PDA

View Full Version : I just found 25 bucks in my pocket.

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Ever have that happen? You put your hand in your pocket and feel something... Pull it out, to find a nice sum of cash you forgot about? Well it just happened to me, virtually... So a lot of people on the forums have been hearing me panicking about not having platinum for the upcoming holiday event and no way to get any until the event is over. So I tried finding some way of getting platinum. I thought "huh.. Lets see if I got a tiny bit of cash left over in my account.." Once I checked it I found 25 dollars itunes credit that I totally forgot about! So I am now completely set for the holidays.

In case any of you guys were wondering on how I can forget 25 bucks in my account it is simple. I dropped a 50 dollar itunes giftcard to get 800 platinum. But if any of you guys know anything about platinum, theres a tax... So I did not get to purchase the 800 because of a 30 cent tax... Instead I settled for the next best deal which still shorted me like 200 platinum (GOD I HATE THAT). I never really needed platinum again and havent purchased anything else through itunes, so thats how :p.

Seratonin
12-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Zing! Congratulations! \(n_n)/

Pharcyde
12-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Haha thanks! :D

Lesrider
12-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Wow how do people spend so much plat? I can't imagine ever needing so much...

giayuan
12-12-2010, 11:09 PM
I buy around 2 5 respec packs once every three months, emergency elixirs (no gold), new characters, etc

Pharcyde
12-13-2010, 09:29 PM
^^

Noobies running around with 500 plat = EPIC PLAT FAIL

Inching
12-13-2010, 09:53 PM
Ever have that happen? You put your hand in your pocket and feel something... Pull it out, to find a nice sum of cash you forgot about? Well it just happened to me, virtually... So a lot of people on the forums have been hearing me panicking about not having platinum for the upcoming holiday event and no way to get any until the event is over. So I tried finding some way of getting platinum. I thought "huh.. Lets see if I got a tiny bit of cash left over in my account.." Once I checked it I found 25 dollars itunes credit that I totally forgot about! So I am now completely set for the holidays.

In case any of you guys were wondering on how I can forget 25 bucks in my account it is simple. I dropped a 50 dollar itunes giftcard to get 800 platinum. But if any of you guys know anything about platinum, theres a tax... So I did not get to purchase the 800 because of a 30 cent tax... Instead I settled for the next best deal which still shorted me like 200 platinum (GOD I HATE THAT). I never really needed platinum again and havent purchased anything else through itunes, so thats how :p.

you couldnt find 30 cents to get the 800 plat???? r u serious???

Zeus
12-13-2010, 09:56 PM
LOL, funny story. Today I was walking home and found 100 dollars on the ground! Hmm, what should I spend it on, or should I donate it? I'm leaning towards donation to some hobo on the street. There are plenty of those on California since I live literally by the beach. Decisions Decisions....

Pharcyde
12-13-2010, 10:04 PM
you couldnt find 30 cents to get the 800 plat???? r u serious???

hmmm let me barrow my parents car and go buy another 5 dollar giftcard with the rest of my non existent money..