PDA

View Full Version : Sooo... I just bought a locked for 2mil !

Moehummer
03-30-2014, 10:31 AM
I really wish STS can adjust one of 2 things :

1. Make the amount of money available to stash more than 99,999,999 (so that we don't carry the rest around, and do such mistakes).

2. Fix the AH, as it was 5 months ago. (when I buy locked, choose cursor stays on first locked, and no need for me to re-choose the first locked, so that I don't accidentally click the arrows and buy a 2 mil locked)

Hoardseeker
03-30-2014, 10:32 AM
-_- 2Mil seems Little for U?

Hunterthunde
03-30-2014, 10:32 AM
Lol

Moehummer
03-30-2014, 10:39 AM
-_- 2Mil seems Little for U?
2 mil is still alot of money. Even for them rich people... (looks at a group of rich people with despise)..

Ellysius
03-30-2014, 10:54 AM
At least you made that person happy and rich lol

Hectororius
03-30-2014, 11:00 AM
Dude IMA sell you some lock 100k!! Don't get ripped off OK!

lololo
03-30-2014, 11:07 AM
I will sell a lock for 500k ok? XD

Ihateppl
03-30-2014, 11:25 AM
poor moe, sell your hummer to get that gold back

Moehummer
03-30-2014, 11:34 AM
Will.
There is an upside for it.
3 lockeds later I looted a shard.. And....

Selling arcane ring. PM Me offers...

Hectororius
03-30-2014, 11:46 AM
#therichertheyare

And confirmed! 2m crates contain shards!

Nice recovery moe!!

Rare
03-30-2014, 11:49 AM
http://melificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/crank_yankers_yay-737929.jpg

Moehummer
03-30-2014, 11:53 AM
#therichertheyare

And confirmed! 2m crates contain shards!

Nice recovery moe!!

I think am on to something..

Anarchist
03-30-2014, 12:08 PM
Now i understand while Ctf list them for 2milli :P

Gorecaster
03-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Boom gg

Z
03-30-2014, 12:58 PM

1. Make the amount of money available to stash more than 99,999,999 (so that we don't carry the rest around, and do such mistakes).

2. Fix the AH, as it was 5 months ago. (when I buy locked, choose cursor stays on first locked, and no need for me to re-choose the first locked, so that I don't accidentally click the arrows and buy a 2 mil locked)

Rich first world problems :/

Alboki
03-30-2014, 01:10 PM
I don't have to worry about this problem because i don't have 2 mil!

Titanfall
03-30-2014, 03:03 PM
I have a solution to your 1st point.
Give 50 mil to peeps and there ya go! Problem solved :)

keikali
03-30-2014, 04:15 PM
rich people problems

basketholic209
03-30-2014, 06:51 PM

The second one is a valid point. I really don't understand why STG changed the way it worked.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Serancha
03-30-2014, 08:42 PM
Ever since I hit the wrong arrow and spent 150k on 2 blood gems before noticing the mistake. I make sure to only carry pocket change when going shopping.

I know there is technically nothing wrong with doing it, but really, listing low value items at extreme prices trying to take advantage of people who misclick is a type of scam. Because there is also no way to see who you bought something from once it is purchased, these people get away with it scott free.

However if you have so much gold your stash is maxed and your character is carrying the multi-millions of overflow, you're not going to get pity here. It is the people who have been farming for months just to get 2 mil put together for armor, only to lose it like this, who are the ones that suffer.

Milan Lame Man
03-30-2014, 09:00 PM
Moe, I believe it is possible to transfer the surplus gold to another toon, adding 100m of gold storage for 15 or so plat.
If you really need to trade in 10s of millions, I'm pretty sure the other side can wait a minute while you shuffle the gold around.

Moehummer
03-30-2014, 09:59 PM
Ever since I hit the wrong arrow and spent 150k on 2 blood gems before noticing the mistake. I make sure to only carry pocket change when going shopping.

I know there is technically nothing wrong with doing it, but really, listing low value items at extreme prices trying to take advantage of people who misclick is a type of scam. Because there is also no way to see who you bought something from once it is purchased, these people get away with it scott free.

However if you have so much gold your stash is maxed and your character is carrying the multi-millions of overflow, you're not going to get pity here. It is the people who have been farming for months just to get 2 mil put together for armor, only to lose it like this, who are the ones that suffer.

Yes, yes, the people who have been farming for months to buy an Armour. Yes. That's me...

Btw. I knew who I bought it from, just heard from a friend how he was bragging about how someone bought his locked for 2mil...

Euldor
03-30-2014, 10:13 PM

I don't think Moe's intention in posting this was to get pity. In fact, he was trying to make everyone aware of scenarios like this.

