PDA

View Full Version : More 51 and 56s please.

Timelife
03-31-2014, 10:35 AM
lets make this active a lot please, its balanced, we want more good people.
lately there have been some people who i consider as "noob"because they don't know how to pvp, and they don't have money for a set, this makes people more likely to rush because there are not many equal people, wich means the they get bored nd just rush newbs.

if you want to try out something new, give L51-56 a chance, the sets are not overpriced at all, like 1.2m max (obed set?) i bet many of u could afford that, or stack up with a equipment, that would be like 500k?

Impact
03-31-2014, 10:42 AM
Not even close to balanced, its worse there...
If ur int or dex u get teamed by 61s and str kids

Timelife
03-31-2014, 10:48 AM
it is balanced, even though bears can be overpowered, it doesn't mean they are the dominating class, i've fought a few charmin mages, and i must say they can own u pretty badly, also birds actually stand a chance at this pvp lvl, if you can play a bird well im certain you will be able to beat bears easily, i've seen this. and u don't really have to worry about L61s, i know they can be a pain, but the amount of 61s have been decreased also, yet, the 61s i met so far are not really in a rushing mood, they are actually nice and they come often to make a chat ;)

Argyros
03-31-2014, 11:13 AM
it is balanced, even though bears can be overpowered, it doesn't mean they are the dominating class, i've fought a few charmin mages, and i must say they can own u pretty badly, also birds actually stand a chance at this pvp lvl, if you can play a bird well im certain you will be able to beat bears easily, i've seen this. and u don't really have to worry about L61s, i know they can be a pain, but the amount of 61s have been decreased also, yet, the 61s i met so far are not really in a rushing mood, they are actually nice and they come often to make a chat ;)

Your a bear right?

Timelife
03-31-2014, 12:01 PM
I have a bear and rhino, but i will be making a mage and bird soon too, i can pretty much play on any char, i know what im talking about :)

Argyros
03-31-2014, 12:08 PM
I have a bear and rhino, but i will be making a mage and bird soon too, i can pretty much play on any char, i know what im talking about :)

Yeah bear is very very op at 56 and rhino can arguably beat any class.

Bird is extremely underpowered at 51/56 and mage is pretty average. 56 is definitely NOT near balanced. After you make your bird, you can agree with me.

programmed
03-31-2014, 12:19 PM

Bear is extremely underpowered at 51/56 and mage is pretty average. 56 is definitely NOT near balanced. After you make your bird, you can agree with me.

51-61 is balanced. Any class can beat any class as long as you know what you're doing. Even as a bird you can beat mages and bears. I have done every class at 56 except bird but I have seen plenty birds completely wreck bears and some mages.

Argyros
03-31-2014, 12:34 PM
51-61 is balanced. Any class can beat any class as long as you know what you're doing. Even as a bird you can beat mages and bears. I have done every class at 56 except bird but I have seen plenty birds completely wreck bears and some mages.

Those bears must've sucked.

I'm out a here lol.

Timelife
03-31-2014, 12:52 PM
I agree with scary, even good bears lose to good birds, i just fought a few birds, i won most times with my bear, but we enjoyed the fight, they were also able to beat me, so i'd say its pretty balanced.

programmed
03-31-2014, 01:04 PM
Those bears must've sucked.

I'm out a here lol.

No not really...just because you didn't like how your bird did doesn't mean birds suck

Timelife
03-31-2014, 01:20 PM
No not really...just because you didn't like how your bird did doesn't mean birds suck

the hard truth came above the water like a fish that drowned :)

Argyros
03-31-2014, 01:25 PM

From owning an elite ringed bear l76 myself, I can testify that bears can easily destroy a bird using the correct gear. I'm not just a bird lover, I've played 56 fox and bear as well. I've played many different PvP levels but that that's not the point.

PvP is nowhere near balanced.

That's the bottom line. It ultimately doesn't matter how much skill you have. There is still a limit. Skill can only go so far to make a player win. How can that be? You have these limiting factors-

•Range (a player cannot kite more than 13m)
•Gear
•Skill cool down
•Attrributes (luck- Hit% dodge % crit % ect)

ECT. Yeah, I tend to play unbalanced classes. (Capped a rhino am capping a fox)

Bird do not suck, and I never said they did. I said that they were underpowered at 56. I got a taste of 56 which turned out to be a very interesting experience. My plan now is to buy a savage set and PvP on my rhino. Yeah a savage set. Oemgeee its so op doesn't apply to rhinos lol. Savage has DMG-> rhino lacks DMG. Its the only viable set for a rhino at endgame PvP. Aaand yes I have tried out a phoenix bow set/talon set, and a fiery/staff set lol.

