PDA

View Full Version : WHat is this new Helm?????

Perils
12-12-2010, 11:49 PM
I have noticed a couple players with new blue skull helms!! they are exactly like the ones you recieve in ealier quest that are red. Ive asked some players where they recieve them but so far no one will give me the time of day for reply! lol anyone have any idea??? im a lvl 48 dex bird, in game name Perilas. add me!! i love meeting full time gamers like myself!! haha

icantgetkills
12-12-2010, 11:58 PM
Full time gamer ay :) same add my toons in my sig

Arterra
12-13-2010, 12:01 AM
Cyber skulls. Part of new quest lines. In ao3.

Rusalio
12-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Thank you....

Cabero
12-13-2010, 12:12 AM
It's from a quest you get at 50 in the krush the keeper map in knit myna are he is a random spawn at it starts out with getting the cyber armor then you get the quest for the cyber skull both very long to complete.

Rusalio
12-13-2010, 12:14 AM
I'm am still not sold on the quest and items picked up from that. Cybor only appears to be equal to traditional purchased armor.....can any be specific here is to is it truly better than the void, rift, cosmos or is it equal or slightly less? From what I've read, it appears a tad bit less but pretty equal with existing armor?

Yes, no?

Cabero
12-13-2010, 12:17 AM
I'm am still not sold on the quest and items picked up from that. Cyborg only appears to be equal to traditional purchase armor.....can any be specific here is to is it truly better than the void, rift, cosmos or is it equal or slightly less. From what I've read, it appears a tad bit less but pretty equal with existing armor?

Pretty much equal but you don't get set bonuses from it. Most people are going for it for a new style and also its great for people that can't afford the set armors.

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 01:20 AM
Nobody knows yet if this set with have a bonus =p My guess, is yes though.

Perils
12-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Thanks alot guys. Hope to see ya in game!

Olli Walli
12-14-2010, 11:36 AM
I think a mod stated that the armor has a hiden +25 health? Maybe also a +25 mana? Can anyone confirm if this is the case??

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 12:05 PM
I got my void and sold my Wraith and now I regret it :(
Should have just gone for the cosmos bc I actually needed that and now have no wish to donthe quest over again with my bird. Ugh. Guess I'll just ignore it and focus on the holiday stuff now.

Fyrce
12-18-2010, 08:35 AM
I did my cosmos. Doing my void. Will probably wait to do rift, if even that.

Snub
12-20-2010, 04:18 PM
I'm am still not sold on the quest and items picked up from that. Cybor only appears to be equal to traditional purchased armor.....can any be specific here is to is it truly better than the void, rift, cosmos or is it equal or slightly less? From what I've read, it appears a tad bit less but pretty equal with existing armor?

Yes, no?

Cyber is definitely not better than the original Void gear.

This pic is Mega blaster, wraith armor and Jacobs helm VS. cyber helm, cyber armor, cyber blaster.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll262/Grieve666/CompareCyber-Void.jpg

Thasaint
12-20-2010, 10:17 PM
i think that they are equally as good

TheLaw
12-20-2010, 11:33 PM
i think that they are equally as good

Thasaint, wanna go again with Diablerie? :P They can't make FREE Premium items as good as the ones you pay for. And Sacrificing Defence for armor and Damage is better than Critical and Hit.