View Full Version : Kraken pet

bachhus
03-29-2014, 08:08 PM
This is a idea for a arcane rarity pet that I have put a lot of thought into it so here goes nothing

Design:
Name: Whiplash
Art: whirlpool effects on the ground with tentacles about as tall as a rogues height coming out of the pool
Color scheme: Moldy kinda like algae was growing on him because he is so ancient
Mythic counterpart: I rather there not be a mythic counterpart as krakens should be extremely rare.

Happiness Bonus:
+20 primary stat +10 int +10 dex +10 str +10% damage +10 crit +1 second of stun time

For those of you wondering how that would work, I believe when you get stunned right now you have the chance to be stunned for 1-3 seconds, so this would just make it a chance for 2-4 seconds.

Arcane ability:
Leaching death
Whiplash leaches on to you and any enemy within 5 meters from him rooting yourself and them for 2 secs as well as reducing their armour and movementspeed by 10% and leaching 10% of their health to you. This ability also buffs youself with 10% armor and movement speed.

Passive attack :
Latching hold lvl 40
Reduce moventspeed by 15% striking 8 targets around you it is a kraken with 8 tentacles after all and reducing 5% armour and reducing their damage by 5%

This is a idea I have thought a lot about and i believe it would be a great arcane pet

Please leave feedback

Limsi
03-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Post your suggestions here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback so that the developers would be able to see them quickly. Nice suggestion btw. The chance to prolong stun part is something new :)

bachhus
03-31-2014, 05:40 PM
Would appreciate some more feedback please

Trenton
03-31-2014, 05:44 PM
It is a pretty cool idea, I love the visual of it :P Also that +1 extra stun time would kick *** imo

Reunegade
03-31-2014, 05:52 PM
Yo! we should be idea partners!

Xenobiotic
03-31-2014, 06:30 PM
O.o surprisingly good for an arcane pet :O much better then hj! But the arcane ability seems just a bit op

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hottsauce
03-31-2014, 07:17 PM
Great idea and concept for stats and abilities... Very nice idea too for a "kraken" themed pet. Kraken area is a HUGE part of the game Vanities/Wpns/Maps/Bosses etc... but no specific pets. Until now? Maybe devs read your concept & give us a Huge surprise.
Great job with great arcane concept pet!!!

Hiosahaf
03-31-2014, 07:41 PM
Very nice idea too for a "kraken" themed pet. Kraken area is a HUGE part of the game Vanities/Wpns/Maps/Bosses etc... but no specific pets. Until now?

Hammerjaw.. ripmaw

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Xenobiotic
03-31-2014, 07:45 PM
Hammerjaw.. ripmaw

Hj is the worst arcane pet..why can't we spice it up with this pet?

Hiosahaf
03-31-2014, 08:08 PM
Hj is the worst arcane pet..why can't we spice it up with this pet?

None, just pointed it out..and I'd just love dead city themed stuff tbh..

Impact
03-31-2014, 08:11 PM
Not iron man 2...

Xenobiotic
03-31-2014, 08:29 PM
None, just pointed it out..and I'd just love dead city themed stuff tbh..

Aw man, GL irl man, cya,

Hiosahaf
03-31-2014, 08:39 PM
Aw man, GL irl man, cya,

Haha, cya xeno! Always there on forums! Btw, check guild thread.

bachhus
03-31-2014, 11:18 PM
Thank you guys i could try to make a undead pet concept as well maybe a skeletal horse. Because like said before the game has alot of kraken and undead content

bachhus
03-31-2014, 11:28 PM
The arcane ability has its downs sides as well as good

Downsides: this ability roots you and your enemies who are within 5 meters
5 meters is about average lenght and while you are rooted you cant attack or anything leaving you vulnerable so in 1v1 this would be extremely op but in team fights would have to be used strategicaly or risk dieing early

Upside: you earn great buffs from the ability and if used right you can root there whole team and go from 10% health to 50%( only the heal from this ability stacks so for example if you root 3 people they each lose 10% health but you gain 30% health but you only gain 10% armour and movement speed once from the ability no matter how many people you root

bachhus
04-14-2014, 03:34 PM
Update: working on the idea of the skeletal pegasus arcane pet right now. So far his arcane ability is very unique. So be on the lookout for that pet concept in the future and as always would love feedback on the kraken pet concept.

F.Y.i. this is just a pet concept that I created not a actual pet coming to AL unless sts decides to create it