I just hope the devs tweak PL a bit.

MightyMicah
03-31-2014, 01:29 PM

Bird is extremely underpowered at 51/56 and mage is pretty average. 56 is definitely NOT near balanced. After you make your bird, you can agree with me.

I'm a bird and I don't agree with you. Bro, I understand your frustration as a 56 bird especially, but bears are beatable. Granted they're overpowered, but they can be beaten. I know because I've beaten them even sometimes on my 51 (Yes, beaten a 56 on my 51. It's difficult but it can be done through kiting well enough). In an ffa, birds are actually even better and I'd say a greater asset to the team than a bear due to some of the debuffs they give.

As far as balance in general goes, I'd say birds are on the shorter end of the stick, but only by a little bit. At 51 they're probably the best class to play because they fair well in just about every scenario. Not even pertaining to birds, though, Timelife is right. The level is very balanced. I haven't seen a level range so balanced since sewer cap.

Zapder
03-31-2014, 01:38 PM
Aw Kung why u gotta hate on the nubs. :(

Argyros
03-31-2014, 01:38 PM
I'm a bird and I don't agree with you. Bro, I understand your frustration as a 56 bird especially, but bears are beatable. Granted they're overpowered, but they can be beaten. I know because I've beaten them even sometimes on my 51. In an ffa, birds are actually even better and I'd say a greater asset to the team than a bear due to some of the debuffs they give.

I have resolved that this is thread worthy. Expect a thread by the end of this month lol. #wall of text.

Zapder
03-31-2014, 01:40 PM
Argyros, he already made thread. Look up lvl 51 bird guide by mightymicah.

quantionus
03-31-2014, 01:57 PM
every L56 kid rushes 51s thats y many 51 players quit it so 51-56 range sux cuz of 56s but its fun to play 51vs51

Argyros
03-31-2014, 02:02 PM
Argyros, he already made thread. Look up lvl 51 bird guide by mightymicah.

I read it twice. I'm not going to write a guide, but a survey upon the topic of class balances in the 51-56 level range.

Aaand I never said bears aren't beatable. They are. So are mages, rhinos, and foxes.

programmed
03-31-2014, 02:15 PM
every L56 kid rushes 51s thats y many 51 players quit it so 51-56 range sux cuz of 56s but its fun to play 51vs51

That is so not true. I have always done both 51 and 56 and never have I had a problem with 56s farming off 51s nor have I as a 56 farmed off a 51. Most of the 56s are pretty cool and don't take advantage of 51s. 51s can beat 56s anyways. The 51-56 range does not "sux", it has a thriving community that did get smaller after the nerfs but is growing again.

Argyros
03-31-2014, 02:21 PM
*cough* louisvultton *cough* *cough* overpowerfull *cough*

Zapder
03-31-2014, 02:24 PM
Would u like a cough drop sir?

Impact
03-31-2014, 02:26 PM

That is so not true. I have always done both 51 and 56 and never have I had a problem with 56s farming off 51s nor have I as a 56 farmed off a 51. Most of the 56s are pretty cool and don't take advantage of 51s. 51s can beat 56s anyways. The 51-56 range does not "sux", it has a thriving community that did get smaller after the nerfs but is growing again.
Scary, my int mage gets farmed and teamed by 61s ALL the time, you wont survive out there in the 56 world unless u go str, and hard enough a 56 mages stands 0 chance vs a 61 bear while 51s stand a low chance againest 56s, Im a nub at 56 mage but even I can 2v1 2 51 birds and be pretty even. Thats why i dont like 51-61 that much, the community is worse then the low lvl one.

fourleaf
03-31-2014, 02:31 PM
its balanced, only the most overpowered weapon scaled to this level

Burstnuke
03-31-2014, 02:40 PM

Bird is not underpowered trust me ive used it to beat bears. Bears arent really Op At 56 any class can win. 51 Though, Dex bears are a bit op. At 61 Birds are a bit underpowered, Lilith mages are tied with orlok bears.

Timelife
03-31-2014, 03:00 PM
Scary, my int mage gets farmed and teamed by 61s ALL the time, you wont survive out there in the 56 world unless u go str, and hard enough a 56 mages stands 0 chance vs a 61 bear while 51s stand a low chance againest 56s, Im a nub at 56 mage but even I can 2v1 2 51 birds and be pretty even. Thats why i dont like 51-61 that much, the community is worse then the low lvl one.

depends on who u walk up to, some lvl 61 bears with op demonic and such, haven't rushed any of my characters, and are kind of friendly.

