PDA

View Full Version : 61

programmed
03-28-2014, 09:35 PM
So I made a 61 bear and I don't know much about it still. Mostly used as a farmer but I still Pvp. I had a 61 bear a while back but honestly I wasn't that good. Is it better to use orlok or demo mace set since I'm actually getting somewhere with my gold slowly but finally. Also does this seem like a good build: 6 rage, 6 evade, 6 ib, 6 taunt, 6 restore, 6 hs, 6 cb, 4 beckon, 6 stomp, 6 SMS, 1 cripple, 1 venge. I'm currently using a mix of orlok and Chiroptera of the dead (orlok helm and shield with dead sword and armor).

Thx

Timelife
03-30-2014, 12:04 PM
I Always used 1 restore back at 61 o.o

Fear
03-30-2014, 01:02 PM
So I made a 61 bear and I don't know much about it still. Mostly used as a farmer but I still Pvp. I had a 61 bear a while back but honestly I wasn't that good. Is it better to use orlok or demo mace set since I'm actually getting somewhere with my gold slowly but finally. Also does this seem like a good build: 6 rage, 6 evade, 6 ib, 6 taunt, 6 restore, 6 hs, 6 cb, 4 beckon, 6 stomp, 6 SMS, 1 cripple, 1 venge. I'm currently using a mix of orlok and Chiroptera of the dead (orlok helm and shield with dead sword and armor). Thx

Yea it looks fine

largecommand
03-30-2014, 01:56 PM
Ok whoa, 6 restore? Come on...
Since I quit 61, and I've been playing since the 61 cap, and my best class was a bear. I was getting quite good at it.. (if anyone comes and trolls me I will come back to 61 and murder you). Anyways orlok is better because its more tanky.
Now I wont tell you my build, well because its a secret build. But ill give you the closest thing to it.
6 buffs and debuffs
0 restore, yeah 0.
6stomp
6beckon
Split the remaining between slashes.

Vs mage: get the mage to a wall. Make sure you hit CB and HS!!

Vs bear: little tricky, again dont beckon first, hs and cb THEN beckon stomp. Also do a late rage, when your buffs are about to run out press rage. Make sure you are near the bear when you do this btw.

Vs bird: well thats easy. Beckon cb stomp slash

Cweed
03-30-2014, 02:15 PM
Since I quit 61, and I've been playing since the 61 cap, and my best class was a bear. I was getting quite good at it.. (if anyone comes and trolls me I will come back to 61 and murder you). Anyways orlok is better because its more tanky.
Now I wont tell you my build, well because its a secret build. But ill give you the closest thing to it.
6 buffs and debuffs
0 restore, yeah 0.
6stomp
6beckon

Vs bear: little tricky, again dont beckon first, hs and cb THEN beckon stomp. Also do a late rage, when your buffs are about to run out press rage. Make sure you are near the bear when you do this btw.

Not even me :(

programmed
03-30-2014, 05:35 PM
I Always used 1 restore back at 61 o.o

Well I didn't see a need for more than 1 in slashes other than SMS. With venge it adds more knockback and with cripple it hardly adds any more damage. With higher restore you'd get more chance at surviving. Normally I don't even use restore though.

Fear
03-30-2014, 10:14 PM
u suk at all lvls. lets fight now.

6 buffs and debuffs
0 restore, yeah 0.
6stomp

6beckon

largecommand
03-31-2014, 12:52 PM
Youuuuu...I SHALL MURDER YOU

Timelife
03-31-2014, 01:01 PM
I think the extra points in the slashes might be very affective against mages :o and i only used the 1 heal for +5health regen

Lexlyde
04-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Listen for large's tips. Its the best one you will have.

FortalWao
04-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Lelel mm

largecommand
04-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Lelel mm

Lets not forget my mage tied you, if I had a bear game over ;) but unfortunately my bear is now 75, 61 was very fun, but always inactive

FortalWao
04-05-2014, 06:42 AM
Lelel mm

Lets not forget my mage tied you, if I had a bear game over ;) but unfortunately my bear is now 75, 61 was very fun, but always inactive
If I remember correctly it was 8-6 for me then you had to go and I quit mage, but it was fun when we were like the only 61s out there