PDA

View Full Version : Slag vs. Grimm

Reunegade
03-31-2014, 06:50 AM
Which one is better for rogue?

Orageunas
03-31-2014, 06:57 AM
Slag has better AA but Grimm has good debuff so both are good. Personally I like Grimm more on my rogue.

Candylicks
03-31-2014, 07:07 AM
Can you even get slag now anyways? Get Grimm he's a good addition to your pet collection.

Tendirin
03-31-2014, 02:26 PM
Abbadon

grumpy
03-31-2014, 03:22 PM
Grimm has a much better passive than Slag, but his AA is lackluster

Slag has a dependable panic, which is great for disrupting boss red zones and buying some breathing room to pot up

IMO, I'd go for Grimm just cause his passive to reduce enemy hit and armor makes a rogue who's strengths are dodging and hitting hard that much more impressive

Serancha
03-31-2014, 03:52 PM
Official slogan of season 6:

No Grimm, no game! ~ Tuma

Deadroth
04-01-2014, 04:13 AM
Slag is better than grimm in every way. He can deal more dmg, and it contrargue the grimm stat reduce with his awesome aoe stun. Slag have bigger range of his arcane ability and can save Your 'butt' in pve as well as in pvp.

Anarchist
04-01-2014, 04:27 AM
Slag for mobs.
Grimm for boss.

BTW they do the same raw damge.
And grimm does more boosted damage than slag.

Where boosted damage is when you consider all the pet abilities activated both passive and arcane.

As for me i pick grimm because i use axe throw while fighting a boss to keep him from the party.
If lucky i can pile up to -40%armor on the boss,
combine that with AS from the rogues in the party and bosses go down pretty fast.

CrazyTank
04-01-2014, 04:41 AM
If you are going to be a twink then choose slag. For end game both are good. Grimm is three times cheaper than slag. Both have same bonus stats Slag AA simply rocks. Stun and damage. Great. Grimm is not a junk either. At level 40 it reduces str,dex,int by 20 and hit by 35% and armour by 20%. It DOES stack. So if It stacks Grimm reduces your enemy health Health by 400 and dex by 40 = less dodge and critical hit for enemies and it reduces 40% armor. If you use AA at same time then -50% armor + aimed shot reduces 15% armor. It work great for rogues. Everyone knows that slag is great pet. Grimm is not worse one once it reaches 40.

Chihiro
04-01-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm as rogue have both level 41 already. if you lack of gold try grimm, but if you rich absolutey get slag.

Serancha
04-02-2014, 01:59 AM
Interesting. So if slag so so much better, why is everyone stacking grimms on the new elites? Because stacking hit reduction combined with 20% armor and stat reduction, keeps people alive. A brief stun doesn't help on maps like these, especially since many mobs are un-stunnable.

Passive abilities on the two are completely different - someone posted they are the same, which is incorrect. Grimm's passive is what he is used for.

CrazyTank
04-02-2014, 04:10 AM
Interesting. So if slag so so much better, why is everyone stacking grimms on the new elites? Because stacking hit reduction combined with 20% armor and stat reduction, keeps people alive. A brief stun doesn't help on maps like these, especially since many mobs are un-stunnable.

Passive abilities on the two are completely different - someone posted they are the same, which is incorrect. Grimm's passive is what he is used for.
sorry my bad. Posted it in a hurry. I mean the stat bonus

Temarichan
04-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Can you even get slag now anyways? Get Grimm he's a good addition to your pet collection.

Yeah you can. It comes in egg form if your willing to buy it for a few millions.

I personally like Slag the most. Since rogues are mainly reliant on one-target combat (not always, I know), it's quite useful to dmg a few mobs at once. Well, burn lol. But I can't say Grimm is a bad pet either, he's quite useful.

Tendirin
04-06-2014, 08:59 PM
ssserdf.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

Tendirin
04-06-2014, 09:00 PM
What you need is a scorch...http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/07/ty2eqene.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Tendirin

Zynzyn
04-07-2014, 03:58 PM
What you need is a scorch...Ign Tendirin

I have always liked sarcasm. You stating that scorch is needed and showing off that kdr....I liked your sense of humour. :3

Back to the topic, I like Grimm for my rogue.