PDA

View Full Version : Curse in elite tindirin

grumpy
03-28-2014, 10:18 PM
Has anyone found success using Curse in Tindirin elites as these mobs hit extra hard. Could anyone comment whether it has made any impact in party viability or run times? I would use this skill in lieu of lightning as my crit% is nonexistent (3%). I am a all pink gear mage (3.4k HP / 425 DMG / 1071 DEF) but with my low crit i figure curse may make more of an impact for me. I am curious but don't want to spend the plat to respec if I can get input first. Thanks.

FYI I currently use:
Fire 5
Ice 4
Lightning 3
Shield 4
Clock 4
Str/int/dex/dmg 5

I am thinking of dropping fire to 4 and ice to 3 and lightning to 0 for lvl 5 Curse

Frekken
03-29-2014, 12:30 AM
I'd drop all defensive skills, use pots and I remember runing one normal tindirin with a mage with curse. It was lot faster... Need good agro tho
Respect and add me, les run

Anarchial
03-29-2014, 10:14 AM
I dont think curse is good in pve..because the enemies have lots of health, so curse would do so less damage..if you are worried about crit u could always use ribbit for that 40% crit boost and then lightning may do baam

Nesox
03-29-2014, 04:15 PM
I tried it once using curse because it was my pvp build. Curse did not function well in elite. Another offensive skill goes further.

Haligali
04-02-2014, 06:41 AM
Curse very good vs Captain Rutger, it reflects back his poison damage insane or vs Frostir if you are too close and cant run away, curse him, it helps survive if you got the -10% dmg upgrade and can see his hp going down while you stunned. But beside these, isnt really useful in pve. Mobs in Tindirin elites maybe hit hard but not repeatedly fast.

grumpy
04-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the advice. I will keep my current build. I just got upgraded mythic so my lightning is a tad more useful now.