PDA

View Full Version : Infinity blade

Pages : [1] 2

KingFu
12-13-2010, 01:29 AM
Should I get it? Is it worth it? Fun? Don't know much about it. It's gonna be an MMO but it's single player ATM right?:confused::p

Ellyidol
12-13-2010, 01:37 AM
Hey man, been awhile.

And yeah, I think its pretty good based on that other Infinity Blade thread I saw. Wish I could get hold of iTunes credits from here but I can't without a credit card :P

icantgetkills
12-13-2010, 01:38 AM
I'm level 23 ATM it does get repetitive at tue start but when the battles get harder and you learn combos it's epic odont forget the coming soon bit new areas weapons and multiplayer so yea Graphically STUNNING!

Def a 9/10 game ATM when update I'm sure it will be a 10/10

KingFu
12-13-2010, 01:40 AM
Been too long Elly, I think we both don't get on much anymore:)

Thanks. Also, is it just 5 bucks or is it more money internally like how pl requires plat and iTunes credit to buy campaigns?

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 01:45 AM
Mystic it's 5.99 and the updates will be free. They might add some things to buy with cash (there was some hint to that on there website) but it's basically for lazy people who don't want to actually play the game to get money and buy equipment, but would rather just buy it with real money.

Get it, I'm still loving it. Lvl 20 now but haven't killed the god king yet lol. I suck so bad.

Anyway, add me to gamecenter -- Lesrider -- and we can compare!

KingFu
12-13-2010, 01:50 AM
Kk. Ty all for the help. I don't have game center yet. I might be way out of the loop with software but does iPad have gamecenter yet? Lol. Haven't checked in a while.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 01:51 AM
I think gamecenter automatically loaded into my phone with one of the iPhone updates.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 01:56 AM
Ohk. Ty!!!:)

icantgetkills
12-13-2010, 02:16 AM
I killed the god king once out of 7 bloodlines o.O u get a lot of gold and good items

Inching
12-13-2010, 02:24 AM
im lvl 14 and im bored with it... i have the best armor and helm but the rest is way too expensive and unrealistic. Anyway it takes 15~20MINS to finish the game right now. I would only buy it when the expansion comes out.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 02:30 AM
Inching how does it take 15-20 min to finish the game? You beat the god king already?

The point is to use as much equipment as possible to gain exp and master the items for skill points. If you get the best equipment and ignore the rest, you don't get much exp.
I actually restarted from bloodline 1 so I could master the weaker equipment. I'm actually enjoying slicing through all those baddies like butter :)

Anyway, as long as I don't play too much at a time, I'm really enjoying it.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 02:38 AM
Download takes forever. Not even half way....

KingFu
12-13-2010, 03:29 AM
K. Finally downloaded and I played a little. Got to level 4ish. I have a noob question on it lol. I can't seem to understand the compare between items part. Like to show which is better. I hit compare but it doesn't make sense to me. I got some dawn blade. I'm pretty sure its better than my steel blade but I was wondering how to read the comparing?
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/af03086c.png

Also, sorry to post this but is there a forum for it? I've googled it and didn't find much :p sorry, I don't like posting this question here. Lol. But thanks:)

Inching
12-13-2010, 03:53 AM
Inching how does it take 15-20 min to finish the game? You beat the god king already?

The point is to use as much equipment as possible to gain exp and master the items for skill points. If you get the best equipment and ignore the rest, you don't get much exp.
I actually restarted from bloodline 1 so I could master the weaker equipment. I'm actually enjoying slicing through all those baddies like butter :)

Anyway, as long as I don't play too much at a time, I'm really enjoying it.

Im basically trying to get the best gear in the least amt of time... I didnt beat the god king yet but i dod finish the alternate ending... meaning joining him... I was very close to beating him once but i lost... sigh

The resaon Im trying to get the best gear because Im expecting the update soon for multi player when i can battle with other ppl and if i dont have the best stuff im toast.. so im playing from a multi player point of view.. much like PvP in PL.

To mystical.... the compare: that u are using is highlighted in the orange boxes on the right and the new equipement is on the left i believe so u can see the diff in the gear.

Im bloodline 5 now..

Inching
12-13-2010, 03:57 AM
the forum and site is at

http://www.epicgames.com/infinityblade/

KingFu
12-13-2010, 05:41 AM
I'm so lost in this game. Lol.

jonboy
12-13-2010, 06:05 AM
Get different gear to beat certain dudes, gear like shields the give + to damage like poison or lightning can mitigate that damage, and weap that have + symbols Give specific damage

Also add me boganslaw

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:15 AM
lol I am stuck at lv32 and find the lv200 God King unstoppable. (every time you beat him, he gets stronger T.T) i am at 200k out of 600k for best weapon in game lol... sounds like PL

ill pull up some screenies

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Mystic, the +1 fire is kinda like a proc in PL. It does extra damage. There are diff ones, mainly the elements. My favorite is the blood drain -- it can save your life together with a heal ring, if you're low on potions.

Also, When you master an item you get a skill point. So you want to try and master as many items as possible. Try to use the next item up instead of jumping to the best (Unless you're like Inching and have some other reason to do so). The easiest way to lvl up is to make sure you don't run out of useful equipment that can give you xp.

Hope that helps.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:27 AM
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/yuyuhakushi/c0c9bf82.jpg

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/yuyuhakushi/efecc753.jpg

not even best images.

already got all best gear and am only going for the infinity blade itself.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 06:29 AM
I keep thinking how many pics I've missed out on, but I can never be bothered mid-game to snap them...

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 06:30 AM
Btw is it just me or does the iron armor look weird? It shows skin, but the skin looks odd. Creeps me out a bit.

And why would you leave so much flesh open anyway?

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:30 AM
Btw is it just me or does the iron armor look weird? It shows skin, but the skin looks odd. Creeps me out a bit.

lol yea, as soon as i maxed it out, saved for adamantium and got epic black armor :D

ps iron armor dropped of some guy right from beginning so... happy

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 06:34 AM
Lucky... I looted bronze armor after I bought it and then looted iron armor after I bought it lol.

You guys do realize that when you're like lvl 30-39 (40 is max), you won't have strong enough gear to master? Gonna be hard to gain experience if you master the best gear before the rest. And everyone in multiplayer will most likely be lvl 40 with the best gear.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 06:35 AM
I'm only lvl 5.9 ish now. I beat the guy in the second screenshot u showed arterra. Was he like a boss? He's tougher than the others. Sorry. I'm a noob at this. Lol.

Here's my guy
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/75b4ced7.png

Any tips anyone has for me?:) also. I didn't have to make an account for this, so if the app gets deleted or I restore my device, is it lost? One more thing. What's bloodline? Thanks guys. I really appreciate it:) I understand the weapons so far:)

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 06:40 AM
Yeah pretty sure it's gone if you delete the app. There is gamecenter, though -- make sure you sign up for that.

Each bloodline is the next son coming back to avenge his father. After you fight the god king, if you die (or maybe even if you beat him), a new bloodline starts, and all the enemies are tougher and give more xp.

You can also restart from bloodline 1 with all your equipment and exp, etc, and fight the weaker enemies (I did this to use up some weaker equipment and gain xp.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:43 AM
Lucky... I looted bronze armor after I bought it and then looted iron armor after I bought it lol.

You guys do realize that when you're like lvl 30-39 (40 is max), you won't have strong enough gear to master? Gonna be hard to gain experience if you master the best gear before the rest. And everyone in multiplayer will most likely be lvl 40 with the best gear.

i am maxing out lower level armor, rings and shields. weapons... that will be hard...

I'm only lvl 5.9 ish now. I beat the guy in the second screenshot u showed arterra. Was he like a boss? He's tougher than the others. Sorry. I'm a noob at this. Lol.