Hiosahaf
03-30-2014, 10:18 PM
Yes, yes, the people who have been farming for months to buy an Armour. Yes. That's me...

-.-

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

faefaefae
03-30-2014, 10:29 PM

Strictly speaking this is not a scam. However, this is definitely a dishonest behaviour that should not be encouraged.

Just check the auction house for who has listed a lock crate for over one million gold, you will know who are dishonest and are trying to trick other players.

Khylan
03-30-2014, 11:11 PM
Not saying this is the case here, but reading this thread remind me of my WoW days...

Back then it was common for people selling gold to have the person buying via Paypal/whatever put up some mundane item in the auction house for some ridiculously inflated price to sell. After the seller receives his money he logs in his mule to buy a 2 million gold crate/ whatever and for all intensive purposes the person selling the item/crate (buying the gold with real world money) appears to have done nothing wrong. This was of course a clear violation of the EULA and would get you suspended and/or banned. In WoW the biggest problem with gold selling/buying was a lot of that gold came from hijacked/hacked accounts and not gold farmers. Gold was kinda worthless except for tradeskills anyway, all the best gear required raiding.

Regardless, it really doesn't make any sense for people to be selling crates for 2 million gold--what the listing fee for a 2m item anyway? Surely there aren't enough people accidentally buying 2m gold crates to make it a worthwhile "scam". However, if by some chance there was a player selling gold for real world cash in AL this would be a pretty good way to get the gold to the customer I suppose, hypothetically speaking of course..

Moehummer
03-31-2014, 12:27 AM
I don't think Moe's intention in posting this was to get pity. In fact, he was trying to make everyone aware of scenarios like this.

I was?
I mean, yes. I was.. I want everyone to be aware.. That's right.

Can I have my money back now. I think everyone learned their lesson.

Khairi
03-31-2014, 12:30 AM
so , high-priced locked gives more expensive loot. What a bummer..

Sent from my grandpa's Nokia 3310

Zylx
03-31-2014, 12:34 AM
http://melificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/crank_yankers_yay-737929.jpg

Oh my god! I havent seen that show in forever! I loved that show.

Daddyblu
03-31-2014, 01:29 AM
This is true! 99,999,999 stash is a huge problem,

you need to witch toons just to move money.

Players who have bigger stash. like 500m

a lot of players got 100m now adays.

KingChronic
03-31-2014, 02:19 AM
Y'all rich as hell! Lol I just made my first mill today felt great ill be up there soon!

Euldor
03-31-2014, 02:44 AM
I was?
I mean, yes. I was.. I want everyone to be aware.. That's right.

Can I have my money back now. I think everyone learned their lesson.

Of course you were Moe! :adoration:

Kakashis
03-31-2014, 02:57 AM
ouch that hurts!! But in the grand scheme of things, that's less than 2% of all your wealth! XD

Endkey
03-31-2014, 03:25 AM
there there moe...im sure that locked had a shard...u ddnt notice but the locked u got the shard from was this one :P

Moehummer
03-31-2014, 03:30 AM
there there moe...im sure that locked had a shard...u ddnt notice but the locked u got the shard from was this one :P

I usually spam pop them lockeds. (100 lockeds would take like 2 minutes.)
But this specific one I opened and checked, it gave me 2k, 2k, 5plat.

basketholic209
03-31-2014, 03:48 AM
I usually spam pop them lockeds. (100 lockeds would take like 2 minutes.)
But this specific one I opened and checked, it gave me 2k, 2k, 5plat.

How do you know it was the 2m locked? You'll never know once it was in your inventory :)

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Moehummer
03-31-2014, 04:11 AM
Pfffttt. Micromanaging :p
I opened all my lockeds (like 425) , then I was out of lockeds.
I went to AH, then I choose the chest icon and then the anvil (u know, lockeds, eggs, dragonite and shard) hoping that someone posted a shard, or a dragonite with a sweet price. So instead of scrolling, I clicked the arrow of descending price. Because dragonite and shard will be the highest in there category.
After I found nothing, except two dragonite bars, I typed locked. Then search, then immediately bought the first one that came up.

Then I was like, mother (sensored), son of a (sensored), who would post a (sensored) locked at such a (sensored) high price, only for a (sensored) (sensored) like me to buy it..
Then I went to inventory, and popped it.

Khairi
03-31-2014, 04:26 AM
Then I was like, mother (sensored), son of a (sensored), who would post a (sensored) locked at such a (sensored) high price, only for a (sensored) (sensored) like me to buy it..
Then I went to inventory, and popped it.

