PDA

View Full Version : heartbeat bug?

Janezap
03-30-2014, 02:45 PM
This thing happen after i killed hargkyth and then immediately took a heart then leave to town
This thing getting annoying when i listening to music!
Please fix these sts

Phantomas
04-01-2014, 04:32 AM
Charge Bug

Have encountered something similar, the sound of a skill charged to max when u hold it for a few moments, its like a 'fading-in-and-out-sound' and repeats itself while still holding the button, well this sound is still hearable even when i have left mission. Hear it on map (when ur doing timers) and hear it when I visit the vampire district. Only by logging off and back on, the (anoying) sounds dissapears, only to reappear after doing a mission and charging a skill.

deadlystriker
04-02-2014, 05:23 AM
hey phant and yea I have had this heart bug

Janezap
04-02-2014, 06:33 AM
Its kinda annoying
Sts please don leave all your previous game
All your old game need improvement

doomdoomdoom
04-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Charge Bug

Have encountered something similar, the sound of a skill charged to max when u hold it for a few moments, its like a 'fading-in-and-out-sound' and repeats itself while still holding the button, well this sound is still hearable even when i have left mission. Hear it on map (when ur doing timers) and hear it when I visit the vampire district. Only by logging off and back on, the (anoying) sounds dissapears, only to reappear after doing a mission and charging a skill.

This happens every time you do a full charge? I almost never have volume on if I am just standing in Vampire District. I usually only turn it on when I am in missions so I haven't observed this one.

Exol
04-03-2014, 12:47 AM
I never have my sound on for DL. Lol.

Phantomas
04-03-2014, 09:06 AM
This happens every time you do a full charge? I almost never have volume on if I am just standing in Vampire District. I usually only turn it on when I am in missions so I haven't observed this one.

Will check if it happens every time Doom, like u do 2, i turn down volume of sound when in club or in street. I do turn up the volume whenever in a mission, since it helps me to determine whether a vanity droppped or not, as u know move fast thru missions, and sometimes moved on already b4 enemy dies and drops something. With volume up I hear the drop.

doomdoomdoom
04-04-2014, 06:02 PM
Will check if it happens every time Doom, like u do 2, i turn down volume of sound when in club or in street. I do turn up the volume whenever in a mission, since it helps me to determine whether a vanity droppped or not, as u know move fast thru missions, and sometimes moved on already b4 enemy dies and drops something. With volume up I hear the drop.

Nice tip about turning up volume so you don't accidentally miss a vanity drop. I usually turn up the volume cuz I it's just more fun when I am breaking and killing stuff.

Janezap
04-05-2014, 09:50 AM

Nice tip about turning up volume so you don't accidentally miss a vanity drop. I usually turn up the volume cuz I it's just more fun when I am breaking and killing stuff.
What do you mean turn the volume up?You turn the volume to the max?

doomdoomdoom
04-07-2014, 11:06 AM
What do you mean turn the volume up?You turn the volume to the max?

Up as in on. I usually have the Volume turned off if I am not in a mission.