PDA

View Full Version : Restore the PvP balance

Socrates
03-30-2014, 12:56 PM
I was thinking that PvP is really hard because of gangers,flaggers and flamers and it seems that the farming and free flagging doesn't seem to stop.So I thought this idea. To implent a calculator about the wins or losses you do in PvP. That will bring the following results:
1. People will not give free flags since their team must win so they will have a positive ratio.
2. More competition will exist and people will try a lot of builds that will help their team.
3. More people will spend time PvP because if with the wins you get achievements people will try to get them.
4. The top 50 guilds will make sure that their member have a good ration about the wins and losses.
For the reasons above I think this idea should be implent so we can finally RESTORE THE PVP BALANCE .So I'm pretty sure many people would appreciate it
If you agree with my idea post +1 and hope we collect many

Thank you for reading
Maoejal

Ebezaanec
03-30-2014, 07:18 PM
Wait.. Is this thread about balancing PvP or restoring PvP?

Those are two different things.

PvP balance seems to refer to classes.. while restoring PvP would mean getting people to actually fight instead of flag...

Gangers and kill-farmers are inevitable.

yasshh
03-31-2014, 03:45 AM
If this thing is made then the game depends on whole team and not so experienced players will be asked to leave and people wont enter or start random games because enter a CTF game alone because it will spoil their ratio. Free flagging is something that should be stopped by the PvP'ers. STS cant do much in this. If you want to play the "classic" CTF games then Pm Alhuntrazeck,he hosts some these games when he finds teams or click on this link
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?142066-Capture-the-Flag-The-Way-it-Should-Be-Played

Socrates
03-31-2014, 09:46 AM
Wait.. Is this thread about balancing PvP or restoring PvP?

Those are two different things.

PvP balance seems to refer to classes.. while restoring PvP would mean getting people to actually fight instead of flag...

Gangers and kill-farmers are inevitable.
You are true about the gangers ans kill-farmers but I'm pretty sure I'm not talking about 2 things since I said restore the pvp balance should I have said fix the pvp balance or still 2 subjects so please don't give so much attention to words but what the writer wanna say. True or false?