Any tips anyone has for me?:) also. I didn't have to make an account for this, so if the app gets deleted or I restore my device, is it lost? One more thing. What's bloodline? Thanks guys. I really appreciate it:) I understand the weapons so far:)

i think it is device locked.

i would concentrate on hp and attack only. you can get rings that increase shield usage and magic will shoot up later.
there is no armor system, so having a high hp pool is all you got. careful. the little shields on items represent shield block usages.
as time goes on... those enemies will get SO MUCH HP so damage is key.

bloodlines are like descendants. as the father dies, the next generation warrior comes to avenge him. meh, it works out that way.

also, got to admit that is the noobiest i have ever seen you ask for something ;D

KingFu
12-13-2010, 06:43 AM
Ohh, ok, I figure the god king is the guy with the infinity blade? I fought him and lost :p so then apparently a new bloodline started and I noticed now the guys are tougher. Also that I'm leveling up faster. Still stuck with leather armor sadly >.< and does magic make the regen for your mana skill thing faster? I really appreciate the help:)

Edit: kk Ty arterra and lol. I know. I hate asking all these questions, this game just seems like a whole new environment. Maybe cuz it kinda is :o

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:44 AM
Yeah pretty sure it's gone if you delete the app. There is gamecenter, though -- make sure you sign up for that.

Each bloodline is the next son coming back to avenge his father. After you fight the god king, if you die (or maybe even if you beat him), a new bloodline starts, and all the enemies are tougher and give more xp.

You can also restart from bloodline 1 with all your equipment and exp, etc, and fight the weaker enemies (I did this to use up some weaker equipment and gain xp.

beat him a couple of times already ;D sweet ending. VERY big spoiler!

i did NOT know you could go back to easy enemies! time to max out the ruin, worst weapon in game lol

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:45 AM
Ohh, ok, I figure the god king is the guy with the infinity blade? I fought him and lost :p so then apparently a new bloodline started and I noticed now the guys are tougher. Also that I'm leveling up faster. Still stuck with leather armor sadly >.< and does magic make the regen for your mana skill thing faster? I really appreciate the help:)

im pretty sure the more of that magic unit it has, the faster it recharges, yes. i love the last ring. heal spam ftw!!

btw had the ring fall for me first time i beat God king. helped me beat him next time :D ring of ice and fire is EPIC strong.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 06:47 AM
I gotta say this game is pretty legit. Only thing I don't like is it being so repetitive. So I can't play it for too long since it's kinda the same thing over and over. It reminds me of Soul Calibur 6 a little bit.

Edit:

Ring of fire and ice? I saw that in the store. So crazy. I wanna use the glimmer. I think that's the name. The green blade with poison.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:52 AM
Ring of fire and ice? I saw that in the store. So crazy. I wanna use the glimmer. I think that's the name. The green blade with poison.

i do have to master that... actually skipped it :/ cant remember why

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 06:52 AM
I've had the super/magic glitch many times and it's solo frustrating. It's part of the reason I restarted from bloodline 1. So I could be a bit less dependent on those two buttons. It was just making me want to quit, since I'd get close to beating an enemy and then my heal ring wouldn't work, and I'd die.

I'm actually having fun slicing up the earlier bloodlines at lvl 20 :).

Yet somehow I still haven't beaten the god king lol. I don't think I care enough -- like I know I can just try again the next round, so I'm kinda relaxed about it.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:55 AM
I've had the super/magic glitch many times and it's solo frustrating. It's part of the reason I restarted from bloodline 1. So I could be a bit less dependent on those two buttons. It was just making me want to quit, since I'd get close to beating an enemy and then my heal ring wouldn't work, and I'd die.

I'm actually having fun slicing up the earlier bloodlines at lvl 20 :).

Yet somehow I still haven't beaten the god king lol. I don't think I care enough -- like I know I can just try again the next round, so I'm kinda relaxed about it.

i got that glitch ONCE... at the king lol... he was using that epic charge attack combo that I CANT SEEM TO DODGE so tried interrupting with super. nada. quickly tried heal after. nada. :(

ps i got a boss king glitch... sshhhhh... if you restart app when you lose to him, before it saves, you can re-fight him! :P

KingFu
Also, can infinity blade be looted? I figure its mad hard since it's damage is crazy (+200 I think)

Lesrider
Btw Mystic, you can only have 5 potions max at a time. Use them sparingly, bc after the first 2 bloodlines they becomes scarce. I had to skip many weapons and just go straight for the blood drain just so I wouldn't have to use one of my last two pots. But when I went to bloodline 1 again, they're everywhere!!! So I'm making sure I keep 5 for when I'm in a pinch in a higher bloodline.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:56 AM
Also, can infinity blade be looted? I figure its mad hard since it's damage is crazy (+200 I think)

I have not dared to use +item gear yet on him lol. guess i can try when i restart bloodline. i have fought lv200 king so many times now, not even funny. got him down to A SLIVER!!!!!! but at that level he has poison, and it is murder

KingFu
12-13-2010, 06:57 AM
Btw Mystic, you can only have 5 potions max at a time. Use them sparingly, bc after the first 2 bloodlines they becomes scarce. I had to skip many weapons and just go straight for the blood drain just so I wouldn't have to use one of my last two pots. But when I went to bloodline 1 again, they're everywhere!!! So I'm making sure I keep 5 for when I'm in a pinch in a higher bloodline.

Ok, Ty. This is going to be the noobest question I've asked but can u use em in battle? I noticed when I wasn't in battle it's in the corner but when I am. They're not there :confused:

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:58 AM

actually, even better is to find rings with heal on them. wait for a hedge knight or some easy to dodge guy and just keep using heal ring until done. same with recharging shield.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 06:58 AM
i got that glitch ONCE... at the king lol... he was using that epic charge attack combo that I CANT SEEM TO DODGE so tried interrupting with super. nada. quickly tried heal after. nada. :(

ps i got a boss king glitch... sshhhhh... if you restart app when you lose to him, before it saves, you can re-fight him! :P

Does it Save your Hp from beforethe battle, tho?
When I first downloaded the game, I ignored my low battery warnings and my phone died mid-battle. I'm pretty sure when I came back, my Hp was at the level it was during battle, rather than before.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 06:59 AM
When I first downloaded the game, I ignored my low battery warnings and my phone died mid-battle. I'm pretty sure when I came back, my Hp was at the level it was during battle, rather than before.

always from before for me

and i always forget to heal up with pot lol, im like half done already

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:00 AM

Total guess here, but I think if you die and then close and rejoin before save like arterra said, I'd think its give you full since if you came back in to where you were after the battle, you'd just die again and not get to fight him again :p

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:03 AM
Ok, Ty. This is going to be the noobest question I've asked but can u use em in battle? I noticed when I wasn't in battle it's in the corner but when I am. They're not there :confused:

Nope, only outside battle. So I would recommend only using them once you've tried healing with a ring and/or drain weapon and still couldn't beat the bad guy. If you restart the battle, you don't lose anything, so you can keep trying till you get it (just cant resstart god king battle). Gives you quite a sense of accomplishment when you do.

There are some nice rings later in the game that have both heal and damaging magic. But I recommend mastering all the earlier rings before you use those -- they have pretty low xp and can be mastered pretty quickly. Once you have a healing ring, even if it's mastered, you can sacrifice the xp if you really need to heal.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:04 AM
What does mastering them do exactly?

