PDA

View Full Version : This is mine

NightMarish
03-30-2014, 04:12 AM

Shanamerny
03-30-2014, 04:28 AM
Post it here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?145493-Day-6-The-Arcane-Ring-to-Rule-Them-All-Contest

Xeusx
03-30-2014, 04:30 AM
lol wtf, why you spam create thread??
Seriously, you wont win any price by keep doing like this..

Ihateppl
03-30-2014, 11:21 AM
this is his/her third thread post like this, and obviously he/she can read English, so it seems like he/she is just trying to stand out and say pick them for the winner. seeing as that is not fair to the rest of the 500+ ppl who worked for there pics, (there is proof in one pic this person posted that they tried to cheat into this contest) i think this person should get banned for doing all this.

ancestor
03-30-2014, 11:58 AM
this is his/her third thread post like this, and obviously he/she can read English, so it seems like he/she is just trying to stand out and say pick them for the winner. seeing as that is not fair to the rest of the 500+ ppl who worked for there pics, (there is proof in one pic this person posted that they tried to cheat into this contest) i think this person should get banned for doing all this.

Well Number One, Its Not Cheeting, There's No Possible Way For Her/Him To Win. You Have To Post It In The Corresponding Thread In Order To Have A Chance.

Ihateppl
03-30-2014, 01:46 PM
Well Number One, Its Not Cheeting, There's No Possible Way For Her/Him To Win. You Have To Post It In The Corresponding Thread In Order To Have A Chance.

it is if you see the pic him/her for the cocoon screenshot day