Reunegade
03-31-2014, 05:11 PM
I kinda have to agree with Argyros here. Birds are underpowered; Argyros never said bears were unbeatable- it's just to a point where an average bird vs. an average bear, a bear would win almost every time. If it were a pro bird vs. an average bear, the bird would probably lose about 10-6. I know this because I have played bear and bird after the nerf and it is significantly harder to beat bears on a bird than to beat a bird on a bear.

Rolocolo
03-31-2014, 05:25 PM
All burds suxs unles u rires or smokestar, and since they're not 56, 56 burds sux

MightyMicah
03-31-2014, 05:30 PM
I have resolved that this is thread worthy. Expect a thread by the end of this month lol. #wall of text.

I'll be watching, bro! I'd love to hear what you have to say! (Eh, this kind of looks sarcastic so let me just say that I'm not being sarcastic.)

All burds suxs unles u rires or smokestar, and since they're not 56, 56 burds sux

You mean I suck? *RAGE*

Rolocolo
03-31-2014, 06:10 PM
Rage moar plz <3

Impact
03-31-2014, 07:38 PM
How to kill a dex bird or a int mage:
Go dex bear
Max all buffs, beckon stomp and sms gg

Zapder
03-31-2014, 08:30 PM
Go dex bear

Pls, I'll just repulse that beckon and than root break blind shat blast gg.

Argyros
03-31-2014, 08:38 PM

I did a test with my l56 full Dex glyph xbow bird w/crit ring. I did repulse blind 2x root break shatter blast. On a l56 am bear w/buffs. It took me 2 rounds to kill him w/o him moving. Played him for 2mins in a real fight, it took me 4+ full combos like the one above, while kiting his beckon to actually kill him. Was your bear naked? BTW I need those cough drops.

Zapder
03-31-2014, 09:09 PM
I did a test with my l56 full Dex glyph xbow bird w/crit ring. I did repulse blind 2x root break shatter blast. On a l56 am bear w/buffs. It took me 2 rounds to kill him w/o him moving. Played him for 2mins in a real fight, it took me 4+ full combos like the one above, while kiting his beckon to actually kill him. Was your bear naked? BTW I need those cough drops.

He said dex bear so I implied dex bear not lvl 56 sm bear. Lol it took u 2 rounds to kill him without him moving/attacking back? Nice.

synfullmagic_23110
03-31-2014, 09:23 PM
Bird are not underpowered if u play em well
IMO i am pretty good at L51 bird \

mages aren't that had if u understand how to nuke em and kite
Bears u can use drainers and dodge beckon then u root and keep hitting them and rooting them
Birds just nuke em before they can

Fear
03-31-2014, 10:48 PM
Idk my custom bird whooped rhinos and bears... U just need to time ur roots vs rhinos and dey ded... On bears just root root blind break random skills lol. Roots kill a bear....

asadriob
04-01-2014, 02:16 AM
I'm a bird and I don't agree with you. Bro, I understand your frustration as a 56 bird especially, but bears are beatable. Granted they're overpowered, but they can be beaten. I know because I've beaten them even sometimes on my 51 (Yes, beaten a 56 on my 51. It's difficult but it can be done through kiting well enough). In an ffa, birds are actually even better and I'd say a greater asset to the team than a bear due to some of the debuffs they give.

As far as balance in general goes, I'd say birds are on the shorter end of the stick, but only by a little bit. At 51 they're probably the best class to play because they fair well in just about every scenario. Not even pertaining to birds, though, Timelife is right. The level is very balanced. I haven't seen a level range so balanced since sewer cap.
Birds need a great range they can own but with a bad ping its hard x)

quantionus
04-01-2014, 09:29 AM

actually this is not true , there are always ,still, noob 56 players who take the advantage of L51s. You probably didnt get team by 56s cuz of ur fame or other toons of urs but i and like 50 of my friends were teamed/rushed by 56s and the reason y i quit L51 was this. On the other hand it is really balanced but as i said those 56 kids suck

Zapder
04-01-2014, 02:49 PM
actually this is not true , there are always ,still, noob 56 players who take the advantage of L51s. You probably didnt get team by 56s cuz of ur fame or other toons of urs but i and like 50 of my friends were teamed/rushed by 56s and the reason y i quit L51 was this. On the other hand it is really balanced but as i said those 56 kids suck

Just because you or your '50' friends get rushed(I doubt there are even 50 active 51s), most 56s are cool btw. The 61s on the other hand...

Argyros
04-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Just because you or your '50' friends get rushed(I doubt there are even 50 active 51s), most 56s are cool btw. The 61s on the other hand...

I have come to the conclusion that PvPers 87.2% of the time, believe that all PvPers 5+ lvls above them are cruel.

