PDA

View Full Version : Buy Arcane Shard For Plat?

Haifer
03-28-2014, 06:08 PM
I'd love to. How much plat would be a fair price? Make it tradable or no? Doesn't matter to me. I just want another way besides luck to get one.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

Anarchist
03-28-2014, 06:13 PM
HMMM....

*Processing data*
*Applying market inflations and variabilities*
*Pseudo formulas*
*zun* *zun*
4-5k plat should do the job.

Marcus Santana
03-28-2014, 06:17 PM
HMMM....

*Processing data*
*Applying market inflations and variabilities*
*Pseudo formulas*
*zun* *zun*
4-5k plat should do the job.

Lol

Ebezaanec
03-28-2014, 06:18 PM
How about "no?"

So you are gonna give an easier way for plat-spenders to be immediately OP?

Some people already dish out plenty of plat. They would spend the plat in a heartbeat for an ingredient to the most powerful ring.

STG is making bank on the Locked Crate Luck system. Right now, The Shard is the primary reason for popped crates (except maybe Arcane eggs). If the Shard were to be so easily obtained, why bother opening crates? Mythics right now are cheap (look at the amulets) and most of the top players have some of the Arcane/Mythic pets.

Making a new Arcane rarity item so available is absurd, considering the extremely OP stats of the Arcane Ring.

falmear
03-28-2014, 06:29 PM
I'd love to. How much plat would be a fair price? Make it tradable or no? Doesn't matter to me. I just want another way besides luck to get one.

You can't trade for plat for gold or an item. Go farm elites, you can loot stuff worth 1-2m. Do this enough and in a month or two you'll be able to afford an arcane shard.

Haifer
03-28-2014, 06:32 PM
You can't trade for plat for gold or an item. Go farm elites, you can loot stuff worth 1-2m. Do this enough and in a month or two you'll be able to afford an arcane shard.

What are you even talking about? I'm asking STS to make the Arcane Shard purchasable with platinum. Not buying it from someone else for plat.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

obee
03-28-2014, 10:07 PM
Not fair! Plat users are op already! Your just being lazy

obee
03-28-2014, 10:08 PM
If you have plat, open locka then if you really want a shard.

falmear
03-29-2014, 01:03 AM
What are you even talking about? I'm asking STS to make the Arcane Shard purchasable with platinum. Not buying it from someone else for plat.

Sorry I misunderstood I thought you were talking about buying the shard for plat from someone (not STS). Still you can farm for it.

Gesaffelstein
03-29-2014, 07:46 AM
buy 70k plat and convert to gold