PDA

View Full Version : question on respec

stackz
03-31-2014, 03:54 PM
ok, so I want to respec my character but I want to keep all my current passive skills and my base stats. all I want to change are my active skills...spells n' stuff...

how to best go about it?

I mean I can go into passives and write those down. then I can unequip pet/gear and write down my base stat levels. then respec and redo all my passives to the past level and play with the base stats until I figure it out?

is this the best way? I've never done a pure base stat build. and honestly I like having a mage with enough STR to not get one-hitted by a boss lol.

I just dont want to spend an hour or so goofing around with base stats. is there an easier way than this to figure out my base stat distribution I currently have?

ZeroBlu
03-31-2014, 04:04 PM
Well when you respec your character everything is respected all of your base stats, skill points for abilities, and passives are all reset. One way to see how many base stats you have is when you level... But other than that I don't know of any other way... But I'm guessing you probably went with the 4points in the intelligence and 2 in the strength but I'm not too sure.. (Full intelligence mage over here)

Kellhus
03-31-2014, 04:19 PM
Just unequip all gear, incl pet. Minus any passives you have from str, dex or int (ex: 1 point passive INT = 5 base points) and theres your base stats. Simple.
Ik its a pain to respec everything and i wish there was an option to just respec skills. GL!

stackz
03-31-2014, 04:28 PM
yup, just figured it out. I was getting nervous as I got close to my old specs and on the update screen it wasnt showing properly lol