Zapder
04-01-2014, 08:14 PM
I have come to the conclusion that PvPers 87.2% of the time, believe that all PvPers 5+ lvls above them are cruel.

I'm talking about playing 51, the 56s aren't to bad. But when your 51 and in a 56 game 61s being bullies.

Trenton
04-01-2014, 08:16 PM

Yea dem L81's are mean af

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Burstnuke
04-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Bird are not underpowered if u play em well
IMO i am pretty good at L51 bird \

mages aren't that had if u understand how to nuke em and kite
Bears u can use drainers and dodge beckon then u root and keep hitting them and rooting them
Birds just nuke em before they can Take this guys word, ive seen him at 51 pvp with bird and hes wrecked 51 bears dex and str. Birds are not underpowered at 51 and 56.

synfullmagic_23110
04-01-2014, 10:37 PM
I'm talking about playing 51, the 56s aren't to bad. But when your 51 and in a 56 game 61s being bullies.

61's (most of em) are nice tew me :D

Take this guys word, ive seen him at 51 pvp with bird and hes wrecked 51 bears dex and str. Birds are not underpowered at 51 and 56.

And plqx was my first bird ;)

Elegants
04-02-2014, 08:17 AM
51-56 is very balanced to me, I have played for 2 years that range pvp lv .

MightyMicah
04-02-2014, 09:12 AM

I agree completely.

Actually, when I first came back to 51 again (About a month ago) it was crazy. Literally everyone started rushing me. Plqx, Lunch, Overpowerfull, Nedler, Oveabeke, Gooratrec, Faabatr, and the list goes on and on. Thankfully, after I kicked all the 51s' butts they left me alone. To get the 56s off my back, though, I had to revive my 56 bear. I'm not gonna lie. 51-56 is like a giant gang right now. It's a balanced level and there's a lot of nice people there, but you gotta go through some kind of ridiculous initiation or something before people respect you.

Timelife
04-02-2014, 09:38 AM
I agree completely.

Actually, when I first came back to 51 again (About a month ago) it was crazy. Literally everyone started rushing me. Plqx, Lunch, Overpowerfull, Nedler, Oveabeke, Gooratrec, Faabatr, and the list goes on and on. Thankfully, after I kicked all the 51s' butts they left me alone. To get the 56s off my back, though, I had to revive my 56 bear. I'm not gonna lie. 51-56 is like a giant gang right now. It's a balanced level and there's a lot of nice people there, but you gotta go through some kind of ridiculous initiation or something before people respect you.

I will Always protect u micah <3

quantionus
04-02-2014, 11:41 AM
its the same with L56s. All pvpers do that actually but 56s do it more

MightyMicah
04-02-2014, 04:21 PM
I will Always protect u micah <3

Thanks bruh <3

Chang Yeo
04-02-2014, 05:08 PM

I agree completely.

I'm in with the nice people, right? ;)

programmed
04-02-2014, 05:24 PM

Of course :)

synfullmagic_23110
04-02-2014, 05:36 PM
So nice :)

Zapder
04-03-2014, 05:42 AM
Hah I was. Just in that game before I left and therushers bow bear was farming this 56 obe bird. Lel was kinda funny cuz rushers killed him with beckon and auto :p
With

MightyMicah
04-03-2014, 10:33 AM

No doubt! I don't think you ever treated me even slightly rude before haha. Chanyeo for president!

quantionus
04-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Hah I was. Just in that game before I left and therushers bow bear was farming this 56 obe bird. Lel was kinda funny cuz rushers killed him with beckon and auto :p
With

LOL

Chang Yeo
04-03-2014, 04:56 PM

No doubt! I don't think you ever treated me even slightly rude before haha. Chanyeo for president!

Yey! :cool:

On a more serious note - I'd make a pretty terrible president.

Ssneakykills
04-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Chan bes 56 nub I eva seen

Impact
04-03-2014, 05:31 PM
Go dex bear

What if he dodges repluse?

NotYoCookiez
04-03-2014, 06:43 PM
if someone is rushing you or spawning you just pm me on notyobacon or notyotacoz

Ill help them out LOL

NotYoCookiez
04-03-2014, 06:43 PM
jk lol

Zapder
04-03-2014, 06:45 PM

Than u do the hokey pokey and praye u dodge to

Impact
04-03-2014, 06:48 PM

Than u do the hokey pokey and praye u dodge to
Lol its all luck...
Want a fun lvl thats pretty balanced? Go 30-35 its better here, while theres x5 more games going on then 51-56 worst part is ofc daing to beckon stomp kids as always in any lvl...

programmed
04-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Lol its all luck...
Want a fun lvl thats pretty balanced? Go 30-35 its better here, while theres x5 more games going on then 51-56 worst part is ofc daing to beckon stomp kids as always in any lvl...

