PDA

View Full Version : lvl 15 mage

dijnes
03-29-2014, 04:06 PM
Looking for how to spec skill points, attribute points, items, And combos/strats.

Thx. Sorry if this was posted before.

DivineMoustache
03-29-2014, 08:06 PM
6 light
5 heal
1 ice
1 fire
1 drain

Try to hit light, and spam it. Heal off combos and paw proc.
22 int, rest dex, use either champion's platinum band or the damage/regen dex ring.

Bear v mage is a lot harder with 1 fire though. Try to use ice after stomp and run to heal. It's pretty cheap but it's the only chance you've got vs. an fbow bear.

JTZ
03-29-2014, 08:07 PM
Spec: 22 int rest dex
Skills: 6 light 5 heal 1 drain 1 frost 1 fire
Helm: Level 15 dex bone helm
Weapon: Level 15 paw, preferably pink
Armor: Level 15 artisans and Level 15 experts
Shield: Level 10 Snipers or Level 15 evidence bracer
Ring: A damage and armor ring, other stats such as hit, crit, and dodge are up to you. I prefer hit.
Combos: For bears use fire and ice to kite while you land lightning and drain. For mages try to land lightning as much as possible, heal when you are frozen to avoid combos or when you're low, use ice and fire after you're opponent heals so you can land combo, and don't use drain when you're full because the received hp points will be useless.

In between fights you will probably want a regen set, for the best possible regen at 15 with these stats you will need level 10 fox 3/4 pack, level 10 mage 4 pack, level 5 alchemists, level 10 purp/pink cuddle me, and a ring with some sort of mana regen.
The fox pack helm gives 3 m/s, the mage pack wand gives 3 m/s, the alchemists armor gives 8 m/s, the cuddle me gives 2 m/s, and the ring gives either 1 or 2 m/s.
This is the max amount of regen you can have without using 37 int or revive.

DivineMoustache
03-29-2014, 08:08 PM
Spec: 22 int rest dex
Skills: 6 light 5 heal 1 drain 1 frost 1 fire
Helm: Level 15 dex bone helm
Weapon: Level 15 paw, preferably pink
Armor: Level 15 artisans and Level 15 experts
Shield: Level 10 Snipers or Level 15 evidence bracer
Ring: A damage and armor ring, other stats such as hit, crit, and dodge are up to you. I prefer hit.
Combos: For bears use fire and ice to kite while you land lightning and drain. For mages try to land lightning as much as possible, heal when you are frozen to avoid combos or when you're low, use ice and fire after you're opponent heals so you can land combo, and just use drain when you are a little low.

In between fights you will probably want a regen set, for the best possible regen at 15 with these stats you will need level 10 fox 3/4 pack, level 10 mage 4 pack, level 5 alchemists, level 10 purp/pink cuddle me, and a ring with some sort of mana regen.
The fox pack helm gives 3 m/s, the mage pack wand gives 3 m/s, the alchemists armor gives 8 m/s, the cuddle me gives 2 m/s, and the ring gives either 1 or 2 m/s. This is the max amount of regen you can have without using 37 int or revive.

Ha beat u to it xore u nob

edit: do u have a 15 paw I can buy/borrow?

JTZ
03-29-2014, 08:10 PM
Ha beat u to it xore u nob

edit: do u have a 15 paw I can buy/borrow?

Noob* No sorry, and I wrote like 5 times as much.

DivineMoustache
03-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Noob* No sorry, and I wrote like 5 times as much.

cri nob

dijnes
04-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Is there anything for high damage. Like nuke. When i vs most mages i get into a cycle of no mana and switching into regen set and the fights end up taking forever. Are there any builds where i could use fbow and kill fast?

Rescind
04-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Sadly there is no such thing as nuke now with the nerfs in pvp.

Mister Smith
04-02-2014, 12:20 PM
None of these build will really work vs a bear....and if it dose its luck same with a L18 bird :D

Mister Smith
04-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Is there anything for high damage. Like nuke. When i vs most mages i get into a cycle of no mana and switching into regen set and the fights end up taking forever. Are there any builds where i could use fbow and kill fast?

Well you whould have to goto like 20 or 30 to get a good nuke build I suggest a L21 mage with L21 crytal armor L20 or L15 paw L15 bone shield
and
21 crytal helm. :D

JTZ
04-02-2014, 06:48 PM
None of these build will really work vs a bear....and if it dose its luck same with a L18 bird :D

Any of the builds given will work against bears, it's easy to kite a bear because most of them have 5-6 stomp and your fire launches both of you away and with high heal it's not hard to get back to full and do the same thing over again, and 6 light debuff along with drain and frost make it easy to tank or kite.