PDA

View Full Version : I got scammer

cami
03-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi, I send my e-amil to STS support 3 ago, but I no received answer. Why? Or how many days i must wait. While I here have angry the scammer are selling my things in auction.: I'm Case #242689.

Madnex
03-30-2014, 05:38 PM
Sorry, STS support does not solve trade disputes. You're probably not getting any item he has sold back but if your case is solid you can get him/her banned.

Give them a little more time, they're shorthanded at the moment. Thanks.

cami
03-30-2014, 05:56 PM
Sorry, STS support does not solve trade disputes. You're probably not getting any item he has sold back but if your case is solid you can get him/her banned.

Give them a little more time, they're shorthanded at the moment. Thanks.

Hmmm no solved trade disputes, lmao STS must help me to return my things if no i lefth of this game. Because the scammer steel me things mythics that i get with all hard job of world!!!

GoodSyntax
03-30-2014, 06:07 PM
Also, be aware that support is not available over the weekend.

Typically, cases submitted on a Friday take a little bit longer to resolve because they have a huge backlog built up from the weekend.

Just be aware, that STS will not get involved in trade disputes or "gifted" items.

cami
03-30-2014, 06:23 PM
o.O I have 23 friends , they said me that STS give them all items steels, so that ... I wait same.

ZeroBlu
03-30-2014, 07:41 PM
But yes trades are not considered a scam...

Zylx
03-31-2014, 12:47 AM
There are a few reasons why STS does not grant items back from a trade.

1) Trades are final. If they granted items back, people would not really be more careful in trading their items. People would trade things to possible scammers knowing that if they get scammed, STS would reimburse them. This would be quite the hassle for STS to deal with. People would get scammed, then STS would have to take the time to transfer the items from one account to another.

2) For integrity purposes. So you cant tell support that someone scammed you out of an arcane weapon, when you've never even had one before.

Just be happy that the scammer wont be able to enjoy the game for long after you report them.

Xeusx
03-31-2014, 03:36 AM
There are a few reasons why STS does not grant items back from a trade.

1) Trades are final. If they granted items back, people would not really be more careful in trading their items. People would trade things to possible scammers knowing that if they get scammed, STS would reimburse them. This would be quite the hassle for STS to deal with. People would get scammed, then STS would have to take the time to transfer the items from one account to another.

2) For integrity purposes. So you cant tell support that someone scammed you out of an arcane weapon, when you've never even had one before.

Just be happy that the scammer wont be able to enjoy the game for long after you report them.
This.