I wouldn't call it balanced when its dominated by dex bears and mages. I made a rhino and a fox and suddenly it doesn't matter who I am or how known I am, my so called "friends" start using excuses to team me since I'm a class that's underpowered in that level range.

Chang Yeo
04-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Chan bes 56 nub I eva seen
Wao, Max. Thanks for yer kind words of wisdom. ;)

Gracious
04-04-2014, 01:27 AM
So, I tried to get into this range for the last week or so and Everytime I joined a match, I got ganged and trash talked to. :) great community. I'll be staying away from here for a while.

Burningdex
04-04-2014, 04:30 AM
30 rhino is fun af 50 bird is amazing as well

Zapder
04-04-2014, 05:45 AM
Lol its all luck...

Mages.

NotYoCookiez
04-04-2014, 07:36 AM
Lol at 30-35 being best levels. Yeah some levels might be balanced, but no other levels are more balanced than 50-61 (61 birds probably the worst in terms of the weak side)

Plus around 30-35 there are a lot of immature kids and cursing and teaming and it's just chaos. Obviously not everyone is like that but it's wayyyy more then high levels

FortalWao
04-04-2014, 08:36 AM
Lel i freindly 61

programmed
04-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Lel i freindly 61

Yep :)

NotYoCookiez
04-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Lol at 30-35 being best levels. Yeah some levels might be balanced, but no other levels are more balanced than 50-61 (61 birds probably the worst in terms of the weak side)

Plus around 30-35 there are a lot of immature kids and cursing and teaming and it's just chaos. Obviously not everyone is like that but it's wayyyy more then high levels

Gracious
04-04-2014, 10:36 AM

Plus around 30-35 there are a lot of immature kids and cursing and teaming and it's just chaos. Obviously not everyone is like that but it's wayyyy more then high levels I honestly don't see balance in that range, maybe Its because I don't play it too seriously, but with a bear in that range its pretty darn OP. I feel that the community is the same there as is in 30-35, there's no real difference in it.

MightyMicah
04-04-2014, 10:38 AM
I honestly don't see balance in that range, maybe Its because I don't play it too seriously, but with a bear in that range its pretty darn OP. I feel that the community is the same there as is in 30-35, there's no real difference in it.

Yeah, 30-35 is the same community as 50-56 but 50-56 is more balanced lol.

What level range do you play, Gracious?

Burstnuke
04-04-2014, 02:54 PM
I honestly don't see balance in that range, maybe Its because I don't play it too seriously, but with a bear in that range its pretty darn OP. I feel that the community is the same there as is in 30-35, there's no real difference in it.
Come to 50-61 il help you out bruno :)

Chang Yeo
04-04-2014, 05:01 PM
Come to 50-61 il help you out bruno :)

He's still right though, bears are still pretty darn OP. Str sets should get a little nerf.

Burningdex
04-04-2014, 05:22 PM
i quit 30 cuz of community :\

Ssneakykills
04-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Try lower than 30 and you will prolly realise how much of a worse of a state it is than 30 lol

Burningdex
04-04-2014, 06:59 PM
Try lower than 30 and you will prolly realise how much of a worse of a state it is than 30 lol

when u play 30 for 2years u get sick of the trash going down :3 im sure 10-15 is qorse doe

Argyros
04-04-2014, 08:50 PM
when u play 30 for 2years u get sick of the trash going down :3 im sure 10-15 is qorse doe

I'm scared to go there.

Burningdex
04-04-2014, 09:03 PM
I'm scared to go there.

no no dont get me wrong xD im just sick of a few ppl and the ppl who complain about a RHINO rushing them lol

Ssneakykills
04-05-2014, 03:26 AM
I'm scared to go there.

Pahaha I went there to L15 pvp yesterday and didn't go in one ctf game without spawning and one pvp game with peace in it lmao

MightyMicah
04-05-2014, 03:18 PM
I sill think 50-56 is best. But that doesn't mean I think it is good. Lol xD

Chang Yeo
04-05-2014, 05:05 PM
I sill think 50-56 is best. But that doesn't mean I think it is good. Lol xD

It's sad, but I agree :(.

IGN Storm
04-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Not even close to balanced, its worse there...
If ur int or dex u get teamed by 61s and str kids

I think teaming is pretty common amongst all levels, especially 10-20's and endgame.

Honestly, bears are really OP at that level range. Yes you can beat a Str Bear with a bird but when playing against someone with the same skill level, 80% of the time the bear would win.