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:07 AM
You get a skill point when you master an item. Therefore, the more items you master, the better.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:10 AM
Ohhh ok. Ty. Lol. Sorry I'm asking so many question. I feel like a 4 year old asking anything that comes to mind;) I appreciate the help a lot:) one more thing. Last question I promise (no promises;)) but how do yup active the heal on a ring. I thought it was automatic and did it on it's own.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:10 AM
ps if you see in leaderboards anyone over like lv40... they hacked. you will be able to tell.

draw a u for heal, if it has heal on it :D look at the pictures next to the spells.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:12 AM
Heal on a ring is like any other spell -- you need to tap the magic icon when it's full and then draw the symbol of the spell you wan to use (like Harry potter lol)

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:13 AM
Omg it's sonfrustratig lately -- I have a ring with both poison and heal, and sometimes when I try to do the heal spell, it registers as poison instead. Ugh.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:14 AM
I figure hacking is hard. I didn't know you could hack a game like this. Or pl (granted I'm yet to see a pl hacker lol) but I suppose it's possible. I figure mmos have more security against hacks than single player games.

Edit:

Ohh, ok. Ty much!:) I'll check the forums for a guide for what you need to draw to activate each spell. I've been activating the ice one lately and I have no clue he I have been. Lol

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Omg it's sonfrustratig lately -- I have a ring with both poison and heal, and sometimes when I try to do the heal spell, it registers as poison instead. Ugh.

>.< for some reason, same with ice and heal...

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:15 AM
I figure hacking is hard. I didn't know you could hack a game like this. Or pl (granted I'm yet to see a pl hacker lol) but I suppose it's possible. I figure mmos have more security against hacks than single player games.

well since mmos are real time server connection, they can basically check anytime lol. i guess they hack, then turn off hack program, and just sign into the game at high level.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:15 AM
I think they're hacking gamecenter, not the actual game. Which is really quite pathetic if you think about it.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:16 AM
i notice an achievement is 100 parries xD gonna take a while.

ps who actually catches the stab moments?

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:17 AM
i notice an achievement is 100 parries xD gonna take a while.

ps who actually catches the stab moments?

I read performing 3 types of combos in one battle is an achievement as well. Ima guess achievements give you a skill point?

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:19 AM
Nah achievements don't give you anything in-game. They're just for gamecenter.

And about stab -- Omg!!! I'm ALWAYS too late, unless I stab by accident!

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:20 AM
I've stabbed twice so far lol. It's so hard for me. >.> Also, do certain locations on the enemies body do more damage than others?

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Nah achievements don't give you anything in-game. They're just for gamecenter.

And about stab -- Omg!!! I'm ALWAYS too late, unless I stab by accident!

pretty hard getting it... if i notice parrying on one way, or dodging when he does that, get me option, i try to re-do it. sadly, doesnt always work that way.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:22 AM
I cant parry. I can't stab better than I can parry <.<

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:24 AM
i can only parry those slashes where they do a 360 lol. or when golem smashes on ground first. a heads up lol

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:26 AM
I do rely heavily on my shield bc I'm not the best parrier lol. Some people are able to never use their shield, tho.

I also suck at dodging cuz those buttons are poorly placed.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:27 AM
did you know the effects of weapon can pass thru shield to you? better learn to dodge, sorry. best and really only way. there are a couple of enemy attack you cant dodge, but that should be pretty much only shield time.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:28 AM
I do rely heavily on my shield bc I'm not the best parrier lol. Some people are able to never use their shield, tho.

I also suck at dodging cuz those buttons are poorly placed.

I know! I can hardly rap my head around how parrying works lol. And Im pretty decent at dodging. Once I learn their movements it's not too hard, but the buttons are too small and spaced out that it makes it hard.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:28 AM
i keep my fingers hovering over dodge buttons lol. easier than recharging shield >.>

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:29 AM
I am gonna suck so badly in pvp lol. But I figure I still have plenty of time to practice.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:32 AM
I am gonna suck so badly in pvp lol. But I figure I still have plenty of time to practice.

Then pvp will require game center right? Ugg, I don't have it on my iPad and if I restore It to update to get game center I'll loose the game so far. Granted I haven't gotten very far but I don't wanna do it again. Lol >.<

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:33 AM
Why do you have to restore to update?

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:34 AM
Why do you have to restore to update?

Jailbroken.........I dont think I can get around that. Sadly

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:36 AM
Jailbroken.........I dont think I can get around that. Sadly

Tsk tsk ;)
Careful, I heard G say once that they may consider not supporting jailbroken phones in the future.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:38 AM
Tsk tsk ;)
Careful, I heard G say once that they may consider not supporting jailbroken phones in the future.

Eh. I'd say bad move. It'd make a LOT of people have to decide between the world of jail breaking. And PL, some may choose jailbreaking. So eh. Risky thing to do. I did it on my iPad so I can hook up an apple wireless mouse and keyboard. So its a pimp desktop now :cool:

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:54 AM
Use the cydia/rock backup then restore. Then jailbreak after lol make sure to check if there is a jb for newest version.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:56 AM
Sweet. Ty. But you sure it'll back up the game on the app that I have going?:)

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Kinda not sure. Google?

KingFu
12-13-2010, 08:01 AM
Will do. Ty much. Any idea if infinity blade may go to android?:)

Arterra
12-13-2010, 08:07 AM
-.-

Just because pl is awesome cross platform game makes me also think other games are doing same. Heh... I don't see it for a while if ever. Maybe the unreal engine can be converted to it.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 08:16 AM
Lol, yeah, I was wondering wehther droid can "do" the unreal engine;) since the graphics chip may not be able to handle it. Considering it's so new. I can only hope;)

Arterra
12-13-2010, 08:18 AM
Definitely not all droids. But hey, maybe some day.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 08:44 AM
Yeah. Btw. I searched the forums for infinity blade. I couldn't find the pattern you draw for each specific spell :/ lol

Seratonin
12-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Definitely not all droids. But hey, maybe some day.

http://www.knowyourcell.com/news/506110/motorola_to_launch_2ghz_android_phone_in_2010.html

The new droid will. Nvidia card in phones now? Can you say Ultra dead batteries?

KingFu
12-13-2010, 08:59 AM
http://www.knowyourcell.com/news/506110/motorola_to_launch_2ghz_android_phone_in_2010.html

The new droid will. Nvidia card in phones now? Can you say Ultra dead batteries?

But, it's probably been set back since 2010 is almost over. They tend to do that ever so often. Like how the htc merge. First 4G phone to hit verizon was set back. So was the Saygus V phone, and many others.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 09:56 AM
First of all, why would you want to turn something that can be put in your lap, in to something you need to sit at a desk to use?

Second, I remember reading something about INfinity Blade that Apple is just more reliable for a game like that. I think they avoided Droid bc there's too much variety. Something like that. I think they also just consider apple's products to be better able to handle a game like IB.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 10:31 AM
Because I don't have a pc, well, I do now but I didn't before, only a laptop.

Also, I'm deciding between the glimmer (14 damage 4 posoin) and the lady finger (18 damage 2 bleed) I need a little more to get the glimmer but I'm not sure. Also. What's up with the thorn blade? Is it useless? It has 3 damage and 30 bleed I believe. Seems like a hit or miss. I'm not gonna lie. I want the krakan, but thats like 36K and I have 18K :p

Also, is there much of a difference between using a fire, lightning, or ice ring to use the spell? Do they all have the same damage?

I really appreciate the help:)

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 10:35 AM
Yay! I beat the god king by restarting when I was losing (my super icon was bugged again, so wasn't taking any chances). Woo!
I think it's kinda dumb, tho, that you have he infinity blade in your hand at the end, but don't get to keep it. If anything, it should at least be cheaper after you kill him!

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 10:37 AM
What lvl are you? Try not to jump to the best weapons yet. Gonna master them and then have to buy an even more expensive one.

Because I don't have a pc, well, I do now but I didn't before, only a laptop.

