PDA

View Full Version : Coming back

Superdexme
03-29-2014, 11:54 PM
I played this game a lot about 2 years ago and had max toons, and did lots of pvp. I deleted absolutely everything and left the game for good (I switched to WoW) now I'm thinking of just picking this game up again and casually playing, how is the game now? Still a Fairly big community? Is pvp still stupidly OP with forgotten bows? Would love to hear some feedback on the current situation of PL :)

Xyzther
03-30-2014, 12:22 AM
im coming home im coming home tell the world that im coming home let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayyyyyy

Apa
03-30-2014, 12:37 AM
im coming home im coming home tell the world that im coming home let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterdayyyyyy

I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world that I'm coming

Superdexme
03-30-2014, 01:04 AM
I think these responses have pretty much summed it up

Caiahar
03-30-2014, 01:14 AM
I think these responses have pretty much summed it up
They have, majority of the community are trolls now.
PL is rarely updated, community..most people have left. Forgotten bows and Halloween items are nerfed. There is a dmg Nerf which ruined most pvp. Endgame is not balanced. Much more scammers and trash talkers.

MrKrone
03-30-2014, 01:19 AM
Nonetheless, it doesnt mean a good community is nonexistant! You just gotta search harder :/

Schnitzel
03-30-2014, 01:22 AM
To OP, WELCOME BACK

Distension
03-30-2014, 03:19 AM
I played this game a lot about 2 years ago and had max toons, and did lots of pvp. I deleted absolutely everything and left the game for good (I switched to WoW) now I'm thinking of just picking this game up again and casually playing, how is the game now? Still a Fairly big community? Is pvp still stupidly OP with forgotten bows? Would love to hear some feedback on the current situation of PL :)

Noone really pvps with fbows, except for L10-20.
New stuff happened, Starry Vanity is out now, St. Patricks Big luck hat was on for a few days.

Sts is planning to nerf Savage Items ( so i heard rumors... )

Btw welcome back. Add my characters and ill hlp you out!

Ill SLAP you so HARD your gonna forget my NAME, IF you dont GIVE me your GOLD. <-- Period

DocDoBig
03-30-2014, 03:29 AM
If you like reading, check my timeline for all updates happened: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99436-PL-s-Timeline

Burstnuke
03-30-2014, 11:18 PM
They have, majority of the community are trolls now.
PL is rarely updated, community..most people have left. Forgotten bows and Halloween items are nerfed. There is a dmg Nerf which ruined most pvp. Endgame is not balanced. Much more scammers and trash talkers.

Agreed