*cough* louisvultton *cough* *cough* overpowerfull *cough*

Louis seems nice, I've never seen him boost like Overpowerfull

Go dex bear

You would need to be incredibly skilled to kill a Charmin Mage with an Obedience Bear in a fair battle. Beckon Stomp SMS doesn't even kill if the mage times Heal+Drain right, even without MS.

Overall, I think the reason why bears are so broken is because Str gear between the 51-60's are really OP. A Glyph Mace has around the same base damage as a Savage Scythe. A Tamin Club is like a Gemstone Sword but with .666 speed and better stats. Heck, I spent 100k on RS Helm+Armor, BT Shield, BT Tamin Club and trash Obedience birds or Charmin mages with ease.

Hardcorexd
04-08-2014, 07:36 AM
I do not think l56 birds are underpowered because personally i use max roots and break and max shat blast that kills a bear instantly if i do repulse root×2 break blind shat blast i tried with obe xbow set vs sm set bear

Caiahar
04-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Whenever a L15 bear tries to spawn my L16 rhino, I mop him the floor with his hair :/
I own 30 bears with my 32 rhino <3
No one rushes my 32 rhino for some reason.
Some ppl rush my 30 fox then rage quit cuz I beat them o:

I quit 51 rhino because there are too many bears. I could kill everything except them bears.
#rhino

All for one, and one for all.

Trenton
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM
I think teaming is pretty common amongst all levels, especially 10-20's and endgame.

Honestly, bears are really OP at that level range. Yes you can beat a Str Bear with a bird but when playing against someone with the same skill level, 80% of the time the bear would win.

Louis seems nice, I've never seen him boost like Overpowerfull

You would need to be incredibly skilled to kill a Charmin Mage with an Obedience Bear in a fair battle. Beckon Stomp SMS doesn't even kill if the mage times Heal+Drain right, even without MS.

Overall, I think the reason why bears are so broken is because Str gear between the 51-60's are really OP. A Glyph Mace has around the same base damage as a Savage Scythe. A Tamin Club is like a Gemstone Sword but with .666 speed and better stats. Heck, I spent 100k on RS Helm+Armor, BT Shield, BT Tamin Club and trash Obedience birds or Charmin mages with ease.

Stormypoo!

IGN Storm
04-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Stormypoo!

<3 Tren10

Caiahar
04-08-2014, 08:58 PM
Stormypoo!

<3 Tren10
Oh wow.
I take credit for making it up.

Jk srry Trent <3

Reunegade
04-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Whenever a L15 bear tries to spawn my L16 rhino, I mop him the floor with his hair :/

I quit 51 rhino because there are too many bears. I could kill everything except them bears.
#rhino

No need for the ego

Laar
04-08-2014, 11:24 PM
K back from League of Legends play wid me pls

Rolocolo
04-08-2014, 11:33 PM

#rhino

Don't become a hausadaz

quantionus
04-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Don't become a hausadaz

lol

Impact
04-13-2014, 07:12 AM
Go dex bear

I said dex bear..... 1 auto is like 200 dmg.....

Hardcorexd
04-13-2014, 07:15 AM
lol

Don't become a hausadaz

Becoming one is nearly impossible... (There goes my ego...)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
04-13-2014, 07:28 AM
56 is pretty decent and soooo much more balanced than endgame

Burstnuke
04-13-2014, 12:20 PM
56 bears are pretty Op, ive faced one with charmin takes a long time to kill, most likely beckon stomped then. Birds are underpowered 61, But i dont really see them that underpowered at 56.

Impact
04-13-2014, 12:21 PM
56 bears are pretty Op, ive faced one with charmin takes a long time to kill, most likely beckon stomped then. Birds are underpowered 61, But i dont really see them that underpowered at 56.
Birds are gud at 61

programmed
04-13-2014, 01:02 PM
Birds are gud at 61

But better at 56

Hahahahabirdy
04-13-2014, 01:30 PM

I'm relatively sure obedience is dex.

Caiahar
04-13-2014, 10:04 PM

I'm relatively sure obedience is dex.
I'm pretty sure 90% of the bears who pvp normally (not ppl who join randomly and dont know anything) have dex ;)

Wrestled
04-14-2014, 04:51 PM
Birds are gud at 61

L56 better ive owned multiple l61 birds with my 56 xD

Burningdex
04-14-2014, 08:16 PM
im staying at 56 guys!!! i got a set as well -imadexmage

Rescind
04-14-2014, 08:19 PM

If you think 30s are immature, you'll lose all hope in humanity when you see lvl15-22

programmed
04-14-2014, 08:37 PM
If you think 30a are immature, you'll lose all hope in humanity when you see lvl15-22

Yes lol I made a 20 bird. People are so immature. The amount of trash talk and raging is crazy. People in a 1v1 fight will run for orbs. And since I'm a bird and birds are supposed to suck at low lvl (it owns actually) when I kill people they sometimes rage quit and bring a rhino or mage that uses plat pack hammers.