Also, I'm deciding between the glimmer (14 damage 4 posoin) and the lady finger (18 damage 2 bleed) I need a little more to get the glimmer but I'm not sure. Also. What's up with the thorn blade? Is it useless? It has 3 damage and 30 bleed I believe. Seems like a hit or miss. I'm not gonna lie. I want the krakan, but thats like 36K and I have 18K :p

Also, is there much of a difference between using a fire, lightning, or ice ring to use the spell? Do they all have the same damage?

I really appreciate the help:)

KingFu
12-13-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm level 10 lol. I've been playing smurfs :p I mastered 3/5 of my weapons but the other 2 aren't too great. I suppose I can restart bloodline and keep playing like that until I max the lower damage weapons that aren't strong enough to take on the second bloodline. I am yet to beat the god king even once :p

The lady finger is pretty boss though. I'm mainly replaying bloodline so I can find stuff in chests. I keep getting stuck outside the god kings room on the second bloodline. And I cant beat that part so I restart bloodline at that point.

Edit:

I've mastered 1/3 of my shields. About to max the second. Ive maxed 2.5/3 of my helms. And 0/1 of my armors:/

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Eh the game is more fun if you try to beat it on one playthrough. I was doing well, till like lvl 16 but I got annoyed with the bugs that kept sabotaging me and decided to restart bloodline rather than quitting altogether.

You should be getting enough money to be able to buy the cheaper items, master them and then sell them back.

Btw, the end is so weird -- but I guess it'll make sense with the updates. And I looted an Iron Skull helm from the god king! Woo!

KingFu
12-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Nice! I haven't looted much. Best loot so far was a bronze axe from a chest. Does king always drop loot? Is it always pretty good?

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 10:50 AM
No idea, this was the first time I killed him.

Again, I found the game the most rewarding Before I restarted the bloodline. When you keep fighting the same enemy over and over till you finally beat him, it feels really great when you finally do. I just felt that I had gotten as far as I could without throwing my phone out the window, so I decided to make it easier on myself and restart the bloodline. But I don't think you should do that until you're really really really stuck -- like fought the same guy over 20+ times and never got even close to beating him.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 10:53 AM
No idea, this was the first time I killed him.

Again, I found the game the most rewarding Before I restarted the bloodline. When you keep fighting the same enemy over and over till you finally beat him, it feels really great when you finally do. I just felt that I had gotten as far as I could without throwing my phone out the window, so I decided to make it easier on myself and restart the bloodline. But I don't think you should do that until you're really really really stuck -- like fought the same guy over 20+ times and never got even close to beating him.

So the King you beat was on bloodline 1? What lvl were you? Was it still difficult?

BeardedBear
12-13-2010, 10:59 AM
So what's the verdict on this game? Wait till expansion to buy?

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Nope, like bloodline 3 I think. But he stays lvl 50 until you beat him. The difference was that he didn't have all his elemental powerups that hr has in bloodline 5 (as far as I got before restarting). So he was a nit easier. Plus, I gained a few extra Lvls by restarting. I wish I didn't have to, but I was just getting was too frustrated with the game, so needed to do something to make it fun again.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 11:01 AM
So what's the verdict on this game? Wait till expansion to buy?

I say buy it now, get caught up before new stuff is out. It's very fun. Only bad thing is. Its repetitive. Same thing over and over. But stunning graphics and very fun. Kinda loke soul calilbur 4 if you ever played.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:01 AM
Beard, buy it now. When the expansion comes out, everyone will be pvping except you ;)

KingFu
12-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Nope, like bloodline 3 I think. But he stays lvl 50 until you beat him. The difference was that he didn't have all his elemental powerups that hr has in bloodline 5 (as far as I got before restarting). So he was a nit easier. Plus, I gained a few extra Lvls by restarting. I wish I didn't have to, but I was just getting was too frustrated with the game, so needed to do something to make it fun again.

ohh. He stays level 50 until you beat him? Ohh, thats why I've been restarting. I thought if I couldn't come close to beating him in bloodline 1. Theres no point in letting him level up and be harder. Btw. What level are u?:)

BeardedBear
12-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Well it's settled, I'll be buying this game after work today.

Anyone playing this on a 3gs? I'm sure it looks much much better on the iphone 4.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm lvl 22 now, was 20 when I beat the god king.

Beard it's all about the retina display :)

KingFu
Well it's settled, I'll be buying this game after work today.

Anyone playing this on a 3gs? I'm sure it looks much much better on the iphone 4.

I'm on iPad. The iPhone 4 must look amazing with the retina. Btw bearded. If you have any questions, read this thread. I've asked about every question you'd have:)

Les, I found out the pattern to draw for each spell. its in the corner of where the ring has the logo for what element it is:)

Edit:

Nice Les. Btw. Which do you prefer. Blood or posoin? I wanna decide which ima get after I master all my other gear. Should take a while.

Arterra
Lol really? Bloodline 3 or 4 I got lady finger and owned him :/ ouyea cmon people your fingers sent that fat.

Only today restarted Bloodline to train up missed items.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:28 AM
I knew that, Mystic ;)

Btw, if you plan to get gamecenter later, know that it's not retroactive. I know people who weren't connected to the Internet while playing, and now many of their achievements didn't show up.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Lol. I knew. Was just saying. In learning;)

Also, thanks. Good to know cuz I know I would've tested it. Lol

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:29 AM
Lol really? Bloodline 3 or 4 I got lady finger and owned him :/ ouyea cmon people your fingers sent that fat.

Did you do that by using your little glitch/cheat to keep restarting the battle with him? If I had done that, I might have stood a chance as well.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm still not sure how to do the battle thing. Do you hit restart the battle. Or hit the home button? Do you do it right before. Or after you die? U know you have to do it before it saves:)

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:32 AM
You mean to restart the god king battle? Just restart any time during the battle. I wouldn't wait till you die, bc I dunno exactly when it saves.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 11:34 AM
You mean to restart the god king battle? Just restart any time during the battle. I wouldn't wait till you die, bc I dunno exactly when it saves.

Ohk. Btw. If you defeat the king when he's level 50 and reset the bloodline, will he be level 50 again or be lvl 100?

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Dunno, but you're too focused on making the game easier for yourself lol. You're taking away all the fun challenging bits!

KingFu
12-13-2010, 11:41 AM
Dunno, but you're too focused on making the game easier for yourself lol. You're taking away all the fun challenging bits!

Lol. I wasn't thinking to do it. Well, that wasn't why I was asking lol. The answer may effect whether I might have done it or not;) I was curious lol

Arterra
12-13-2010, 11:44 AM

If you restarted while you see yourself flying out.... Safe lol

Did you do that by using your little glitch/cheat to keep restarting the battle with him? If I had done that, I might have stood a chance as well.

Nope. Found that out when frustrated with lv200 godking. Turned game off in frustration lol.
He is immune to all and his poison takes like 500 hp...

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:45 AM
Ah ok, then I do suck. I'll freely admit it :)

KingFu
12-13-2010, 11:45 AM
Soooooooooo.......lady finger vs glimmer. Which which which?!? I want a sexy looking sword no matter what!;)

BeardedBear
12-13-2010, 11:47 AM

I don't see how a Lady Finger would be an effective weapon. They sure taste good though.

http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af30/unknown08075/images.jpg

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:48 AM
I dunno which one is glimmer. Ladyfinger is my weapon of choice -- I love drain blood.
I do have the Thorneblade bc I was curious about it lol. It hasn't served me well yet, but we'll see. Maybe I'll find a use for it.

But I think you're too early in the game to be buying Ladyfinger. Just my opinion...

KingFu
12-13-2010, 11:48 AM
Arterra. Who is that guy in the first screenshot of page 2 btw? He's in blood rain 2 right?

