PDA

View Full Version : New vanity helm?

Shonex
03-30-2014, 11:19 AM
This could be modified into a vanity helm:

With slight adjustments this could turn out to be a great vanity helm. Strap some sparkles onto it and change its color and done, you have a new vanity helm!
Again, I'm posting this here because nobody reads the PL Suggestions Section.
What do you think?

Darkterror
03-30-2014, 11:24 AM
No. we need a cap update.

eminem
03-30-2014, 11:26 AM
pointless for new vanities to come out without a new expansion. I agree with Darkterror.

Trenton
03-30-2014, 11:46 AM
So you guys would rather have nothing at all?^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Darkterror
03-30-2014, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=Trenton;1552444]So you guys would rather have nothing at all?^

We dont want nothing....we want a level cap.

Trenton
03-30-2014, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=Trenton;1552444]So you guys would rather have nothing at all?^

We dont want nothing....we want a level cap.

I'm sure that they'll hear Darkterror wanting a new cap, and get one ASAP. Deal with the fact that there will probably not be a new cap. What I was trying to get across is that a new vanity once in awhile is nice, instead of having the same old crap.

Darkterror
03-30-2014, 12:39 PM
Hey tren. There is players that still paying real money to get a 76 toon OK? And they deserve to be able to get an elite ring. Not just vanities. And dont be sarcastic on me. Im probably older than you here and probably payed more money than you.

Shonex
03-30-2014, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=Darkterror;1552518]

I'm sure that they'll hear Darkterror wanting a new cap, and get one ASAP. Deal with the fact that there will probably not be a new cap. What I was trying to get across is that a new vanity once in awhile is nice, instead of having the same old crap.

This was what I was thinking too. It's better to have something than nothing. Plus it would look cool combined with some items :)

NotYoCookiez
03-30-2014, 12:41 PM
Older and spends more money.... but the young and poor realizes the truth for no new cap

Trenton
03-30-2014, 12:46 PM
Hey tren. There is players that still paying real money to get a 76 toon OK? And they deserve to be able to get an elite ring. Not just vanities. And dont be sarcastic on me. Im probably older than you here and probably payed more money than you.

Ok, no sarcasm? Grow up. I have no doubt that I'm younger than you, I'm only 15, but that doesn't give you a better opinion than me. I highly doubt that age really matters, its a bit of maturity and common sense that comes with it that matters. Next, money. Really? You think that spending more money on an online video game for more pixels than me makes you better than me? You'd better think before posting something even more ridiculous, though I don't think that's possible. The OP is about a vanity, not how badly people want elite rings and a new cap because they spend real life money on it.

Shonex
03-30-2014, 01:15 PM
Ok, no sarcasm? Grow up. I have no doubt that I'm younger than you, I'm only 15, but that doesn't give you a better opinion than me. I highly doubt that age really matters, its a bit of maturity and common sense that comes with it that matters. Next, money. Really? You think that spending more money on an online video game for more pixels than me makes you better than me? You'd better think before posting something even more ridiculous, though I don't think that's possible. The OP is about a vanity, not how badly people want elite rings and a new cap because they spend real life money on it.

Yes, age is one of the factors that proves how mature a person is. Sometimes it doesn't have to be that way, it's really in the way you act. So Trenton, don't pay attention to people like him. They are not worth your time, trust me.

Back to the thread... The point of this thread was to suggest a new idea about a new vanity helm that could be made. Although I know that these kind of threads sometimes get derailed by "certain people", threads like these are here to attract the public's attention (possibly a DEV's) and hear what they have to say about it. So, no wars, flaming etc. are needed on this thread, just the opinion of people that still have some hope for PL.

Griffinfan
03-30-2014, 01:43 PM

Trent,
Take a look at years past, when the community pushed for something things happened. It's called running a business, Spacetime will invest where there is money to be made. So if there are enough big spenders encouraging a cap then there is a small chance for something to happen.

