PDA

View Full Version : My Ping.

bladescythe
03-29-2014, 04:42 AM
Guys, i have a problem with my ping. everytime i go online it started out normal, and for a few moments, my ping will rise to 120k then it makes me disconnected. can you guys help me with my problem? I don't know wether is sts server or my internet. i need help!! i can't play normally anymore.

DocDoBig
03-29-2014, 05:10 AM
Are you in a large guild or do you have thousand of friends in your friend list?

That is often the main problem in lag and people are not really aware of it. The more friends/guild mates the longer does the system
load these names = lag.

If yes, delete some friends from your list and/or join a tinier guild.

yasshh
03-29-2014, 07:40 AM
Are you in a large guild or do you have thousand of friends in your friend list?

That is often the main problem in lag and people are not really aware of it. The more friends/guild mates the longer does the system
load these names = lag.

True ^

Gesaffelstein
03-29-2014, 07:43 AM

load these names = lag.

has this been tested/confirmed? also do friend requests count like this too?

Xeusx
03-29-2014, 07:46 AM
:banana::banana::banana:

DocDoBig
03-29-2014, 07:56 AM
has this been tested/confirmed? also do friend requests count like this too?

Not confirmed, but yes it does apply especially if you are on mobile Network and not on Wifi. On strong wifi you wouldn't notice the lag actually but on mobile network connection you do.

Yes it counts for Friends, Guilds, Friend Requests and Probably Ignore list, too.

Just stay low on the count of the names in your lists and you do fine. :)

HBomber
03-29-2014, 07:58 AM
I had the same issue 2 days ago. On the rare chance that i managed to get into the game, any time i changed map my ping would spike to 100k+ then i would be disconnected from server.

After a few hours of logging in unsuccessfully, i uninstalled and reinstalled the AL app (The internet was working fine for everything else). After it redownloaded all the patches the game worked fine for me and i've had no issues since.

jelly
04-10-2014, 12:11 AM
Guys, i have a problem with my ping. everytime i go online it started out normal, and for a few moments, my ping will rise to 120k then it makes me disconnected. can you guys help me with my problem? I don't know wether is sts server or my internet. i need help!! i can't play normally anymore.

Reasons for getting high ping value.
1.High ping is when there is high traffic in your system.
2.This can be either caused by loading such large files that the system cannot handle them, or by running several programs at the same time.
3.High ping is not just due to the bad internet connection. video lag, sound lag, virus, spyware, worms, or so on, could cause the high ping. not enough Ram could cause the problem too.
If you get any high ping ,try to lower your ping rate by using some of the following instructions.
1.Don't open any videos,stream and check if there any problem in your router.
2.Make sure there's no browser .exe's still running in task manager
3.Try to contact your internet service provider and get suitable data plan.
4.Use any software like Game Booster
5.Move closer to server
I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your ping rate.Finally you can check your new ping using WhoisXY.com (http://www.whoisxy.com/ping.aspx)