PDA

View Full Version : Question

~LimeTwist~
03-31-2014, 07:04 AM
Hi guys. I played with all those classes but i don't know which is the best for soloing bosses and pvp at the same time... So of you can please tell me which ONE is the best for soloing bosses and pvp and of you can please give me a build... :)
Thanks for listening!

keikali
03-31-2014, 08:36 AM
Back in Shuyal Expansion I would have to say a Mage since I did alot of Soloing in Elites. Nowadays its pretty hard to solo a map for the endgame content in Elite. Only person I know who has solo'd endgame Tindirin is Kalizza and he is a rogue.

supersyan
04-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Choose Rogue or War. mage class meh.dying class. i use mage. good for lvling and farming. Most skills won't work in PVP and in Elite tindirin. And gets oneshot from boss more frequently. And playing is complex. Weakest armor of all classes. Dying often is frustrating. And people will say mage is beast for crowd control. lame excuse. mage is decoy the holycow. Rogue do most damage. Heal of mage suks. For rogue heal not needed and can oneshot mage,legend geared war and can solo elite maps. if play war, less death. farming is a bit hard cause cool down of skills is long