Glimmer is 14 damage 4 poison btw.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 11:50 AM
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/29ba5584.png

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/0192e3e0.png

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Btw Arterra, I imagine the god king will be easier once you have the infinity blade? It's godawful expensive tho!

Arterra
12-13-2010, 11:52 AM
That is us in inventory window.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Btw Arterra, I imagine the god king will be easier once you have the infinity blade? It's godawful expensive tho!

was at 200k but spending time now mastering items. We'll see lol

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Oh, I haven't bought the glimmer yet. I use Ladyfinger on the god king and keep buying the weaker weapons to gain exp on all other enemies. Almost filled in all the gaps.
Running out of shields that I can afford. Rings too.
There are a lot of helms, though; and I seem to loot them occasionally.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 11:54 AM

You don't have infinity blade yet? Btw. Which one >.<

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:55 AM

Yeah me too. Did you restart from bloodline 1 to do that?

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Btw, the Ruin is gonna be one hell of a sword to master. I just noticed it. Not sure how I'll manage to use it without restarting bloodline 1 again lol.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm in trouble when I master my leather. Since I have no other armor and cant seem to get one

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm in trouble when I master my leather. Since I have no other armor and cant seem to get one

Umm buy it?
Or did you waste all your money on an overpowered weapon?

Btw, why is the Dark Knight so easy to kill? He's the god king's personal bodyguard and he's a weakling!

KingFu
12-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Umm buy it?
Or did you waste all your money on an overpowered weapon?

Btw, why is the Dark Knight so easy to kill? He's the god king's personal bodyguard and he's a weakling!

Maybe I spent some of it. Not all :rolleyes:

And I beat him np. But more seriously. Why does King need a body guard?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Arterra
12-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Btw, the Ruin is gonna be one hell of a sword to master. I just noticed it. Not sure how I'll manage to use it without restarting bloodline 1 again lol.

Exactly. That and the thorn I will master in 2 bloodlines IMO maybe 3... And no I don't have that infinity blade yet lol I wish

At god king lv200 every guy drps like 10k with gold++ helm so just going to get back to that stage while mastering weeps, THEN save to ib. With the extra skillponts and awesome blade, god king going DOWN!!!!

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Arterra, did you restart from bloodline 1 yet?

KingFu
12-13-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm lvl 11. On bloodline 2 ATM. Gonna fight kings guard then king in the next fight ^_^

Arterra
12-13-2010, 01:29 PM
LOL when you really need to restart Bloodline Get a thorn blade... 30ofdamage is so in before the enemies get all berserk on you.

First guy fell in 3 hits :D

Arterra
12-13-2010, 02:58 PM
update: definitely going to get good parry practice here at blood line 2, and maybe even get the stab achievements. fist god king came down with the flu after a fire spell. A FIRE SPELL!!!

Superzarop
12-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Man that game looks awesome. I get an erection looking at the screenshots. Downloading right now, will be on tomorow :)

KingFu
12-13-2010, 03:50 PM
Ugg. Is it just me or did the dark knight guy get tough at bloodline 3? He was easy at 1 and 2. Seemed tougher at 3. He was level 20. I'm level 12 now I believe.

Superzarop
12-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Hell yah download finished. I wont be sleeping tonight :'D

Arterra
12-13-2010, 04:27 PM
Hell yah download finished. I wont be sleeping tonight :'D

you wont regret it lol

also, tell me if you notice these things:

enemies get fatser each time
enemies make up new combos over time
random slashing can lead to semi-accurate parrying...?

KingFu
12-13-2010, 05:25 PM
Is it not smart to master stuff via gold? I have 51K. I'm saving up for a 60K sword, it's beast. I got to bloodline 4 till the room before the king, and couldn't kill the guy after 10 tries, so I restarted and I'm mastering stuff:)

Darkchylde
12-13-2010, 06:16 PM
yea hell yea infinity blade man im havin a blast with this game when i can ,,work gets in the way right now but thats alright work got in the way of PL too but i managed

Darkchylde
12-13-2010, 06:19 PM
if you want it free if you got a jailbroke iphone jusgo to cydia get installous an do a search for the game an download the new zealand version i was playin this game a day early bfor the usa version but i bought the usa version an said dang its jus like the new zealand version

KingFu
12-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Installous rarely works for me, but I'd rather not use it. What lvl are u Dark?:)

Darkchylde
12-13-2010, 06:30 PM
level 3 on usa version an level 5 on new zealand version but my job is keepin from really bein dedicated to it rite now

but pretty freakin awsome ///////////eh myst

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 06:37 PM
These guys worked really hard to turn out a magnificent game and you're crying over having lost $6 to them? If it's too much money for you, don't buy it, but don't complain bc you could have stolen it instead.

And don't go advertising all over the place that you steal games. I'm pretty sure it's illegal.

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 06:38 PM
And mystic, the dark knight always seems easy. Especially after the executioner! Ugh I hate those guys.

KingFu
12-13-2010, 06:56 PM
I find the guy outside of the executioners room more trouble than the actual executioner.

Edit:

Wait, is the executioner the third guy you fight, or the one before the dark knight? I was thinking he was before the dark knight

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 06:59 PM
I think there are two executioners. And yeah the guy guarding the chest near the executioner is a royal pain in the arse!

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:02 PM
I think there are two executioners. And yeah the guy guarding the chest near the executioner is a royal pain in the arse!

It took me a while to be able to beat that guy on bloodline 3! Until I got lady finger I couldn't! I'm gonna eventually get the third most expensive sword. I need to take down the king. :p it's 60K ish. 35 damage. 15 bleed :D

Arterra
12-13-2010, 07:07 PM
i am amazed at how i am finally leet in this game. really? trouble from these common mobs? i may die once every so often due to wrong spell casted, but having to restart whole bloodline?
hmm... *shakes head* better get into that guide lol and hope im not locked

Darkchylde
12-13-2010, 07:07 PM
i bought the game the next day i aint complaining i work for a living an i spent my hard earned money on a game that is awsome far as stealing an illegal i dont care cause ther crooked lawyers and politicians doin stuff far worse than me stealin a game the day bfor it was released i dont know how old you are les but im 45 and i do as i dang well please an i steal some more games off some other country the day bfor they come out but i always buy em when they hit the usa itunes storei support usa i dont giv a dang bout no new zealand an new zealand and any other country other than texas an usa /they can kiss my texas/usa country *** ive spent prob a hundred or more on PL way bak when it came out in april till now that was my hard earned money i worked for and i be givin PL some mor money when christmas comes out this week /6$ i got that in my wallet 3 fold i wasnt complaining

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Can we please not get this thread locked. Plz plz plz. This has been so nice. Lol:)

Darkchylde
12-13-2010, 07:15 PM
ok myst i chill cus you my friend i respect ya

Superzarop
12-13-2010, 07:15 PM
Mystic im already past you. I now have the best sword except the infinity sword, but still took me two tries to kill the black knight on bloodline 4.

Anyways, really nice game that require lots of skills.
Answerin Arterras questions:
1, enemies dont really get faster each time, but the difference from bloodline 1 to 2 was so big i was failing everything. Now that im used to it i can even try parry some attacks.

2, yah that confuses me a lot. Sometimes i see them swing their weapons up a bit so i immediately dodge left, just to be greeted by a right swing :/

3, hmm yea it happens, but i noticed that random slashing isnt too effective against the harder bosses.

Darkchylde
12-13-2010, 07:17 PM
On a lighter note hav yall seen the christmas film they jus put up
looks cool

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:18 PM
Ty a ton Dark:) I try staying out of stuff until my threads at risk :p

And nice supa. I can't play it for long at all. It's too repetitive for my add lol. c(:

Edit:

It was a vid? Arg. I cant see it on iPad. Getting on laptop.

