PDA

View Full Version : The Rebel

Rebel
05-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Hey all! I started the game a week ago, and I just couldn't wait to get into the giant Pocket Legends community. I don't know who all has seen me, but I always have rebel in front of my name. When guilds get started in-game, I might just start a rebel guild so watch for it in the future! At the moment I'm stuck at level 13 until I get some Itunes money to buy platinum. I can't wait to get more involved with the players and the game itself. Also, I'm really looking foward to the new PvP system that is soon to be! Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that I was out there!!!

(p.s. I was checkin out what all you can do for settings like avatar and signature and stuff. I noticed I can't put a picture as my signature. I love getting to customize yourself in a game or forum to show your personality or just some things you like, so think about being able to put image signatures. Thanks!)

Hurs
05-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Welcome to the community, Rebel ^__^

You need to get yourself some Platinum ASAP!! :P

Banned
05-06-2010, 06:02 PM
Looks like someone stole my old nick name. Welcome.

Xanthia
05-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Welcome to the PL Community!! If you ever need anything feel free to shoot me a tell.

Rebel
05-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Yay! I just bought the first 4 map bundle! Level 15 already :P

@ banned- srry dude... I wouldn't have chosen rebel if I knew you already had it. Rebel has just always been my username ( plus I got a rebel clan on MW2) anyways, sorry :(

Banned
05-06-2010, 08:04 PM
Yay! I just bought the first 4 map bundle! Level 15 already :P

@ banned- srry dude... I wouldn't have chosen rebel if I knew you already had it. Rebel has just always been my username ( plus I got a rebel clan on MW2) anyways, sorry :(

Haha. Rebel is normally my forum name but I choose Banned on this one. I just thought it was funny that someone else uses it as well.