View Full Version : assanrz you are very nice

j46g629h
12-12-2010, 04:03 AM
this guy called sosoxcn was selling his 5m gold in town for $1000
and he doesn't really care about getting reported even the other guy told his its extremely against rules
then he said he's earned $580 from assanrz by doing this (wow dev you should do this better than selling plat lol)
finally I realise what hardcore mmo player is
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8809/img0071r.png
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/5829/img0072q.png

KingFu
12-12-2010, 04:05 AM
Reports go to support@spacetimestudios.com This isn't the place to discuss reports or bans from the game so please send it to support. Thanks:)

orangejuice
12-12-2010, 05:39 AM
like this guy.
i dont think this guy called sosoxcn did anything wrong. he can make that huge golds, the only word i could say is Extremely handsome!! i can never imagine i could get much golds.
but u reported him for what? Because of jealousy? do u get evidence can prove he traded with that guy? Mind your own business. if I were u, i would make more gold using this time instead of caring other`s business.
Dam, 5 millions!how could he get that much!! offer me some :)

jonboy
12-12-2010, 05:45 AM
Sad on so many layers.

Ellyidol
12-12-2010, 05:47 AM
like this guy.
i dont think this guy called sosoxcn did anything wrong. he can make that huge golds, the only word i could say is Extremely handsome!! i can never imagine i could get much golds.
but u reported him for what? Because of jealousy? do u get evidence can prove he traded with that guy? Mind your own business. if I were u, i would make more gold using this time instead of caring other`s business.

RMT isn't allowed. Pretty obvious who you are too with just 1 forum post.

KingFu
12-12-2010, 06:37 AM
like this guy.

Gold, items, and accounts are property of spacetimestudios. Selling them for real money is considered stealing. So nice defense:p

j46g629h
12-12-2010, 08:00 AM
like this guy.

jealousy?? lol
I have gold much more than 5m and many people do
you should change your location to xcn