PDA

View Full Version : For all you nub endgame mages

NotYoCookiez
03-30-2014, 10:19 AM
GO INT/DEX

enough dex to equip swift talon set and put the rest in int

Its way easier to actually hit any class with the dex... and it provides decent dodge and you could dodge most of bears long/short range attacks and the int highers the skill damage plus heal.
You swift talon set gives you more armor also.

Advantage is that you can use both fiery wand set and swift talon/recurve set. The recurve does crazy damage but its usually only good in ctf because its squishy in 1v1.

It wont hurt to try it out, especially if you are annoyed with bears(you still wont win 100% of bear fights lol but more than with int and str). I did and I like it.

XghostzX
03-30-2014, 11:34 AM
GO INT/DEX

enough dex to equip swift talon set and put the rest in int

Its way easier to actually hit any class with the dex... and it provides decent dodge and you could dodge most of bears long/short range attacks and the int highers the skill damage plus heal.
You swift talon set gives you more armor also.

Advantage is that you can use both fiery wand set and swift talon/recurve set. The recurve does crazy damage but its usually only good in ctf because its squishy in 1v1.

It wont hurt to try it out, especially if you are annoyed with bears(you still wont win 100% of bear fights lol but more than with int and str). I did and I like it.

I'd try it out, haven't yet at all.

NotYoCookiez
03-30-2014, 12:06 PM
It's worth the try. If anything you could always switch back. The only thing that would be a quick death for mages in a talon set would be if crushing blow or root lands... then u are squishy

Burstnuke
03-30-2014, 06:34 PM
Talon mage has a chance against pally if u spam Smitten combo While they ms/after heal Hehe. Smitten combo- Ice Plus talon auto.

Rolocolo
03-30-2014, 06:44 PM
Good pallies beat bears 95% of the time

Reunegade
03-30-2014, 06:55 PM
If B(ear) = Quan

Stevenmc
03-30-2014, 08:17 PM
It's worth the try. If anything you could always switch back. The only thing that would be a quick death for mages in a talon set would be if crushing blow or root lands... then u are squishy

I've tried this before, pure int is way better.

NotYoCookiez
03-30-2014, 09:23 PM
Talon mage has a chance against pally if u spam Smitten combo While they ms/after heal Hehe. Smitten combo- Ice Plus talon auto.

It has a chance against literally any class no matter what spec they are lol

I see the smitten thing... idk how it works but it looks cool lmao

quantionus
03-31-2014, 09:26 AM
If B(ear) = Quan

then B(ear) beats pallies %95 of time thats so sad

XghostzX
03-31-2014, 12:52 PM
then B(ear) beats pallies %95 of time thats so sad

Plz stop ur gear makes u op

quantionus
04-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Plz stop ur gear makes u op

make a bear and vs me plz

Extreme
04-03-2014, 12:50 AM

Make baby then vs me plz.

onaskaanidar
04-04-2014, 04:44 PM
I own u all... Gg (fear)

Cavoc
04-07-2014, 11:51 PM
I own u all... Gg (fear)

F(ear)* you suck. No witty sarcastic responses 4 u.

Make a Mage and vs him plz