PDA

View Full Version : What if mages arcane shield worked like diablos?

Wutzgood
03-30-2014, 01:24 PM
In diablo when arcane shield was activated your mana meter became your health meter. Would this be more or less effective in this game? I don't use shield but was wondering how this would work.

Crowsfoot
03-30-2014, 01:25 PM
In diablo when arcane shield was activated your mana meter became your health meter. Would this be more or less effective in this game? I don't use shield but was wondering how this would work.
That's a great way to run out of mana and die that way. A damage on touch (reflect) upgrade would help you more IMO.

Trenton
03-30-2014, 01:28 PM
It should be like Pocket Legends Mana shield. It drains your mana instead of health, and IMO it'd be a good idea because of Mage having 5k+ mana. It's ridiculous how much mana they have, and it's unneeded unless they of course implement the PL mana shield into this game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xenobiotic
03-30-2014, 01:43 PM
It depends, sts would need to make it so the Arcane Shield doesn't take up a horrendous amount or a minuscule amount of mana so that it can be balanced.

Sceazikua
03-31-2014, 01:24 AM
In Diablo 2 the energy shield (also called mana shield) will absorb like 60/40 mana and hp (decent amount of skill level put into it), which means if we get 1k damage we lose 600 mana and 400 hp. It wont be OP I think, the amount absorbed will be based on your mana, not based on hp (str). It will increase the amount that can be absorbed a bit, while taking away the unneeded mana we have, and we can extend the shield's life with pots or heal too :)