PDA

View Full Version : Humania Mini Bosses - Crafting Mat drop suggestion

Emagency
03-31-2014, 04:28 AM
Hey guys I haven't been much on the forums but I have spent a great deal of time playing this game and Noticed something with Humania that might make it a little more enjoyable for the people leveling and playing there.

On the last map in particular there are 2 Mini Bosses, the second one being oddly out of the way and most people just avoid that guy because there's no point to him other than to clear the map completely.

My suggestion is to add the Crafting mats to those bosses at an particularly low rate, to at least make them worth the time and effort.
Items like l70 recipes and blue ocean diamonds.

I think even a very small amount of potential drop rate would be an awesome, small addition to the Island getaway map!
Thank you for hearing me out, please post responses below!

-Sincerely,
Emagency

Jaztyn Cerro
03-31-2014, 04:33 AM
Pls help me how can i get back my mythic helm i accidentally sell it to my inventory because of lag. I restart my cellphone because i cant press anything pls i need ur help i hope u will help me to recover it
IGN: Ogoorase

Cahaun
03-31-2014, 04:39 AM
Pls help me how can i get back my mythic helm i accidentally sell it to my inventory because of lag. I restart my cellphone because i cant press anything pls i need ur help i hope u will help me to recover it
This isn't STS Support, Jaztyn. You'll find help at the proper place.

Schnitzel
03-31-2014, 10:25 AM

Uh..this is PL..not AL...

But contact
Support (at)spacetimestudios.com

Replace (at) with @