Pretty sure that you are such hot-tempered guy.

Moehummer
03-31-2014, 04:30 AM
Nope.
Am usually cool.
Just felt like an idiot for a sec, until I got my shard..

Endkey
03-31-2014, 05:08 AM

he is a very nice guy..havnt seen him rage yet tho :O

Churjya
03-31-2014, 05:25 AM
You guys are so rich! In Arcane Legends. Guess what...i bought a pet(forgot the name) from the stable for 9000 gold and I was so sad that day that I can't explain. Just Started playing Arcane Legends last week and I didn't want to waste my hard earned gold with some unwanted items. I had only 20k and now I dont have money to buy good stuff.

Edit: I hit the wrong option :(

Khairi
03-31-2014, 05:53 AM
he is a very nice guy..havnt seen him rage yet tho :O

It's just my first impression on that tho. lol

utpal
03-31-2014, 08:57 AM
u poped 426crates? and also u hav 100m+
wow.
such plats
so gold
much rich

Moehummer
03-31-2014, 12:05 PM
u poped 426crates? and also u hav 100m+
wow.
such plats
so gold
much rich

Touch wood?!

utpal
03-31-2014, 12:47 PM
Touch wood?!

i hope so. i hope ur lck still continues as looking to ur plats opening in crates i can assume u hv contributed alot to sts which made us free players to enjoy this awesme.game. nice keep it up :D

legendeering
03-31-2014, 03:04 PM
Well anytime you need another LC, I'll do it for just half that price (1 mill).

Serancha
03-31-2014, 03:49 PM

Btw. I knew who I bought it from, just heard from a friend how he was bragging about how someone bought his locked for 2mil...

Hard farming popping 425 crates at a time :P Silly Moe

Nawmsayin
03-31-2014, 03:55 PM

Not really.

Bless
03-31-2014, 04:01 PM
Btw. I knew who I bought it from, just heard from a friend how he was bragging about how someone bought his locked for 2mil... Nice friend you got there, mind introducing me to him/her?

Rosybuds
03-31-2014, 05:08 PM
Hold on you guys in A/L are Allowed 100 Mill in ur Stash in D/L we are only Allowed basically 10Mill !!! And same in selling in A/H Why is that Dev's ??? Not that i have over 10Mill but it would Stop Real Cash Sales in D/L and I-Tunes Card Sales (Or Scams ) pretending to give I-Tune Cards !!! Could the Gold limit be put up in D/L too maybe not 100mill but at least 50mill ?

Frohnatur
03-31-2014, 07:52 PM

Solution for the first point:

stash the money at your alt or create an alt extra for this purpose.

Second point is valid, yes.

Its annoying, especially when you hunt for bargains and this slows down your reaction time.

Moehummer
03-31-2014, 11:29 PM
Dear,
No one is crying here.
These are actual valid legit points that need to be addressed in game.
Ofcourse I care about 2 mill. Even if I had more. Because this is hard earned money for me. Both in game and real life.

Zeus
04-03-2014, 12:41 AM
Dear,
No one is crying here.
These are actual valid legit points that need to be addressed in game.
Ofcourse I care about 2 mill. Even if I had more. Because this is hard earned money for me. Both in game and real life.

This, no matter how rich you are... you don't stay rich by thinking of your money as pocket change. You stay rich by remembering how hard you worked for the cash and then spending it wisely or using it to make even more money.

Kellhus
04-03-2014, 07:04 AM
Sry the only issues i see are
1. Do as many here have said and use another stash. If your buying anything that cost that much people will wait the few extra minutes it takes you to retrieve it
2. I have no issue with ah not highlighting the top item and staying there. So in my experience this is just a matter of paying attention, either way.

But yea, it does suck you paid 2m for a locked. The bright side, you made someone very happy. :-)

Moehummer
04-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Sry the only issues i see are
1. Do as many here have said and use another stash. If your buying anything that cost that much people will wait the few extra minutes it takes you to retrieve it
2. I have no issue with ah not highlighting the top item and staying there. So in my experience this is just a matter of paying attention, either way.

But yea, it does suck you paid 2m for a locked. The bright side, you made someone very happy. :-)

Will u try to buy 500 lockeds. And see how annoying it is to select the first locked on top each time..
When we used to just spam purchase button and buy with half the current time.
Just double work, with a chance of such a mistake of buying an over priced item.

Hiosahaf
04-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Erm, Moe has a point Kel.. gotta agree with it.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Kellhus
04-03-2014, 08:03 PM
True that. Annoying takes bit longer but hopefully no more 2m lockeds for you!

Temarichan
04-03-2014, 08:49 PM

Yes. This. Lol.