Rescind
04-15-2014, 12:55 AM
Yes lol I made a 20 bird. People are so immature. The amount of trash talk and raging is crazy. People in a 1v1 fight will run for orbs. And since I'm a bird and birds are supposed to suck at low lvl (it owns actually) when I kill people they sometimes rage quit and bring a rhino or mage that uses plat pack hammers.

then you get teamed and they start calling you noob. and when someone comes to help you and they get reckt , they still call you noob and end up leaving. trash talk for days, team for days, hide for days, run from 1v1 for days, resort to plat pack for days, then rage quit.. pretty much why i never play lvl15-22 anymore lol

Burningdex
04-15-2014, 01:26 AM
when i get a 3x im levelling ... ppl hate me now cuz i killed their pixels without asking first

Rescind
04-15-2014, 02:18 AM
when i get a 3x im levelling ... ppl hate me now cuz i killed their pixels without asking first

i hate you bcuz u kill me without asking... Hmppph!

Burningdex
04-15-2014, 04:03 AM
nvm im staying :D

Wrestled
04-17-2014, 05:20 PM
Timelife and glory is failures. All they do is cry when they die :)

synfullmagic_23110
04-17-2014, 07:17 PM
L56 better ive owned multiple l61 birds with my 56 xD

L51 birds are way better

^.^/

Zapder
04-17-2014, 07:48 PM

Your a poet and u know it. ^.^ fight me bruh

Superapper
04-18-2014, 02:27 AM
Just to defend myself a bit against all the crap people have been saying - I do not boost, never have, and never will. I have 8k kills clean. I do rush many lvl 50 and 51s, but I never use glyph to do so unless I'm 3v1 teamed.
-Overpowerfull

Burningdex
04-18-2014, 03:03 AM
Just to defend myself a bit against all the crap people have been saying - I do not boost, never have, and never will. I have 8k kills clean. I do rush many lvl 50 and 51s, but I never use glyph to do so unless I'm 3v1 teamed.
-Overpowerfull

yet u talk trash ablut me and my guildies saying we r "teaming nubs" and that "rival is not worth ur time" etc

over no one is fooled so could i vouch for everyone else and say gtfo of this thread u boost u trash talk wen u die so please just leave.

-burn

*zips up flame suit*

synfullmagic_23110
04-18-2014, 03:04 AM
I like overpowerfull c:

^.^/

SayCreed
04-18-2014, 03:55 AM

Butt hurt are we?

Go home kid you're 'high'

#Truestory

NotYoCookiez
04-18-2014, 11:22 AM
tbh every guild around 51-61 is pretty bad.

my guild are the bes

MysticLegend97
04-18-2014, 11:50 AM
Are Pally Mages (SM Set) any good?
I want a char that can farm funhouse and pvp, but I can't afford obe set.

Superapper
04-18-2014, 12:42 PM
yet u talk trash ablut me and my guildies saying we r "teaming nubs" and that "rival is not worth ur time" etc

over no one is fooled so could i vouch for everyone else and say gtfo of this thread u boost u trash talk wen u die so please just leave.

-burn

*zips up flame suit*
Looks like I made someone rage :O lol. I never said anything on this forum about rival, and I never said that I'm not a noob or hated XD. I just wanted to attempt at stopping the lies and rumors before there were too many. Call me a D bag and an A hole, but not a booster, cuz only 1 of those 3 is a lie XD. I've played for (almost) 3 years now, and I know plenty well how to get kills without boosting. I'll shut up now, as long as you guys quit spreading lies about me boosting.
-Overpowerfull 👊

Superapper
04-18-2014, 12:43 PM
Are Pally Mages (SM Set) any good?
I want a char that can farm funhouse and pvp, but I can't afford obe set.
Yes, SM mages are very good. High damage and armor, good regen too. Good luck :)

Trinitylsx
04-18-2014, 01:40 PM
How you make so much rage overpowerful? He is one of the more fair bears at 56. Most just stick only with glyph and cry when they die. But yeah he still sux bc he a bear.... what I'm trying to say is that we should all get together and team plqx. ...Thank you