Inching
12-13-2010, 07:18 PM
i think im gonna restart from scratch... im only lvl 13 or something... still enough time to restart and not waste days on it... together i have spent about 3 hrs on this or so... i think i will just put points into damage and health and thats it.... and try to master every piece of gear.. i think this will be more enjoyable...

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Here's my guy. I have a skill point ^_^
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/335a98a7.png

Btw, ima get this sexy sword
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/46236624.png

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Keep in mind guys, everyone will have the same gear in pvp. So if you have more magic or shield, you may actually have the upper hand if someone just has all attack and Hp.

Darkchylde
12-13-2010, 07:24 PM
yea thats what im gonna do is start over completely over once i got it down ...man thay got on 4 days 10 hours mon thru thurs and havin to wake up at 3:45 am wher do i get the time but that alright cus i b off almost 2 weeks for christmas then i can really play it

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Mystic, I've had my eye on that sword for a while too, but waiting till I master all the others first.

Darkchylde
12-13-2010, 07:26 PM
how u get so much gold myst

Darkchylde
12-13-2010, 07:30 PM
i jus seen wher they hav already made 1.6 mill on sales for the first 5 days

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:30 PM
how u get so much gold myst

Got to bloodline 3 and all the guys drop 5K ish gold, and if you find some of the bags of gold, you get .5K-3K form what I have seen.

Also, I may have found a glitch. Lemme test it now

Inching
12-13-2010, 07:35 PM
equip all the geat with Gold++ and it should be better... i personally think for the forst 5 bloodlines one should deck out in all gold++ and itemdrop++ gear

show how r u giys distributing all your skill points.... whats ur current stats?

also, remember to add me in gamecenter.... some of you already have but some have not like Mystic ~!!

PM my your email and I will send you mine to add guys.... also i am still waiting for some of you to accept the gamecenter request... get on it already.

Darkchylde
12-13-2010, 07:40 PM
alright i jus joined the infinity blade forums and i use my Darkchylde on ther same as here hopefully when we pvp i get to use my name too

Inching
12-13-2010, 07:49 PM
alright i jus joined the infinity blade forums and i use my Darkchylde on ther same as here hopefully when we pvp i get to use my name too

same.. just registered with Inching

KingFu
12-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Nooooooo! I got King down to 200 health left, probably even less and I died. If I didn't use my special attack on dark knight I would've killed him! Arg!>.<

Edit:

BTW I got the sword:)

Inching
12-13-2010, 07:59 PM
anyone used lady finger... any good?

KingFu
12-13-2010, 08:01 PM
I used it, it works very very well. I was between it and the glimmer. It works like a charm, I really enjoyed using it.

Inching
12-13-2010, 08:32 PM
looks way cool... thinking of getting it

Arterra
12-13-2010, 08:37 PM
anyone used lady finger... any good?

it is a must. really.

Nooooooo! I got King down to 200 health left, probably even less and I died. If I didn't use my special attack on dark knight I would've killed him! Arg!>.<

Edit:

BTW I got the sword:)

get there at lv200 and tell this story again... SO FRUSTRATED WITH THAT GUY.
\
also i hope by the sword you mean the 60k one, not the awesome ib... lol

who wants to test and see if all item drop gear at fighting god king gets you special infinity blade drop...? im already at the lv200 one again, and at that stage mobs give like 10k gold and bags carry anything from 4k-9k lol.

Arterra
12-13-2010, 08:38 PM
oh, and Arterra is at their forums ouyea

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 09:34 PM
I bought a ruin. Omg that thing has way too much exp before it gets mastered lol. I'm back at the king of bloodline 5, but I don't feel like putting up much of a fight. I might just let him kill me so infan continue to the next bloodline and lvl some more.

And I love the look of the Thorneblade -- I wish it wasn't so useless :(

I just bought the second-to-last ring bc I mastered all the others. That and the plate armor left me with 10-20k lol.

icantgetkills
12-13-2010, 09:51 PM
I have best everyhing except sword level 30! Mastering all the newbie stuff now up to bloodline 9 just killed god king he had 5200 hp he was level 150 and he hit a 600 o.O I got some epic luck though ! ! A fluky parry stunned him then did 1k damage with a combo then special! 2k damage !!! Wooo went up 2 levels

Inching
12-13-2010, 09:54 PM
I have best everyhing except sword level 30! Mastering all the newbie stuff now up to bloodline 9 just killed god king he had 5200 hp he was level 150 and he hit a 600 o.O I got some epic luck though ! ! A fluky parry stunned him then did 1k damage with a combo then special! 2k damage !!! Wooo went up 2 levels

how do you distribut your skill points? whats ur stats?

icantgetkills
12-13-2010, 10:19 PM
On health and damage not much on shield and magic since magic is anoying

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 10:29 PM
How is magic annoying? Omg I love magic. I did a shock spell that tore through some tough enemies.

icantgetkills
12-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Its annoying to use on iPad :)

Inching
12-13-2010, 10:37 PM
On health and damage not much on shield and magic since magic is anoying

i just think that magic takes too long to cool down

Lesrider
12-13-2010, 10:51 PM
But if you're running low on Hp, you can block a few times while the magic is recovering and then heal :)
Has saved my butt quite a few times.

Htiek
12-13-2010, 11:29 PM
no fun...just cool graphic
before it release, though it is mmo
finally come out, totally disappointed

Superzarop
12-14-2010, 03:48 AM
Yea defeated the god king in bloodline 5 at lvl 15 :D

jonboy
12-14-2010, 04:20 AM
Meow, I was just going to post defeated him at bloodline 6 though I'm lvl 22 glimmer is a nice weapon.

Inching
12-14-2010, 04:25 AM
im restarting... just wait for my post of kicking his @ss in bloodline 2 or something

jonboy
12-14-2010, 04:33 AM
If you restart do you keep your gear or equip?

Inching
12-14-2010, 04:45 AM
dont know, havent done it yet... will let u kow when i do it.... most likely this weekend

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 04:53 AM
Restarting from bloodline 1 lets you keep everything. The other restart wipes everything clean.

Superzarop
12-14-2010, 05:22 AM
Haha you guys need to restart to be able to defeat the god king, but i defeat him as i advance >:'D

KingFu
12-14-2010, 05:25 AM
I'm on bloodline 3. I'm going in:D

KingFu
12-14-2010, 05:36 AM
EPIC
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/c9f6eb6e.png

Arterra
12-14-2010, 06:13 AM
Haha you guys need to restart to be able to defeat the god king, but i defeat him as i advance >:'D

okeydokee. tell us how it goes a few god kings later.

KingFu
12-14-2010, 06:40 AM
okeydokee. tell us how it goes a few god kings later.

Arterra. For future reference. What do you think is the best shield? I kinda like the wall, but the other one (forgot the name but king uses it) has poison and something else. With less armor. I like the wall :cool:

Arterra
12-14-2010, 06:46 AM
i liked the wall too.

hint on armor values: it is not a passive damage reducing number: it is the number of times you can block with a shield.
so either block a lot on enemies, or get shields with defenses against stuff like poison. trust me, poison goes THROUGH a shield block >.< DAMN U LV200 GOD KING

KingFu
12-14-2010, 06:53 AM
Yeah, I figured that considering I couldn't see my armor value. I do like how this game has no requirements passed having enough gold to buy it. I'm at king now, I close the game every time I get to king and I break lol, I think I might be able to beat him now since I have a better shield, and a nice ring. Also, is the little logo by the ring like crit? Like how the ring of fire and ice has like 30.

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 08:48 AM
I think the magic symbol is just how fast your magic replenishes.