Look at star legends, they had no cap in sight and boom, out of the blue they release a cap because of the outpouring of support from the star legend community. I would not be too hasty correcting someone who has WAY more experience, and expertise, in this game then you do (DarkTerror).

Just my two plat

Darkterror
03-30-2014, 01:50 PM
Support devs with real money. Or dont ask for more vanities. We just got vanities and you want more. Without paying real money

Trenton
03-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Trent,
Take a look at years past, when the community pushed for something things happened. It's called running a business, Spacetime will invest where there is money to be made. So if there are enough big spenders encouraging a cap then there is a small chance for something to happen.

Look at star legends, they had no cap in sight and boom, out of the blue they release a cap because of the outpouring of support from the star legend community. I would not be too hasty correcting someone who has WAY more experience, and expertise, in this game then you do (DarkTerror).

Just my two plat oh me gee it's Griffin :O

I don't see where I'm wrong, in the sense that I was talking about a vanity. I see where Dark has more experience in buying plat than me, but not necessarily way more experience about the game. I've been here as long as early 2011, so I guess excuse me for not being a founder. I was under the impression that he thinks I'm not allowed to have my own opinion, and unless I read that wrong, I didn't think that I was terribly wrong. I've already pmed Shonex apologizing for derailing this thread, so anyone please pm me instead of further derailing the thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shonex
03-30-2014, 03:11 PM
oh me gee it's Griffin :O

I don't see where I'm wrong, in the sense that I was talking about a vanity. I see where Dark has more experience in buying plat than me, but not necessarily way more experience about the game. I've been here as long as early 2011, so I guess excuse me for not being a founder. I was under the impression that he thinks I'm not allowed to have my own opinion, and unless I read that wrong, I didn't think that I was terribly wrong. I've already pmed Shonex apologizing for derailing this thread, so anyone please pm me instead of further derailing the thread.

Thank you.

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
03-30-2014, 03:18 PM
Tbh I agree with Trent in his argument

Argyros
03-30-2014, 03:28 PM
oh me gee it's Griffin :O

Darkterror I'm 99.9% sure has more experience than you in PL. Ik there is still that 0.1%... Having a 3pc cop bird with founders and 480k+ kills says it all. I've done pve with him, he's good.

Schnitzel
03-30-2014, 03:31 PM
^Argyros, im curious, why did you quote Nightsky about iPod heating up?

Trenton
03-30-2014, 03:40 PM
Darkterror I'm 99.9% sure has more experience than you in PL. Ik there is still that 0.1%... Having a 3pc cop bird with founders and 480k+ kills says it all. I've done pve with him, he's good. You apparently quoted the wrong person? Anyways, when does having more kills than me count as having more experience about the way a company works their game? Also I have 3 piece bird when it would hit 76, that doesn't even matter though.

Argyros
03-30-2014, 03:57 PM
^Argyros, im curious, why did you quote Nightsky about iPod heating up?

You apparently quoted the wrong person? Anyways, when does having more kills than me count as having more experience about the way a company works their game? Also I have 3 piece bird when it would hit 76, that doesn't even matter though.

I tapped Trenton's post multiple times but it kept switching to this one. I'll try and edit it.

Dark has been around a very long time. He has multiple 3pcers from sewers cap. I do not need to explain myself further. Anyways, Trenton, have you gotten an Albion Online key yet?

Timelife
03-31-2014, 10:26 AM
no cap naow plawx, it will take me few more days to cap, k thx :D

Impact
03-31-2014, 11:00 AM
We need balance in pvp and pve not a cap

Timelife
03-31-2014, 01:24 PM
We need balance in pvp and pve not a cap

first dat yeah, and then after few months a cap, it'll make up for it :)

Xyzther
03-31-2014, 01:43 PM
Darkterror I'm 99.9% sure has more experience than you in PL. Ik there is still that 0.1%... Having a 3pc cop bird with founders and 480k+ kills says it all. I've done pve with him, he's good.

Loo

Argyros
03-31-2014, 01:45 PM
Lool

Darkterror
03-31-2014, 01:59 PM
A new cap includes a new balance ..impact....