Superapper
04-18-2014, 02:51 PM
How you make so much rage overpowerful? He is one of the more fair bears at 56. Most just stick only with glyph and cry when they die. But yeah he still sux bc he a bear.... what I'm trying to say is that we should all get together and team plqx. ...Thank you

Sounds good XD

synfullmagic_23110
04-18-2014, 04:37 PM
-.- haunted ;3

^.^/

Burningdex
04-18-2014, 04:42 PM
84762sp much for never using glyph or farming lower levels

oh and therres this 5min later as well

synfullmagic_23110
04-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Crush is 61....what do u suspect him to do?
and he did say he wears glpyh when he is getting teamed

Superapper
04-18-2014, 04:52 PM

I'll have you notice that these screenies only prove what I have been saying. I said I only use glyph when teamed, which is true in the first screenie with crush and abc.
The second screenie, I am shown looking rather boss while killing you with, oh, what's that? RIFT!!!
Thanks for proving what I've been saying.
-Overpowerfull 👊

Burningdex
04-18-2014, 04:55 PM
I'll have you notice that these screenies only prove what I have been saying. I said I only use glyph when teamed, which is true in the first screenie with crush and abc.
The second screenie, I am shown looking rather boss while killing you with, oh, what's that? RIFT!!!
Thanks for proving what I've been saying.
-Overpowerfull ��

yet u say u never rush lowers which 2nd proves wrong i always see in glyph dude pliz get a lyf

Superapper
04-18-2014, 05:07 PM
yet u say u never rush lowers which 2nd proves wrong i always see in glyph dude pliz get a lyf

I took a screenie, but rarely use forums until now so idk how to post the picture. But I'll have you go to page 6 of this thread and look about halfway down the page. It's my first post. Part of it said "I do rush many lvl 50 and 51s, but I never use glyph to do so...". My point being: I never said I didn't rush lowers. You see me in glyph, yes, because I love my bunny lol. But I put on rift or mystery right before I rush. Honestly, I've proven my point more than well enough. You should really stop raging before you make a complete fool of yourself. And btw, I did not know that assignment is your acc. If it would make you happier, I will stop rushing your accounts.
-Overpowerfull👊

Zapder
04-18-2014, 05:25 PM

Les be honest here :/ but srsly I keep mixing up idemonici plqx wrestled/disrusher or whatev. Pls help me here doee

Mister Smith
04-18-2014, 05:30 PM
53 nuke mage is da boss beats rhinos, bird, foxes, mages and some bears :3 lol bear is still only pull stomp gameover lel

Mister Smith
04-18-2014, 05:32 PM

Look at dat is overpowerfull farming a 51 no surprising

Superapper
04-18-2014, 05:37 PM
Good Lord, you guys really are retarded, aren't you? Read the last 2 pages of this thread before you say another absolutely retarded thing like that again bud.
-overpowerfull

Burningdex
04-18-2014, 05:58 PM
Good Lord, you guys really are retarded, aren't you? Read the last 2 pages of this thread before you say another absolutely retarded thing like that again bud.
-overpowerfull

umadbro?

Zapder
04-18-2014, 06:03 PM

Look at that overpowerfull is eating a sandwich that's lvl 51 no surprise there.

Burningdex
04-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Look at that overpowerfull is eating a sandwich that's lvl 51 no surprise there.

thx >.>

Trenton
04-18-2014, 06:12 PM
Ok guys honestly I'm with Over on this one. I don't see where he's wrong, other than "taking advantage, " which he really isn't doing. He's using Rift for rushing the L51's, and while being teamed, using Glyph. Why doesn't everyone complain that Burning is teaming? Also Burning, didn't you reply on the "Stop crying about rushing" thread that the criers are annoying? There ya go. Over isn't exactly in the wrong, and while he isn't using the best language here on forums, neither do a few of you in game.

Fao
04-18-2014, 06:21 PM
If most of us can afford 1.2m sets easy, then I'm not in that group lol...

Burningdex
04-18-2014, 06:23 PM
trents right im sorry over.

NotYoCookiez
04-18-2014, 06:34 PM
I have a feeling over is that annoying bird plsnorush

Superapper
04-18-2014, 06:39 PM
trents right im sorry over.
Np. We good?

NotYoCookiez
04-18-2014, 06:45 PM
No. You are a troll

programmed
04-18-2014, 07:12 PM

Lol I doubt it. That bird is more annoying. He says he's against rushing then when you're fighting someone or not paying attention he comes in and starts attacking you and makes some lame excuse for it.

Superapper
04-18-2014, 07:15 PM

I'm not. I hunt him lol he's annoying af

Waug
04-19-2014, 03:14 AM
@op , well u wont like more lvl 51-56 in form of me....