PDA

View Full Version : Lag? It's a problem!

Bous
03-30-2014, 10:15 PM
Ever since AL cap was released I have had random lag spikes every few minutes to the point where I can't even play. I have tryed multiple home wifis and the problem still persists.
All I've seen lately in pvp is "lag"
What's the dealio?

saool
03-30-2014, 10:20 PM
With new releases of caps more players are online, so I'm thinking this puts some stress on STS's servers...Maybe idk lol

Extreme
03-31-2014, 03:51 AM
I would post something true but I will get infraction like I did last time I posted it lol.

Ssneakykills
03-31-2014, 07:41 AM
I would post something true but I will get infraction like I did last time I posted it lol.

Pm me in game babe

Timelife
03-31-2014, 01:27 PM
Ever since AL cap was released I have had random lag spikes every few minutes to the point where I can't even play. I have tryed multiple home wifis and the problem still persists.
All I've seen lately in pvp is "lag"
What's the dealio?

what kind of device are you using? it really could depend on that, for example, my iPod has way less lag than my android.
it could also be the antenna of ur Phone/device, therefore it also matters if ur device is new or running past its last days slowely.

for more info search the thread of Apollo about lag issues, hope u will find the cause.