PDA

View Full Version : Kraken pet

bachhus
03-29-2014, 08:35 PM
This is a idea for a arcane rarity pet that I have put a lot of thought into it so here goes nothing

Design:
Name: Whiplash
Art: whirlpool effects on the ground with tentacles about as tall as a rogues height coming out of the pool
Color scheme: Moldy kinda like algae was growing on him because he is so ancient
Mythic counterpart: I rather there not be a mythic counterpart as krakens should be extremely rare.

Happiness Bonus:
+20 primary stat +10 int +10 dex +10 str +10% damage +10 crit +1 second of stun time

For those of you wondering how that would work, I believe when you get stunned right now you have the chance to be stunned for 1-3 seconds, so this would just make it a chance for 2-4 seconds.

Arcane ability:
Leaching death
Whiplash leaches on to you and any enemy within 5 meters from him rooting yourself and them for 2 secs as well as reducing their armour and movementspeed by 10% and leaching 10% of their health to you. This ability also buffs youself with 10% armor and movement speed.

Passive attack :
Latching hold lvl 40
Reduce moventspeed by 15% striking 8 targets around you it is a kraken with 8 tentacles after all and reducing 5% armour and reducing their damage by 5%

This is a idea I have thought a lot about and i believe it would be a great arcane pet

Please leave feedback

Limsi
03-29-2014, 08:42 PM
If this gets implemented, then it would definitely be the new samael. Lovin the root and leech part in the arcane ability! Good suggestion!

Gensin
03-30-2014, 01:16 AM
Omg, pretty good. +1

bachhus
03-31-2014, 05:38 PM
Would appreciate some more feedback