PDA

View Full Version : iPad Virtual Joystick

supremo502
12-12-2010, 09:49 AM
This is probably been suggested but,

Can you guys move or make an option to move the Virtual Joystick to the bottom left corner of the iPad? its feels weird and hard to hold the iPad when your playing

Vaelma
12-12-2010, 11:22 PM
I totally almost agree! I dislike tapping to move and I seem to get stuck. Maybe because I get caught up and keep tapping. Dunno. Haven't mastered this tapping business yet.

Only thing is please move it to the bottom RIGHT side (sorry all lefty's out there) because as it is now when I try to use it (on the left side) my hand/wrist covers the screen.

Or even better the ability to drag it where we can use it best.

:))

Kingofhurtz
12-12-2010, 11:23 PM
I totally almost agree! I dislike tapping to move and I seem to get stuck. Maybe because I get caught up and keep tapping. Dunno. Haven't mastered this tapping business yet.

Only thing is please move it to the bottom RIGHT side (sorry all lefty's out there) because as it is now when I try to use it (on the left side) my hand/wrist covers the screen.

Or even better the ability to drag it where we can use it best.

:))

You do know that you can turn off tap to move right?

Vaelma
12-13-2010, 01:26 AM
Yup yup but then I have to use joystick which is on the upper left side of my ipad. I don't know if it's in the same place on other devices.

I would really like to be able to use joystick rather than tap tap.

I'm open to any suggestions!

KingFu
12-13-2010, 01:30 AM
I suggested it a while back as well, seen others suggest it too so it's clearly wanted, you can resize is but not move it. I was thinking when you move it, if you put it in a zone that covers something it can highlight red and it's highlighted green if you can place it in the place it's at. Hopefully sometime it'll be implemented.

Ellyidol
12-13-2010, 01:35 AM
Not just it being at an awkward position, it covers up the last name/health/mana of the last group member if full.

I've disregarded dead members for rev how many times since I can't even see them due to my joystick and hand or finger :P

omnipresence
12-13-2010, 06:57 PM
It would be really nice if there was an options page that let you "set" the position/size of everything. You could enter this page and see the gaming layout and then long press on any of the icons, boxes, etc and drag them around the screen to your desired location, you could click once to bring up an outline of that icon or box and then long press a corner to resize, and click once with options at the bottom for that icon or box allowing you to hide it. A fully customizable screen would let players on any device be more comfortable while playing.

Inching
12-13-2010, 07:19 PM
this was suggested and ignored..... long long time ago

supremo502
12-14-2010, 08:06 AM
WTB Virtual Joystick like in the game "NBA Elite".. the joystick in that game pops up wherever u touch at the left side of the screen :))

this was suggested and ignored..... long long time ago

i promise to bump this whenver i can lolz

Isynia
12-17-2010, 10:05 PM
I too agree that it is diffucult for the joystick to be in the upper left corner. Being right handed I hold my Ipad with the right hand higher, left lower. Would like to see the joystick moved to the bottom corner instead and maybe slide up the emote buttons. I seem to always hit them when trying to move in a fight.

ghen73
12-17-2010, 10:48 PM
Way too high on the left side...joystick is a nuisance as is. I don't recall it being so high on the screen before the most recent update. Not a fan of the tap to move option so the joystick was a welcome addition, but not so much anymore. Really awkward...why exactly did this change?

supremo502
12-20-2010, 08:31 AM
bump

10char

supremo502
12-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Hump_____11111111