BeardedBear
12-14-2010, 09:01 AM
I think the magic symbol is just how fast your magic replenishes.

Perhaps that and def magic dmg. I've gotten some enemies down to 1hp when using an elemental on them when that had full hps.

Bought the game last night, and yeah it's repetitive, but I'm sure they will come out with new content. I have the Aeternum, Ring of Fire and Ice (which is f**kin sweet), Odin's Wisdom, Ossesus, and plain jane armor. Now that I have the best ring, with a serious heal spell, high elemental dmg. I'm using that helm that gives you no armor and just item find++ hoping to loot an infinity blade or something!

icantgetkills
12-14-2010, 09:04 AM
Omg the god king is level 200 now!!! FML! Btw dungeon hunter 2 download that it's quality :)

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 09:06 AM
Gameloft has to prove themselves before I buy their games for full price. IB I knew would be top quality, so I didn't hesitate to buy. But Gameloft abandons games too easily, so I'm concerned about buying a multiplayer game by them.

icantgetkills
12-14-2010, 09:34 AM
Gameloft has to prove themselves before I buy their games for full price. IB I knew would be top quality, so I didn't hesitate to buy. But Gameloft abandons games too easily, so I'm concerned about buying a multiplayer game by them.

I notice with game loft they don't fix/update games they just make new ones...

Dngeon hunter no multiplayer a bit repetitive they changed that!

Modern combat sandstorm needed classes more variety online boring..

Fixed that 15 weapons 5 maps ctf there 2nd game is always a lot better

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Yep, gonna wait -- at the very least until they release a free version to try.

I haven't bought spiderman bc everyone says it's way too short, not worth the 7 bucks. So waiting for them to put it on sale for 99 cents.

If DH2 continues to get good reviews and the multiplayer doesn't have problems (I already see some complaints about it) I might consider paying full price. But waiting to see how it holds up first.

Ellyidol
12-14-2010, 09:48 AM
Hey guys, had Infinity Blade for about 2 days now, enjoying it to the max. The thread is quite long, and I've read some of the posts and gotten answers, but pardon me for asking answered questions:

1. Those elements like ice and fire, are there such things as weaknesses? If I use an ice weapon on a fire mob, higher damage or such?

2. Is it me or does parry-ing seem to be the hardest thing to do? It always confuses my parry with a "Scratch" kind of attack which kinda sucks. I'm usually dodge/parry to avoid having to level up shield.

3. For those thats killed the God King, is it over? Whats next? :)

Thanks vm!

Arterra
12-14-2010, 11:18 AM
You just get a strong god king lol

The parry system right now is worth nada. Forget it unless it is one of the very obvious slashes or you want achievement.

I think that is what th elements are for yea. Not 100% sure what use shock is though, seems like a weak poison...

FluffNStuff
12-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Hey guys, had Infinity Blade for about 2 days now, enjoying it to the max. The thread is quite long, and I've read some of the posts and gotten answers, but pardon me for asking answered questions:

1. Those elements like ice and fire, are there such things as weaknesses? If I use an ice weapon on a fire mob, higher damage or such?

2. Is it me or does parry-ing seem to be the hardest thing to do? It always confuses my parry with a "Scratch" kind of attack which kinda sucks. I'm usually dodge/parry to avoid having to level up shield.

3. For those thats killed the God King, is it over? Whats next? :)

Thanks vm!

I mostly just dodge, took a bit to get the hang of but it working. Am like level 10, reset bloodlines and ~almost~ killed God King. In the middle of the match, he offered for me to ~join~ him ... I clicked the sword, but has anyone 'joined' him. If so, what happens?

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 11:26 AM
Fluff, next time it happens, join him. You get the alternate ending achievement and then the battle starts from the beginning.

What's your gamecenter name, btw?

Arterra
12-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Joining gets you alternate ending, but you just end up back in front of him before the fight.

I might restart character to make a new build... Less on attack and LOTS more on hp...

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 11:29 AM
It is quite possible they'll give us the option to respec with the new updates...

KingFu
12-14-2010, 11:34 AM
Elly, king gets stronger. It's like bloodline with him too. When he kills you, you start a new bloodline, battle mobs, get xp, so lets say when you fought him in bloodline 2, you were level 20, then let's say you lost, you fight him again in bloodline 3, which is the next generation. You fight mobs, level up, get gold, so let's say when you fight him in bloodline 3. He's still level 50, but you're level 25 from killing the mobs, then you beat him. Then he gets to vanquish all lets say, then he levels up,and gets tougher. So it just goes back and fourth like that. I'm hoping to loot something big when I kill him next. But well see!:)

Arterra
12-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Lol lv250 king has drain blood power?!! Niiice.

Anyway: I gave found a few enormous tricks to up the ante

- you can dodge even while slashing, or right after swipe. So, I keep doing scratch damage to him while dodging stuff. Also, you might accidentally parry and get a mega awesome stab. I actually got into a tapwar with the god king lol.
- base your weapon choice one their defenses. When possible I use top level shock sword, but if they are resistive I actually use the thorn blade. I cannot believe just how good it is agains people with no drain defense.

KingFu
12-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Lol lv250 king has drain blood power?!! Niiice.

Anyway: I gave found a few enormous tricks to up the ante

- you can dodge even while slashing, or right after swipe. So, I keep doing scratch damage to him while dodging stuff. Also, you might accidentally parry and get a mega awesome stab. I actually got into a tapwar with the god king lol.
- base your weapon choice one their defenses. When possible I use top level shock sword, but if they are resistive I actually use the thorn blade. I cannot believe just how good it is agains people with no drain defense.

Thorn blade over Aeternum? It has 15 less bleed, but 22 more damage.

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Hmm I'm guessing Thorneblade is only good if you put most of your points into attack?

Arterra
12-14-2010, 12:13 PM
...in fact, when the king decided to give me 3 different step-back combos, with my shield broken, I parried and dodged two of them with the random slash dodging loooool... Still died :P

Arterra
12-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Hmm I'm guessing Thorneblade is only good if you put most of your points into attack?

With an enemy with no elemental defenses, thornblade has absolute damage of 33. The best sword before ib has 38. Mind you if they have drain defense the put it away. But otherwise not bad.

KingFu
12-14-2010, 12:14 PM

I split mine between attack and health. I put like 2 into shield I think. I thought it was armor at the time.

I have about 2500 health, 50 something damage. And 22 shield.

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 12:17 PM
With an enemy with no elemental defenses, thornblade has absolute damage of 33. The best sword before ib has 38. Mind you if they have drain defense the put it away. But otherwise not bad.

Hmm I was under the impression that draining or other procs only worked when it actually says "drain hit" or "fire hit". So normal attacking with the Thorneblade would just be +3 over your own attack points. And the +30 for drain would only happen during drain hits... Am I wrong?

Arterra
12-14-2010, 12:18 PM
Thorn blade over Aeternum? It has 15 less bleed, but 22 more damage.

Hmm well if that little extra absolute damage matters at end game so be it. But considering prices fr people starting to save money...

Arterra
12-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Hmm I was under the impression that draining or other procs only worked when it actually says "drain hit" or "fire hit". So normal attacking with the Thorneblade would just be +3 over your own attack points. And the +30 for drain would only happen during drain hits... Am I wrong?

i guess you mean when it combos.
Well I actually used it on dark night for lv250 king and destroyed him so... I dot think so.

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Dark knight is easy though. I have less attack points than you and he's never caused any problems for me. He barely even defends himself. I'm not sure, but I may even have used my ruin sword on him in a recent battle (bloodline 4 or 5).

KingFu
12-14-2010, 12:27 PM
How do you know if a mob has a defensive against an element? Read the stats before you battle? Then do the logos below there name show what proc they use or defend against?

