gets that name linked to his account.

If your not Cancer in AL, DL, SL, or PL and try to reserve a name you can not. You must own that name in one of the games.

Crowsfoot
03-28-2014, 08:42 PM
It only works if you currently have that name.

Example: I want to reserve the name Cancer in Western Legends. But Cancer in PL reserves that name before I do in AL, DL, or SL so he gets that name linked to his account.

If your not Cancer in AL, DL, SL, or PL and try to reserve a name you can not. You must own that name in one of the games.
I own "Crowsfoot" in AL and SL, but someone else has it in PL. In this situation, how would "reserving" be used if it is applicable.

Commanderkeen
03-28-2014, 08:50 PM
I own "Crowsfoot" in AL and SL, but someone else has it in PL. In this situation, how would "reserving" be used if it is applicable.

Whoever reserves first wins.

Example: I own Commanderkeen, Cancer, and Sunwalker in SL, DL, and AL. Even if I delete them no one can try to make a toon called them since name is linked to my account. But if someone in PL named Commanderkeen, Cancer, or Sunwalker in PL reserves it first I lose and they get the name.

Solid
03-28-2014, 09:57 PM
If you type / in game, it gives a list of every command.

Ihateppl
04-01-2014, 02:56 PM
If you type / in game, it gives a list of every command.

wow, what a way to sum it up