PDA

View Full Version : Can you please post Arcane ring with full grand gems

Daddyblu
03-31-2014, 07:46 AM
Im confused of the final stats of Arcane ring full grand Gem.

If i used Tarlok gems on arcane ring i get this stats.

+5 Str +3 dex
+5 str +3 dex
+5 Str +3 dex

Total of 24 stat bonus.

Now of i used Blood gems.

Is it +7 str each? total of 21 stat bonus or it is still +18 str total?

I think all 41 gears should get +7 bonus in grand gems.

since lvl 31 is +5 a / lvl 36 = +6 / 41 gears should be +7 right?

Please post so we can confirmed.

keikali
03-31-2014, 08:04 AM
It seems that Tarlok Gems grat you 1 extra stat point if you add them all up hence alot favor Tarlok rather than the regular gems.

Devs said that level 41 items will get +7 rather than +6 for a full grand gem. This was posted somewhere, would have to find it.

For now, here is the pic Parf posted up a while back:

Daddyblu
03-31-2014, 08:07 AM
It seems that Tarlok Gems grat you 1 extra stat point if you add them all up hence alot favor Tarlok rather than the regular gems.

Devs said that level 41 items will get +7 rather than +6 for a full grand gem. This was posted somewhere, would have to find it.

For now, here is the pic Parf posted up a while back:

yes i got the same stats on the other ring... im kind of worry bec. 41 pink items in CS only has +6 each super gems.

Haligali
03-31-2014, 08:53 AM

Tarlok gems on a lvl41 item gives +2 extra stat overall. Wind a wisdom gems are very good, unfortunately rage gem is the less useful of tarloks, you will get the same stats as with grand boold gems. Warriors only need str.

Sam said here, (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?141963-When-will-the-Dragon-Enclave-Expansion-Launch&p=1518072&viewfull=1#post1518072) but this was wrong, original gem stats not raised.

keikali
03-31-2014, 08:57 AM
Tarlok gems on a lvl41 item gives +2 extra stat overall. Wind a wisdom gems are very good, unfortunately rage gem is the less useful of tarloks, you will get the same stats as with grand boold gems. Warriors only need str.

Sam said here, (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?141963-When-will-the-Dragon-Enclave-Expansion-Launch&p=1518072&viewfull=1#post1518072) but this was wrong, original gem stats not raised.

Which shouldn't be since if the item level raises, the gem stat should scale with it too. I just think it was overlooked and should be fixed.

Daddyblu
03-31-2014, 08:59 AM
Which shouldn't be since if the item level raises, the gem stat should scale with it too. I just think it was overlooked and should be fixed.

true! all 41 items should get +7

Haligali
03-31-2014, 09:07 AM

I have no idea what the current formula, but user jb57542 calculated in my thread based on the current stats that original gem stats will raise on lvl42.

Emmacheese
03-31-2014, 02:37 PM
I actually gemmed mine thinking it would be +7 then when I got my first super it was very disappointing :/ by this stage I had spent too much plat to justify switching to wind gems ... I'm gonna wait and see before I change up.

Daddyblu
04-01-2014, 12:25 AM
I actually gemmed mine thinking it would be +7 then when I got my first super it was very disappointing :/ by this stage I had spent too much plat to justify switching to wind gems ... I'm gonna wait and see before I change up.

its not really right :(

+18 stats only while tarlok get +24 stats.

Morholt
04-01-2014, 12:40 AM

74991Uhhh, you realize it shows you in a preview screen how much gems add when socketed, right?
In fact, you can check it using any random lvl 41 item.
Plus, I posted pictures day of expansion when people asked what the bonuses are.

I'm a bit bewildered at how we are a handful of weeks into the new expansion and all of a sudden we are having this 'problem,' as if gem stats have been unknown this whole time.

Emmacheese
04-01-2014, 04:29 AM
Uhhh, you realize it shows you in a preview screen how much gems add when socketed, right?
In fact, you can check it using any random lvl 41 item.
Plus, I posted pictures day of expansion when people asked what the bonuses are.

I'm a bit bewildered at how we are a handful of weeks into the new expansion and all of a sudden we are having this 'problem,' as if gem stats have been unknown this whole time.

I know but I'm a nubby so only my own fault to blame :p

Endkey
04-01-2014, 04:32 AM

emma i like the way u have more vanities than those busted vestss lmao

Emmacheese
04-01-2014, 06:13 AM
emma i like the way u have more vanities than those busted vestss lmao

Lmao trust you to notice that!!!!

Gensin
04-01-2014, 09:44 AM
Imho tarlok gems better.

Haligali
04-01-2014, 09:58 AM
Imho tarlok gems better.

Imho, Wisdom gem is the most useful, wind is good too, but rage is the least. Strange that the prices are not accordingly.