Arterra
12-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Yep next to sword is what they use. Next to shield is what they resist.

Don't hate the thornblade! Cheep drain awesomeness!!

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 12:56 PM
I don't hate the throrneblade. I bought it fairly early on bc I was curious about it and love the look. I'm just trying to figure out how it all adds up.

Arterra
12-14-2010, 03:19 PM
I don't hate the throrneblade. I bought it fairly early on bc I was curious about it and love the look. I'm just trying to figure out how it all adds up.

it actually is a simple system: first is taken your attack stat points. then is added the normal attack of your weapon, and unless the enemy has a resist against the element, add element damage. so it is 30 drain (if they dont resist drain) + 3 + your attack

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm pretty sure the bonus drain/fire/ice, etc only factor in when you see a drain/fire/ice attack, not just on regular hits.

KingFu
12-14-2010, 04:10 PM
I guess this will require testing?

Either way I am happy with my sword, 25 damage is pretty pro ^.^

Arterra
12-14-2010, 04:46 PM
I'm pretty sure the bonus drain/fire/ice, etc only factor in when you see a drain/fire/ice attack, not just on regular hits.

really going to make me test it now that PL suddenly is more interesting?

Lesrider
12-14-2010, 05:43 PM
No, it can wait :)

Arterra
12-14-2010, 06:38 PM
i declare this thread dormant until we farm the new places TO DEATH. again.

Superzarop
12-14-2010, 06:48 PM
I got the infinity blade less than 20 hours after ive gotten this game. I am on lvl 150 god king, can take him down pretty easy but as soon as i let my instiincts take over(strike after he strikes) i start failing and dont have time to restart battle before u die.

Inching
12-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Yep next to sword is what they use. Next to shield is what they resist.

Don't hate the thornblade! Cheep drain awesomeness!!

oh "S" really.... thanks for this

Inching
12-14-2010, 09:14 PM
ok so i restarted from the beginning last night... and to answer u all, I lost all stats, items, and gear.

spent 1 hr and Im at bloodline 3, level 9. I am mastering all gear from lowest to highest and have mastered about 15 pieces of gear :) I think this is a better way of doing it aas to build up the stats points.

KingFu
12-14-2010, 09:22 PM
I have mastered about 12 gear, I am level 20 ATM. On bloodline 4. If I loose again to king, since I am yet to beat him lol. For some reason I get very hesitant when I fight him. I'll do blood like 5 purely for the gold and xp. Then I'll restart bloodline again I guess if I get stuck on 5.

Arterra
12-14-2010, 09:23 PM
ok so i restarted from the beginning last night... and to answer u all, I lost all stats, items, and gear.

spent 1 hr and Im at bloodline 3, level 9. I am mastering all gear from lowest to highest and have mastered about 15 pieces of gear :) I think this is a better way of doing it aas to build up the stats points.

u did wrong kind of restart. figures.

lol i am too lazy to finish the last few weapons so i guess ill just pay for them to be mastered. xD btw i posted a technique guide on their forums... check it out.

smoae
12-14-2010, 09:25 PM
just bought the game, and I have a few questions.

1. Do the enemies get harder for each bloodline? or just the king?
2. What do the the bonuses do? exp.. goldrop, itemdrop, health gain
3. Can you only have one bonus at a time? or multiple?

Inching
12-14-2010, 09:26 PM
u did wrong kind of restart. figures.

lol i am too lazy to finish the last few weapons so i guess ill just pay for them to be mastered. xD btw i posted a technique guide on their forums... check it out.

where at, cant find...

KingFu
12-14-2010, 09:28 PM
just bought the game, and I have a few questions.

1. Do the enemies get harder for each bloodline? or just the king?
2. What do the the bonuses do? exp.. goldrop, itemdrop, health gain
3. Can you only have one bonus at a time? or multiple?

Enemies do get harder at each blood line. But king stays the same keel (50) until you defeat him. Then he goes up 50 more levels.

Exp bonus gives you mire xp for that item when you defeat a mob, helping you master that item fatter and level up.

Not sure, I think more than 1 but just a shot in the dark.

Arterra
12-14-2010, 09:44 PM
where at, cant find...

check the royce style guide. mystical bumped that fail thread, so decided to post my info there.

Inching
12-14-2010, 09:52 PM
where at, cant find...

found it......

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 01:05 AM
I plugged PL on the IB facebook page to make up for all this IB talk here ;)

Inching
12-15-2010, 01:13 AM
IB update next week...

KingFu
12-15-2010, 03:40 AM
Spacetime should buy IB and keep it the way it is. Just so that spacetime controls our lives;)

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 07:41 AM
Yeah I think it's more likely IB buys out PL. I think they made a few million in the first couple days of release...

Superzarop
12-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Yes i defeated god king level 200!!
Does his level get even higher than that?

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 12:09 PM
I'm still at god king lvl 100 lol. Someone said they're on god king lvl 600!!

Superzarop
12-15-2010, 12:10 PM
Wtf 600._. ....

Arterra
12-15-2010, 03:01 PM
250 is actually easy-ish if it wherent for the fact he gets a cr@q ton of hp each time. he barely drains life, but he is just so long to kill that any mistake leads to frustration and more mistakes. also, he has like 2 new combos lol... and they only show up on the last stage.
maybe i should just die instead of glitch-repeat and save for the infinity blade once and for all.

Lesrider
12-15-2010, 03:14 PM
Yeah I get frustrated with him bc the battle takes too long. I get tired of fighting and slip up lol.

supremo502
12-15-2010, 03:19 PM
I have it.. it gets repetitive but the graphics is Amazing.

maneut
12-15-2010, 08:32 PM
Amazing graphics and somehow very addictive :) add me on game centre : maneut

KingFu
12-16-2010, 03:15 AM
I got king to about 100 health, till I missed a dodge And he took advantage of that and cimboed me dead lol.

Inching
12-16-2010, 03:36 AM
I got king to about 100 health, till I missed a dodge And he took advantage of that and cimboed me dead lol.

same.... think this game is fixed :(

Lesrider
12-16-2010, 07:18 AM
I think the bosses are meant to get meaner and harder near the end of the battle. I've relaxed many times, thinking I totally had it and the guy was going down easy. Then all of a sudden he'll hit like twice as hard and I'll go from winning to being dead.

icantgetkills
12-16-2010, 07:52 AM
Level 40!!!! Wooooo the infinity blade is amazing! I'm in top 5% in the world ;) add me icantgetkills
To get 40 u need to master everything

Arterra
12-16-2010, 09:08 AM
Level 40!!!! Wooooo the infinity blade is amazing! I'm in top 5% in the world ;) add me icantgetkills
To get 40 u need to master everything

I'm guessing you also can't buy out mastering items lol.
/cry

Restart time.

icantgetkills
12-16-2010, 09:12 AM
/cry

Restart time.

I mastered every item and I bought the remaining ones mastered then saved up for infinity blade I used the helm that gave gold+++ so I got like 7-10k a boss so like 100k a run cash without selling items so yer cant wait for next update :)

KingFu
12-16-2010, 09:25 AM
I am level 21 I think, or 23. I beat king level 50, got nothing except a Odoris helm or something at gives drop++ So using that. On bloodline 5. Guys are getting tough;)

icantgetkills
12-16-2010, 09:31 AM
I'm on bloodline 14 and its hard o.o lol the king is level 400 o.O

Lesrider
12-16-2010, 09:44 AM
/cry

Restart time.

I hope you haven't been buying your exp with gold? It's just so wrong in every way. I just learned about this option recently and am really surprised the gave that option. I never heard of a game letting you buy exp. Apparently people don't even need to use the weapons to master them as long as they have enough gold. Really really dumb. I won't ever be doing that, btw.